What the fuck is this shit?

what the fuck is this shit?

google just gave me a captcha of an area local to me. i live right on the border of chimpcago, but it gave me a streetview pic of an area in the tiny suburb that i live in.

pic is the captcha and the same view of that area in streetview.

Other urls found in this thread:

csoonline.com/article/2231573/microsoft-subnet/google-ceo-schmidt--no-anonymity-is-the-future-of-web.html
violentmonkey.github.io/get-it/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

legacy captcha newfag

my privacy settings reset Sup Forums settings everytime i restart the browser. i usually just do the image captcha unless i get annoyed because it keeps giving me "select all" captchas.

spoopy stuff OP.
it's almost as if google harvests your data and makes you sort it for them.

That is still training the ai to recognize street names and addresses you fucking cuck.

use a chan that doesnt have this shit.

>doxxed himself

more like google doxed me.

They're training their terminators dude

They have two sets of images
1) Labeled training data
2) Unlabeled data, from street view and other sources

You have to get 1) correct and then intentionally screw up 2) or the terminators will kill your children. After you're forced to solve enough, you begin to recognize 1). Screwing up 2) I like to shift the image in my mind, and then choose those grid areas. That seems harder to detect than choosing random boxes, as you're making the edges of the detection more fuzzy.

For the non javascript captcha, they have three boxes and try to find a fourth. If you see four of anything, reload the captcha. When you only see three, try to find a fourth box that sorta looks like a bridge/bus/whatever. Pick that one too.

Not you know that the botnet shit is not a joke at all unless you love being spied

t. redditor

Why are you surprised? Google has far, far more information on you than you think. Even disabling JavaScript doesn't help you against their tracking now.

>chimpcago

I don't get people who aren't proud of being from here. Yeah she's got problems, but she's the best city out there

>but she's the best city out there

Are you stupid? Have you never been anywhere else? Chicago is a fucking dump.

>anthropomorphising a city
>a city full of niggers

4chanX newfag

> half the city is basically an African tier warzone with niggers running around shooting AKs and throwing hand grenades
> best city out there

k

t. amerimongrel

the only good thing about the city are all the retarded hipsters and bored rich housewives that pay me hundreds of dollars for decades old furniture that i pick up for a fraction of the price.

every city in america is a fucking dump
i'm from NYC and went to Mexico City for vacation a year ago
like holy shit mexico is nicer than a 'world capital'

the midwest on median average, is pretty great

it's median average because you have to exclude outliers like places as bad as chicago

any place without niggers is nicer than a place with niggers.

Not him but name my a big city without hispanic or black in murica?

Small cities = No jobs

I thought it was called Chicongo.

chimpcongo

what the fuck legacy captcha just stopped working for me

Legacy captcha has been giving me street signs and street names of my hometown where I was born.

I live in an entirely different country now and never speak that language.

Google's captcha keeps tabs on you, just like every other google product.

You typed nigger on the second word one too many times.
They actually have a filter for that now.

Welcome to the botnet

kek

First they used CAPTCHA to learn what a vehicle is.
Now they use CAPTCHA to teach you to go outside.

>literally billions of people solve captchas
>a few of them get pictures from places they've lived
OMG HOW COULD THIS BE?

Your IP address probably gives it away.

Same reason why I get things from Japan in my captchas.
No big deal.

You live in cale cale?

>csoonline.com/article/2231573/microsoft-subnet/google-ceo-schmidt--no-anonymity-is-the-future-of-web.html
Pic related

no, I live in storefronts and pictures of food.

I'm not saying google doesn't track you.
I'm saying you're a retard for not realizing that millions of people will be shown their hometown on pure chance

>go to google
>search "where am i"
>???
>shit bricks

t. dumb phoneposter

>Installing a 4chin addon
What if a coworker or a grill wants to see my addons? How will I explain having an addon for a Peruvian crotcheting board, once notorious for hosting chilli pepperoni?

>where am i
It knew within 1000 miles.
Kek, google, come at me

Why the t.?
what the fuck does that even mean?
kill yourself.
Rosetta Stone is great for learning english.

You man up and show them a shota thread on Sup Forums

You just posted a pic of the area that you live in on Sup Forums and you complain about your privacy?

>Why the t.?
>what the fuck does that even mean?
t. dumb newfag

>addon
Userscript*

>spot the mozilla fag

Actually from my desktop, and it is within about 10km.

>Why the t.?
>people are unironically being this new
calle

>within about 10km
That's IP location which has been available since before google even existed retard

>if you say userscript yerr a mozzarella fag
violentmonkey.github.io/get-it/
What would you call 4chanX.js then? An addon for an addon?

>An addon for an addon?
The wonders of open sores

a userscript

>What would you call 4chanX.js
Trying so hard that you literally can't even anymore

No shit you fucking retard.
That's exactly why OP got a fucking picture in his area and exactly my fucking point.

Literally how or why would it ever come to that?
There is such a thing as too paranoid.

>my privacy settings reset Sup Forums settings everytime i restart the browser
But why tho?
That's not going to actually protect any of your data you know? It's placebo as fuck.

lol, this sort of people believe CTRL+Shift+N make them untraceable.

Back to

>people whining about Sup Forums recaptcha
Have you ever tried to report illegal material in 4Shared? Now that is an eternal loop.

minneapolis, pittsburgh. as good as it gets is 15-25%

Boring shithole

Test

>Install *monkey
>Install 4chanX with it
Problem solved

>pure chance

For me it was a location 600K away. Total fail.

i don't have my computer password protected, and on the off chance someone would use it, i don't want them to see my browser history.

i'm on the border of chimpcago. there are countless places they could use in that city alone, but they used an image of an area, entirely unremarkable at that as it's a parking lot/shitter for CTA buses to turn around on and head back into chimpcago, in a tiny 10k population suburb that i live in. i immediately recognized it as it's just down the road from me.

then couple it with the fact that captcha isn't limited to just one city, or even one country, and a lot of them are close ups of street signs or other unrecognizable shit, so if it were truly random the chance of getting a captcha i got should be near zero.