>EXPENSIVE HARDWARE WITH RGB LEDS
>BUT CAN IT PLAY CRYSIS? XD
>FOR THE LOW LOW PRICE OF $1500 YOU CAN OWN YOUR OWN SHITBOX™
>IT DOESN'T RUN AT 120FPS UNDER 100% GPU LOAD
>WHAT A CROCK OF SHIT, AM I RIGHT?
>MID VID INTERRUPTION FOR SQUARESPACE
>BUILD YOUR OWN WEBSITE WITH THIS PREDATORY SERVICE
>*drops thing*
>HAHA WHOOPS XD AREN'T I JUST SO CLUMSY?
>BUY STUFF BUY STUFF BUY STUFF
>ARE YOU FILLING THAT VOID YET?
>OWNING EXPENSIVE THINGS SHOULD BE YOUR MAIN PRIORITY IN LIFE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t73wXF8IF-8
youtu.be/FouKpPwDUvU?t=1212
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Linus is based

>"e-celebs"

I wish I had a successful YouTube channel that would get me free hardware and enough money to maintain my own small business too

He's kind of struggling actually. Linus is kind of relying on his wife to survive since he hires like 12 people for a channel that can't maintain the upkeep.

Why did that kid get two gtx 1080Tis?

So he can play minecraft faster. It's basically Linus' core audience. People who are hypnotized by overkill video cards that they use just to play Minecraft.

I hope he makes it work but floatplane seems a massive blood gamble. Ah well.

This...
Don't know why you would need to play minecraft faster it runs well on shitty PC's as is

for fuck's sake

if that was my kid, the only way he would have that shit is if he mowed lawns all summer and paid for it himself.

Jealous?

You're setting up your kid to be a cunt if you let him grow up thinking spending a grand on GPU's to play a shitty game unperceivable faster is acceptable morally or financially

I still don't know what floatplane is.

It's the worst case of consumerism ever. Why do you think Linus has a RED camera? It's not because it's actually useful, it's because his gay asian cameraman wanted to shoot enough 4k video to justify Linus striping 3 Raid 5s.

its his money if he earned it so why should i care. i'd advise him against spending so much of all his savings on 1 thing but i'm not going to stop him from spending his own earned money. what are you, a commie?

i think he's deeply in debt, the new office and hiring so many people

i don't think youtube is a good source of revenue anymore, plus new ecelebs rise and fall everyday

He's getting something like ~40M views a month. That's a lot, I'd argue he's getting at least $30k a month in youtube avenue alone. However, given the costs of hiring like 12 people (even part time), he probably burns through that quickly. He probably gets by with the Squarespace, Tunnelbear, and other sponsored videos.

Because he's essentially making his money via child abuse. Barney made a lot of cash too, but it wasn't dumbing down the viewers. I think if you market towards children, you should be held accountable for the negative externalities that your garbage produces.

This kid is going to be your sysadmin in 20 years. He'll be breaking all your shit with white box solutions because he doesn't think a Dell setup looks cool enough. He'll be losing your data, causing your web portals to go down, and wreck havoc on your company and its customers.

To shitpost faster on Sup Forums.

How does he get so much free stuff.
They literally have a warehouse full of it?

You're still salty the kid got two and you're using some shitty ayymd gpu from 10 years ago who doesn't work on linux?

Linus Shill Tips
Companies like when people watch ads voluntarily.

This picture is literally from one of Linus' shows where he was on stage or whatever.

was that the meme toaster one that he couldnt even get working properly

shes going to be popular with the boys

Adsense is only like 18% of his total revenue.
youtube.com/watch?v=t73wXF8IF-8

How dare you say something againt the inventor of the Linux kernel.

>she

I'd prefer a hundred million dollars from creating technology as opposed to being a rat-faced faggot who makes money by scamming children on youtube.

>air cooled cpu
So what exactly is the point of these?

>it runs well on shitty PC's as is
>he plays minecraft without shaders and 512x512 textures
Where did you failed at layf?

Are you implying watercooling doesn't depend on air as well jim jim my little retard?

>runs 3 channels
>has like 15 staff
>expanded office and sets'
>still doesn't know what he's doing in 90% of videos
>almost lost most of his data on a server
>complained channel super fun wasn't making money
>had jousting video which he said had thousands in equipment rental
>most videos end up with a shit conclusion like whole room water cooling

>watercooling
It's not 2014 anymore, gramps. Fuckhuge 30€ Polish towers shit all over everything involving water but the sickest loopity loop setups.

Linus likes steve, what now, anons? Will you all start liking linus or you will hate steve?

youtu.be/FouKpPwDUvU?t=1212

are the risk of sounding like a brainlet what the FUCK is a Polish tower?

Nigger I'm on air myself, had water for a while and hated how noisy the pump was. I'm asking what is the point of those fans on an aircooled build. They don't point towards the components.

Check out anything SilentiumPC Grandis for example, literally knock-off Noctua somethings, is like 30€ new. I bet chinks make some decent knockoff air coolers these days aswell, I mean it's not like rocket science or precision manufacturing is involved, you just don't skimp on copper and aluminium and boom, it cools.

Could be cooling his sick rear-mounted SSD raid5

Everyone likes Steve, few people who care about autistic stuff manage to put it in a coherent and structured video.

Hmmm.

Floatplane is basically pay to see videos a week before they’re up on YouTube. There was another service that did exactly that that they used, iirc it was shut down.