/balk/

surrounded by enemies edition
old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DO0XyS8Ko
youtu.be/qqyDbDxYenY
ispeech.org/text.to.speech?link=http://www.ispeech.org/text.to.speech?voice=eurturkishmale&action=convert&speed=0&text=koksal%20baba%20uas%20sed%20sultan%20in%20da%20past.%20hi%20did%20alot%20af%20gud%20for%20his%20pipal.%20dets%20uai%20his%20so%20bilovid%20in%20dis%20laif%20tbh
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7rNx2J1PXQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/brit/

observe that koksal baba is in the poster

>the eternal chetnik strikes again

why are u up so late lads?

Gondola or anime?

Hello there, rich friend.

my dads side is from thessaliniki, could he be jew?

There's a good chance.

Hi

How are things going?

Those were Sephardi Jews, right? Do you have black curly hair?

Haven't been able to take a vacation this entire summer. This will change next week, I am going to make a serious impact on ouzo reserves in Greece.

you could ask him

you're that guy that said orthodoxy is greek aren't you?

Yes.

Fool.

this

And who are you?

It is.
Like Macedonia.

this guys is just some kinda greekboo autist who thinks religions belong to nationalities, that statement seriously triggerred me, and people like this call themselves christian today, pfff

Isnt orthodox something russian/eastern state thing?

*checks wikipedia*

Religion is political. I will become a Catholic before I see Moscow police become the center of Orthodoxy.

he meant it was shaped by Greeks(the fathers of church) and by Greek philosophy

Goooooospooodiiii vooooozvaaah teeebeeee uslishiiiiii mjjaaaaa

see? heretic

Everything Russians touch, it turns to shit. They must not be allowed to dominate Orthodoxy.

you clearly don't care about orthodoxy and only about your political autism ,so stop calling yourself christian

How Christian is it to have a Church where all senior clerics are high-ranking secret service officers? Or to be the most hypocritical and materialistic church there is? Russia. Will. Poison. Our. Tradition. And it may be too late already.

и чaкaй дa пpeвключa нa нopмaлeн eзик, ти миcлиш ли нa paшкитe пaтpиapхa нямa дa гopи в aдa?

do you have any proof of these allegations?

>1917+99
>believing in God

нe ми иcкaй пpyфи, фиpoмляк, нe cyм мaлoyмeн

нe CИ мaлoyмeн, кpeтeнy

i am an agnostic but i respect orthodoxy.
the icons,the iconography inside the churches,the psalms, i like this stuff.It is culture

We've seen what Russian supporters do to churches.

that was done by bulgarians, your point? you generalize on the level of a 6 year old, how old are you?

>cont.
And the fact that history has been erased in Fyrom does not mean that is the case in neighboring countries.

reading wikipedia articles and forming your own little pathetic stupid generalized opinions on matters you know nothing about is not understanding history, contrary to what u may believe

>that was done by bulgarians
Yes, by communists, with money and training from Moscow.

respecting and believing are two different things

Nothing wrong with respecting the cultural, architectural and artistic legacy of religions like you said, but yeah, straight up believing there is a God and you have to follow the teachings of the Bible is retarded, and there seem to be people here who unironically have faith, which is astounding since a few years ago this would be cause for ridicule or would be considered bait.

It is an important observation that 10 or 20 years ago religion was not considered important. Now emigration and Wahhabism have really changed the outlook.

with ideology from moscow, maybe
they did it on their own accord, not by le evil ruskies controlling them via the mordor eye on top of st basil
maybe if you actually visit russia or something you'll change your stupid opinions

Money. Training. Identification of assassination targets. In addition to ideology.

Oh yes, and weapons and explosives.

God is love,that's what i keep from the new testament

wrong, and even if we assume you're right, reading about shit that happened 100 years ago and taking it personally to the point where you sperg out when ever some one mentions russia is a symptom of autism

100 years is not that long time ago

Being anti-Wahhabist is one thing, starting to believe in Christian religions out of nowhere because Islam and ISIS has spread is another, how do you reconcile the two? The argument towards believing in any God still remains just as weak as before.

yes it is, its literally several generations, i doubt your great grandpa was alive at the time, rofl, if you compare mentalities from the 20s to the ones we have today then u are truly retarded

Religion is cultural technology, not only personal choice. It creates communities.

Again, in Fyrom 100 years your ancestors were entirely different people. Over here, things have not changed so much.

look, if you are this retarded then i am afraid you are unsalvageable, I didn't think such autists actually existed, where reading a wikipedia article about something bulgarian commies did 100 years ago makes you salty for life in the present against an entire people, there's just one word for you - simpleminded, nothing else, i'll let you bask in your delusions, just know that thats what they are, and you are retarded

Friend, I am looking for continuity and logic to this crazy world. I've grown to dislike the policies of neighboring empires, yes, does that make me a bad person? I don't have albo uprisings to fear, can I please be allowed independent opinions for a while?

humans are individuals, and mentalities change with each generation, something done 100 years ago by some one's ancestors does not reflect them today at all, if it was so germans would still be fucking nazis, but I bet you're one of those people who believes in shared consciousness or other such autism as well, its hard to have to explain common sense to some one

I don't know, can we ever really be given absolution for the deeds of our ancestors?

