Wake up

>wake up
>you still live in the brownest, poorest, most violent, backwards, corrupt and mestizo country in latin america and the world

Is there any worse fate?

Wait, that isn't a photo of Guatemala

How do Argies feel about Chile stealing their Pacific coast?

Being chilean

That isn't El Salvador though.

Just move to the Falklands.

Hey, thats MY joke you thieving swamp German!

They didn't steal any territory from us

>Implying you live in France
Come on lad.

are u a comegato

That isnt the USA tho

That isn't a photo of the US

I'm sorry Juan Cartelan

It was always its own thing though, turns out the longest mountain range in the world is a pretty tough barrier to entry

Being poor and white in Argentina.

>white in Argentina.
no such a thing

Its cool, its cool. Its just there arent many countries I can genuinely look down on. There are like, five. If you take that from me, well shit, what can I do? Not project my insecurities?
Anyways, here's to eating raw fish and onions and pissing in Belgian peoples beer.

iam but we are getting the gendarmerie soon

Cheers to that m8

Looks like he's drinking piss with a straw.

Liar
Argentina is full of blond qts

You could live in the brownest, poorest, most violent, backwards, corrupt and mestizo country in latin america and the world and still do nothing but post on Sup Forums instead of going out and looking for opportunity to somewhat enjoy your life

maybe he is

>portuguese """""education""""""

I want to prove you wrong, but...

this country is black hole mate, not only because of the color of our skin, but because everything that somehow enters our gravitational field never leaves or escapes.

if usa is the land of opportunities, argentina is the land that consumes all your opportunities away.

Even drinking, fucking some latin whores, walking up a mountain then throwing yourself off is a life lived 100x more than just whining on here.

BROWN CUMBIA SHITHOLE

>tfw only 2 weeks of holidays per year at work

Reeeeeee I wanna see the world

you have no idea, you have no idea.
just stay away from here, and advise every single person you encounter from now on, on the internet or face to face, to avoid this place. remember this please.

If I could find a job in Buenos Aires, I would be on the next flight

Study something useful and move abroad, geez.

I've been homeless here and in other foreign countries, I haven't been to Argentina but I've been to other places in South America. I've gone 2 years with 1 meal a day before.

I may not know exactly your situation but I can assure you that I have a grasp of your living situation and I'm telling you, its up to you to make it better.

dont reply to him , he is autistic

Just sounds entitled and weak willed to me

>Is there any worse fate?
Yes, you could wake up in Peru or Bolivia.
Don't give up.

>teach English at the wall Street Institute of English here in Buenos Aires (they'll hire you right away if you're a native speaker and not a complete moron)
>flexible hours
>get to fuck foreign and local co-workers

I've met many of these people through a friend and they are always partying or going out.
In fact, I almost fucked one of the teachers but she told me she felt she was betraying the guy she was seeing when we were in our underwear at her place.
What the fuck, man?

this is hell on earth, please I don't want any more innocent blood to be spilled on argentine soil just because someone didn't believe me on the internet.
stay away, this place is a living horror.

Meant to reply to

More like Argies stealing Chile's Patagonia

Your posts always make me laugh :)

Life can only be enjoyed by kids

Sounds based

Adulthood offers so, so much more. You just don't realise that because you've never taken a step out of your little world.

Wanna switch places? I wouldn't mind living in a white and powerful country such as as Argentina

Killing yourself might be a good idea
Actually just do it for our sake

Aca tomando la citruska con la muchada despues del partido y con este olor del fasito que me esta matando

*poor, brown and armyless country such as as Argentina

>Killing yourself
perhaps
not before convincing as many people as possible to stay away from here

>i've been homeless here and in other foreign countries

You're like a poor failed person on international level.
You've lost the control of your life.

I am native English speaker and I have taught English in Russia.
>Wall Street institute
Defo checking that out! Thanks m8!

Nah I lost it semi-intentionally and regained it multiple times.

Life with little has generally been a lot more exciting/fulfilling than when I've had a lot.

please no
don't listen to them

I met a very good looking English dude who was built like a rugby player (kind of like a flanker) and he dated 2 really ugly argie girls (I knew one of them and she was really cool but she was a 3/10).
That was pretty weird desu

Dude mate, chill. Just be glad you were not born in Africa. You just need a Euro trip or something to get out of your funk.

I'm /fit/ and I'd say a 6 or 7/10. My current gf is honestly a 3 (at least she's slim) but I actually enjoy being with her/around her.

I do catch myself checking out other girls etc, especially cuz my ex's were a lot more attractive, but she's really the best gf I've ever had by a long shot. Ideal partner.

Guess I'll just see where it leads and how I feel in the future

is she an abo?

Yeah but he was going to be here just for a year tops, so I don't see the point in being in a serious relationship for such a short period in a foreign country. If I was him, I'd banged everything that moves but each to his own, right?

Yeah I get you, but if he has the means and really cares for her then I don't think that's the end of the world.

There's plenty of ways for people in western countries to get their partners over, and its not that costly. Its just a harder process nowadays, more thorough checks etc to stop 1000s of imported Thai/Russian wives

Now that I think about it, it would be nice to have some fjords

AND PROUD OF IT
OH CUNA DE LA BANDERA, CHICAGO ARGENTINA, PERLA DEL PARANÁ

Kek no, it was never chilean, we did stole a little of ice and half a lake but that's all.