Tfw parents said they're disappointed I turned out a NEET

>tfw parents said they're disappointed I turned out a NEET

Feels bad man. How do you guys cope with being friendless virgins without jobs?

I'm having difficulty coping, feels bad to be a worthless parasite on society and especially my parents

I'll be a NEET until next year so until then

Go to uni - a legal way to be a parasite.

Just fucking go outside and do something you whiny fuck. Get a job at a grocery store, go to a jc and meet people. Work on your physical health. You have no willpower. Just quit being a fucking little bitch.

By not being a virgin NEET haha

GOTTA GET A GOOK

Take my advice or leave it you syrup slirping faggot. You think id write that shit out if I didnt care? Most people wouldnt give 2 shits about some retarded leaf nigger they dont know. Just grow a fucking pair and start doing shit rather than wallowing around on some fucking forum where 70% of the people are in the same predicament as you.

go eat shit gook

My parents are NEETs too.

he's right though. get over yourself henny

kek I wasn't even op

Military

this is the first time i've seen this flag post with such good english, and also the first time i've seen this flag post the objective truth. good job, starcraft

Quit your bitching and take his advice

Enjoy your self pity with the rest of the neet virgins on this board faggot. I hope your parents kick you out so you can get gang raped by a wild pack of mooses. Maybe when those 15 inch hairy cocks are shoved deep into your asshole, you'll wish that you shouldve just killed yourself instead.

Try to change yourself faggot.
It may seem hard, it may seem like the world is big and scary. You are going to slip up in so many social situations, and feel like dying afterwords, but you wont. You will keep on trying to socialize with people, continue trying to be calm, and one day you could even become suave, get yourself a nice girl/boy/whatever you're into, and be a normal human bean.

study something, anything
remove one of the E´s from neet.

When I was unemployed and struggling to find work I found that having friends to discuss situations and bounce ideas off of helped a lot. But since you're friendless I could only really recommend that you make some friends. Other than that the only thing I found that helped me cope with being a NEET was drugs and alcohol. Honestly I don't know how anybody could be long term unemployed and not on drugs. It's soul crushing.

you'll always be a gook faggot

Savage

Judging from his English grammar he's probably an american abroad.
Doesn't matter though what he says is truth you pathetic leafnigger.

>normies getting this mad

lmfao stay wagecucks losers

I'm beginning to suspect you're the same leaf that posts the bodies of Sup Forums threads with pics from /fit/, you type nearly identical to him. You really are a sad sack of shit

>I'm beginning to suspect you're the same leaf that posts the bodies of Sup Forums threads with pics from /fit/, you type nearly identical to him

Lmfao you mad

(it's true tho)