How do I convince my gf to use linux?

How do I convince my gf to use linux?

you dont

show her how to rice gnome

bitches love interior design

If she is like most people, you really just want her to use Android. Low maintenance & hard to fuck up.

Linux is best for those that choose it themselves. Because apparently having the patience and will to read a few lines of instructions every other month is a noteworthy skill now.

Teach her boyfriend Tyrone Linux

First you need to get one.

put cheese and firefox on the desktop.

Fuck her into it.

damn shes flat af dude why

Give her food.

Just set it up so that she walks in on you using your distro and you're using some flashy part of the DE.

When I had fedora 21 and the menu popped up with all the icons a female happened to be watching my screen and she said
>Wow, that's pretty cool! How did you do that? I want to do that to my computer

Thats all it takes. Then all you have to do is not talk about the learning curve and let her find out the hard way.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

why does she even wear a bra? there's nothing to hold

> how do I convince this person about whom we know absolutely nothing to use Linux?
I don't know, OP. Her being female (unspecified genitals) or your gf is really not that relevant without more information about her interests.

> all of these dubdubs
seriously impressive

Get her to use W*ndows 10 for a while and she will be convinced.

Give her my number

Smash her head against something hard repeatedly until she has enough brain damage to enjoy that piece of shit bastardized server os.

Tell her that only basic bitches use Windows.

She needs to eat first

Buy her a Macbook

>Why
Flat is justice

> allowing your gf to use a computer

test

Just throw some sparkly compiz effects around and she's sure to love it swear by it.

Stop trying to get normies to use your meme OS.

Install Gentoo.

>gf
>my
>implying "she" exists