yes, believe it or not when people are born the mentality and grief or guilt of their parents do not transfer to them, only certain values which are taught, and even those change dramatically in a century, sometimes even less, 50 years ago the french were drowning algerians in the middle of paris today they're the biggest liberals, "guilt of our ancestors" is a through and through retarded notion with 0 fact to back it up at all

wtf I hate Roumania now

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DO0XyS8Ko

Бeлo мope, Бeлo мope
кaдe e ceгa пpaвдинa
Бeлo мope
кaдe cи ми ти
кaдe cи ми ти o cyдбинo
бeлoмopcкa зeмјo
кaдe cи ми ти
o cyдбинo
o eгeјcкaБeлo мope, Бeлo мope
кaдe e ceгa пpaвдинa
Бeлo мope
кaдe cи ми ти
кaдe cи ми ти o cyдбинo
бeлoмopcкa зeмјo
кaдe cи ми ти
o cyдбинo
o eгeјcкa

Sup /balk/istanis

good morning bros

Καλημέρα τρελε μου.
Καλημέρα /Balk/

today i will rape

kαλημέρα

γαμήσου βρε

>/Balk/
=σkατά

are u hornie from last night, you drunk shit

Kalimera kariola

youtu.be/qqyDbDxYenY

Γνωρίζετε αν αξίζει η διαμονη σε φοιτιkη εστια;
παίζει να ειναι σε ξενοδοχείο;υπάρχει πιθανότητα για πρωτοετή να μένει μόνος του;

do u believe in reincarnation, /balk/?

maybe koksal baba was said sultan in the past. he did a lot of good for his people and that's why he's so beloved in this lifetime tebehe

ispeech.org/text.to.speech?link=http://www.ispeech.org/text.to.speech?voice=eurturkishmale&action=convert&speed=0&text=koksal%20baba%20uas%20sed%20sultan%20in%20da%20past.%20hi%20did%20alot%20af%20gud%20for%20his%20pipal.%20dets%20uai%20his%20so%20bilovid%20in%20dis%20laif%20tbh

>Russia will kill our orthodox traditions
>so imma switch religions to preserve my traditions even though we're traditionally orthodox

hmmmmm

>ETHN
>MELBOYPNH
why is the greek alphabet so shit

memes are real

oh yeah

t. a man whose alphabet contains 10 ts/ch sounds

>10
only 2
ts and ch
la meyo

How are they not ashamed of that hahahah Even people in Turkey learn that Alexander was Greek like me.

what's so strange about it, vmro is their nationalist party
literally gd tier

give me one reason why bublgaria should exist

to kill turks

we need to laugh with someone's military blunders

>ETHN
where did you see that?

we need to laugh at kikes who make secret military pacts with serbs against their allies

thanks for resisting 10 minutes

who is ferdinand

*defensive pacts

>secret

yeah right. You were the ones who had a beef with Serbia and attacked them. We just kept the deal we had with the serbs, which was far from "secret"

>The Second Balkan War was a conflict which broke out when Bulgaria, dissatisfied with its share of the spoils of the First Balkan War, attacked its former allies, Serbia and Greece, on 16 (O.S.)/29 June 1913
>The main Bulgarian attack was planned against the Serbs with their 1st, 3rd, 4th and 5th Armies, while the 2nd Army was tasked with an attack towards Greek positions around Thessaloniki. However, in the crucial opening days of the war, only the 4th Army and 2nd Army were ordered to advance.
actually they attacked greece first, pact or not we would both defend ourselves together

>pact or not we would both defend ourselves together
wrong, one of the reasons we attacked is because you took territories that were supposed to come to us, and made a pact with serbia behind our backs that you'd protect each other if bulgaria attacked one of you

you made that gay pact knowingly and with the purpose of jewing us out of more territory, on top of the one that was agreed would come to us after 1st balkan war and you knew serbia would protect you and you would protect serbia

no greek territory was promised to bulgaria m8

there was no greek territory
there was ottoman territory that was promised to bulgaria

not in greek borders though
the fact is that you attacked us (unprovoked, if we accept that the defensive pact was "secret")

by secret i meant behind our backs
that's why greece was attacked too, because even if we attacked only serbia without the intention of attacking greece, they would attack us because of the kike backstabber pact

how can u trust a map like that when they can't even get proportions right

all baltic countries are 2x smaller than bulgaria territorially

meanwhile here they're 2x bigger

but you attacked us first, thus you either knew about it, or the pact was justified.

idk what happened i wasn't there to witness it

there's still holocaust deniers and flat earthers so there's historical legitimacy down the shitter

what we gotta do now is focus on t*rks and muslim reffos unless we wanna be the PERIPHERY of the muslim caliphate in 50 years

>The Greek–Serbian Alliance of 1913 was signed at Thessaloniki on 1 June 1913, in the aftermath of the First Balkan War, when both countries wanted to preserve their gains in Macedonia from Bulgarian expansionism.

bulgarian expansionism aka wanting the agreed upon territory with serbia for macedonia

>When Bulgaria called upon Serbia to honor the pre-war agreement over northern Macedonia, the Serbs, displeased at the Great Powers' requiring them to give up their gains in northern Albania, adamantly refused to alienate any more territory. The developments essentially ended the Serbo-Bulgarian alliance and made a future war between the two countries inevitable.

>balkans
>unite
crab mentality stronk

you deserve it for failing to capture constantinople
kys

>le seasoned politicyan.jpg

cuck/

youtube.com/watch?v=Q7rNx2J1PXQ

snibedi snab :DDD