I'm finally selling my 2014 MacBook Air and buying something better

I'm finally selling my 2014 MacBook Air and buying something better.
All I need is something well-rounded, that can cope with occasionally playing a few late-2000s games as well.
What's the best T-series ThinkPad I could get for around $700 or so?

Nice blog OP.

If that pic is you op ill give you all that shit for free if I can fuck you vigorously in the ass.

>hourly apple shitposts get bumped until autosage
>actual tech talk is considered a 'blog'
The absolute state of Sup Forums

>late-2000s games
>ThinkPad
lmao

You call this "tech talk"?
kys

>buying advice
>actual tech talk

>buying something better
>selling 2014 MacBook Air
>buying $700 T-series ThinkPad
Only two of these things can be true

Discussing computers is literally why Sup Forums exists.
The only thing is, had I pretended to be a diehard Apple fag asking to be convinced of why T-series ThinkPads are superior, it would have received 100 proper responses and I would have gotten an answer.
This board is retarded.

Make a new thread where you do that. I'm in a similar situation, and I want answers.

Her eyes all wonky, you yellow fever faggots are pathetic

Yellow fever,be white women jealous than Asian women loves white men.

it's working lmao

no yellow fever is just another flavor of semitic manipulation of our children. its no different than jungle fever.

the only reason that anyone should ever buy a macintosh computer is to signal to the entire world that they are a queer of the absolute highest caliber, and that you have a blog on tumblr where you post about oppression and shit on your 2000 dollar computer, in starbucks where you drink coffee that was hand-squeezed by an impoverished 8 year old in Guatamela who will make 12 cents for his day's work, except a bowl of rice costs 15 cents so he'll have to suck 3 dicks for the last 3 cents so that he can eat dinner, fucking fuck starbucks, fucking faggot nu male coffee place, everyone who drinks at starbucks should deep throat a double barrel shotgun loaded with nerve gas rounds, or else a chainsaw with rusty blade dipped in a petri dish full of tetanus. mac users are just as bad, fucking cancerous human beings, rich fucks trying to show off how rich they are sitting in some 3000 dollar chair with Beats headphones that cost 100 dollars for shitty sounds, with fucking goldplated headphones connection, fuck them all, they need to take a long walk off the empire state building, or the CN tower, or whatever, and make sure they land on a flagpole and their fat corpse is speared like a shishkebab. just turn all Mac users and flagpoles into a giant shishkebab of faggotry.

>buying something better
>buying 700$ T series ThinkPad

I think 'second hand' was implied

100% of the world's population thinks she's more attractive human being than you

So you aren't selling a 2014 Macbook Air?

literally nobody besides other gooks, virtue signaling sjws, and weeb manchildren with yellow fever think that.

Post a pic of yourself and let's put it to a vote

I wasnt the guy you said that to.

post more diseased chink whore

Seconding.