Tfw your antergos evolves into an Arch

>tfw your antergos evolves into an Arch
How did this happen, Sup Forums?

Did you disable the Antergos repo?

What does your /etc/os-release file say?

No, unless I did it accidentally
NAME="Arch Linux"
PRETTY_NAME="Arch Linux"
ID=arch
ID_LIKE=archlinux
ANSI_COLOR="0;36"
HOME_URL="archlinux.org/"
SUPPORT_URL="bbs.archlinux.org/"
BUG_REPORT_URL="bugs.archlinux.org/"

Good antergos branding and repos are shit

Is this the new desktop thread?

It happened to my install as well. Uninstalled LightDM to replace it with SDDM, uninstalled transmission to replace with qBittorrent and uninstalled Clementine to use MPV and when I rebooted my machine the next day, I suddenly had an Arch system. Cool, goes to show you that Antergos is quite literally an Arch installer.

pic made by someone who obviously never graduated from ubuntu/mint and resents people that choose to use anything else. Many such cases, Sad!

maybe

Kinda weird because I also had the same result on Neofetch. Had to mess with the config just to show the correct information, and yet Antergos still identifies itself as Arch Linux.

>tfw i3 wont let me force the order of workspaces

Yes it can?

only if you use arabic numerals

This happened to me too but I thought it was some silly quirk that happened because of a bug with the AMD drivers or KDE Plasma causing the desktop environment to commit Sudoku. Both X11 and Wayland sessions crash and all video output gets cut off to my monitors. Fortunately I had my unfinished i3 rice to fall back on. Otherwise the system would have been unsalvageable. The problem is it will be awhile before I guess things working in i3 to my satisfaction and meanwhile I'm at a loss how to get Plasma working again. The minimalism is nice but if it weren't for the Aur I'd never bother using Arch.

When I used Antergos that only happened for me on Neofetch so I purposely used it instead of Screenfetch because the Arch logo looks a lot nicer

Try using variables like so

set $ws1 "1"
set $ws2 "2"
set $ws3 "3"
set $ws4 "4"
set $ws5 "5"
set $ws6 "6"
set $ws7 "7"
set $ws8 "8"
set $ws9 "9"
set $ws10 "10"

# switch to workspace
bindsym $mod+1 workspace $ws1
bindsym $mod+2 workspace $ws2
bindsym $mod+3 workspace $ws3
bindsym $mod+4 workspace $ws4
bindsym $mod+5 workspace $ws5
bindsym $mod+6 workspace $ws6
bindsym $mod+7 workspace $ws7
bindsym $mod+8 workspace $ws8
bindsym $mod+9 workspace $ws9
bindsym $mod+0 workspace $ws10

How did you get ching chong labels, I tried but never got it to work

im using py3 status bar and dejavu sans mono which seems to handle kanji, for my terminal im using terminus but have it set to default to another font (maybe dejavu) when it cant handle the text (as my terminus doesnt support kanji) so long as you can type in kanji in your console you should be able to get it working

this works but not when using anything but 1 2 3 etc

This happened to me once when I installed Deepin. After I removed Deepin (And fixed grub cause Deepin just has to fuck with grub) it fixed itself. This time though, it didn't.