Do we still trust qbittorent after the last updates?

Do we still trust qbittorent after the last updates?

what did they add?

why not

???
kys

qbittorrent is objectively the best torrent client on every platform and there's nothing you can do about it

>trust
we trust nothing we don't audit ourselves

>we
lmao newshit

>calling our royal self a newshit
off with his head!!

who still uses torrent, wtf is this 2010?

What do you use? IRC, and newsgroups?

if you know the rules, you know I can't say

>use windows
>use utorrent 2.2.1 for private trackers (always running)
>use qbittorent for public trackers

Tell that to all the Windows users on this board.

It's the client I use, is there something I should know?
It's light, efficient, free, open, adless.
What more can I ask?

>private trackers
Cringe.
Your tracker will literally die one day, and everything will be lost. People like you are a plague.

Considering to switch to Deluge, but the fact that you can't select more than one torrent with the mouse triggers me.

I dont. Emule?

>implying
Deluge is leagues ahead of both Transmission and qBittorent.

Yeah it's looking much better now.

What the hell happened to qBitTorrent, anyways?

Search engine? No? List of trackers which can be automatically added to a new download? Automatic seeding after a successful download?

I moved away from uTorrent a few versions ago after an update reset my cached 700+ torrents and force installed itself even though I had the portable files in it's folder.

Took me a while to get qBitTorrent setup the way I had it on uTorrent and even longer to mostly sort out the speed issues but it's now a smooth experience with no half baked tweaks to disable adds and other shit.

Wished the RSS reader worked better on qBitTorrent though, some times it just can't download from the built in RSS reader properly on some sites that don't use english.

>sort out the speed issues
What kind of speed issues were you having and how did you fix them on qbittorrent?