Why are you upset that an Anglo will once again rightfully be President of America in 3 months?

Why are you upset that an Anglo will once again rightfully be President of America in 3 months?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
youtube.com/watch?v=qClBRaretEk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>not ONE of our 44 presidents have been genderqueer muslims

Problematic as FUCK

i'm not. you could have have an ape as your president for all i care... oh wait

I-I'm not.

MUH ALT RIGHT BOOEGEYMAN

It will be fine
Sup Forums will loose its shit

Sup Forums will lose their shit because it has a vagina.

it will make Sup Forums slightly better again

the current Sup Forums is too loud and full of unfunny redditors

if she gets in only MAGA garbage and trump shills die
both hadnt been an icon of it and represented it either

remember and retake ron paul or some shit

Sup Forums is not Sup Forums
most people here don't give a single shit desu

>Sup Forums is not Sup Forums
Newfag detected

crossboarding from Sup Forums is not okay please hang yourself

You have to go back

Don't be rama rama. Sniffing petrol is not ok.
youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo

You have to not sleep on the road.

youtube.com/watch?v=qClBRaretEk

>canadian """""""banter"""""""
kys

>kys
You must be new here.

fug

I do admire her for being an opportunistic and calculative (aka. heartless bitch).

That's the way politicians at the top should be like. Political realism requires some cuntiness. Trump's just a windbag.

trump is a newbie, his lack of experience is what costed him the elections, he also got a bit late into politics (70 yrs old), he had a lot of chances at one point, then started going down.

anyway I can't wait for the elctions to end, one whole year with the same shitty threads and forced memes, and Sup Forums crossboarding.

Hillary isn't a political realist in the sense that she will actually fix our problems, her plans will just exacerbate all the problems we have right now except that she might make Obamacare actually function somewhat correctly at the expense of our debt going way up.

While I recognize she is probably exacerbating the problems because they push their key constituencies (Minorities and Millennials) further towards them, it is starting to backfire, and certain people are starting to see it but I doubt the Democrats will act on it due to them getting very complacent.

Hillary's first term will just be Obama lite with maybe a couple things getting through due to some seats flipping over. There is no way in hell Congress will flip, Hillary doing well is a sign of Trump's weakness not Democrat strength.

I'm am the oldest of the oldfags. I have been here since June.

She is a dumbfuck liar who somehow could lose to Trump.

Until a month ago, Trump was ahead on her.

>not post #1

Newfag as fuck

>not here since before moot
newfag out

NIGGA pls

This. Anyone that wasn't a turd themselves would have keel hauled Trump already. Her past and decisions are so sketchy. All the shit they tried linking to Bill when he was in office like Whitewater and Filegate at the end of the day were tied to him through her. She constantly gets as close to illegal as she can go.

Aren't you a little old for Sup Forums?

>not something awful anime section
I want newfags to go

Maybe. Every once in a while I find a comfy thread that isn't full of 12y/o

She's literally the second most unpopular candidate ever.

Anyone that thinks that someone who is this unpopular can be a competent president is fooling themselves.

Indeed. I'm well into college myself, and I'm starting to lose my edge a little.

A lot of the slower boards are still pretty good. It isn't a constant feed of shit flinging.

Trump is scottish/german not anglo tho

The fact that Hillary could bury an ENTIRE MOVEMENT with a single speech goes to show the kind of power she holds, she's definitely winning.

RIP alt-shite

she is literally one of the worst, most hated politicians we have that got handed the ball straight from the clutches of Satan's flaming asshole because Trump won the primaries, and Cruz was second place.

Hillary just seems like Obama with none of the charisma but far more warmongering.

Obama was pretty shit in foreign policy but Hillary's just going to bring at least 4 years of far more Israel and Saudi ass-licking.

that is pretty spot on, she is like Obama but will just exacerbate all our problems to a more extreme form and it might backfire horribly (for example it might start the collapse of their extremely powerful coalition due to what the opposition is starting to say)

She's quite different than Obama, in experience and worldview. Obama was always an academic, and hated Washington. Even the Dems despised him. She's very much a politician, in contrast.
In regards to forpol, she'll likely return to the historic norm that Bush and his successor broke with. "Realism", if it can be said to have been tried, has failed. Stephen Cohen, Mearsheimer & co. are gnashing their teeth, but they, you, and the sum total of RT's comment section are a minority voice in the US NatSec community.

i don't care that much, for whoever wins we get epically fucked (the only difference is that with her US will be taking in millions of immigrants and desced into what many burgers describe: "hell for we'll be Brazil 2.0". Oh! and that Sup Forums will be on suicide watch and the memes will be glorious (shitposting hard on that day).

haha what are you talking about??