POLAND

>POLAND

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Poles are the most advanced race of all time

Obviously mixed up Portugal and Poland.

And Saudi Arabia with Portugal.

POLACOS ARE THE MOST POWERFUL RACE IN THE WORLD!!!

Portugal wasn't very fond of faggots, they even hanged faggots in Brazil during the Hue empire.

>asshurt across centuries

Of course, how could I be so dumb?

This only proves that Poles can be a master race :^>

>bigotrus
>bigotvia

>You are free to do whatever you want, unless you are somehow colliding with others freedom.
>Your ass, your life
We don't care about another people lifes

It was just never banned.

And not because it wasn't a thing, but Poland had one of the earliest versions of a Palement.
And the general rule was "don't ban anything that can be used against you", so nobody wanted to ban homosex since it was a liability.

wow xD
that's gay :')

>Why, yes! Deviant, unnatural behavior that leads to depopulation and cultural degradation should be allowed, celebrated, and encouraged!
Why not legalize and celebrate pedophilia, bestiality, heck, rape is a type sexuality too. Its not fair that some sick fucks enjoy legal freedom and some not

The map is wrong. Germany should be light red.

Paragraph 175 of the penal code, which prohibited homosex was not entirely abolished until 1994.

>Iraq in 2000's
I blame America

Homosexuality isn't technically illegal in Iraq but there's no gay marriage and all extramarital sex is illegal so there's still no way for gays to legally fuck

What about beastiality cuckoldry? Man, wife and a dog, for instance?

>le russian being anti-gay
haha never change, third world :)

What about the fact that in gay relationship you have two
>consenting
>adults.

why are you slowly getting gay, poland?

That maps makes me genuinely sad. For centuries Poland was on the forefront of what we know today as human rights. Religious freedom, no sodomy laws, ban of arbitrary arrests, unprecedented scale of political freedom. This once made us the most open and tolerant society in the world.

And today, our politicians pander to the lowest instincts of the lowest classes and made us a shithole ful of bigotry.

Hurr durr, Ivan. Homophobia is a sign of repressed homosexual tendencies. It's a scientific fact.

freedom/10

>10% of the whole population is noble and has a right to vote
>most nobles are barely wealthier than peasants
>foreigners buy noble votes for money and favours
>suddenly partitions

>flash-forward several centuries
>only a handful of nobles, all of them irrelevant
>100% of the adult population has a right to vote
>foreigners buy politicians with money and favours
>???

literally nothing wrong with being gay for a mate la

DELET DELET DELET THIS NOW !!!!!!!! MY COUNTRY IS FLAWLESS

Polish boys are homo.

Oh no, it's kindergarten understanding of our history again.

Do you know that the "too much freedom led to demise" is a meme created intentionally by occupying powers in the 19th century to justify their despotic rule?

Poland declined due to economic processes that were beyond the understanding of contemporary people.

what economic pressure? you mean that gradual climate change that caused Polish grape culture to die and leave hundreds of nobles unemployed?

instead of reinvestng they chose to get some cash from Russian agents instead

i recall i read an article by the author of the witcher and he wrote poland had had a law to remove teeth of those who violated catholic fasting

so you are getting gay not to be blamed to be a latent gay? that's brilliant

Why are you replying to the historical opinion of somebody posting smug anime crops?

"kindergarten understanding of our history" is not an argument, it's an insult

no arguments were provided, just the usual WE DINDU NUFFIN shit

And worst of it, everyone thinks Poland was a land of backwards, bigoted peasants that hated freedom.

Well I dont get why ppl care what others do in bed. Just dont talk about it.

I'm going to come to Russia and fuck you in the ass so no one can accuse either of us of being gay

can I watch

i personally think that everybody who engaged in homosexual sex as the passive partner should be thrown from a tall building

Bingo

>only the passive is gay
Closet to the max

At any rate in our lifetime this silly anti-gay propaganda will die out

no dude wtf that'd be gay

umm no it would prove I'm not gay by proxy because while I would jack off while I watched I'd make sure not to cum.

>it's totally not gay when you are in prison, you haven't seen a cunt in a yers, the guy is some weak intellectual jailed for disrespecting the president and you are doing the raping

>"kindergarten understanding of our history" is not an argument, it's an insult

It's an argument, actually.
>hurr durr nobles sold us due to too much freedum
is so simplistic that it looks like something tailored towards little kids. And it's false on top of that, being created to justify foreign despotic rule. The poor nobles were actually the most patriotic group and paid high price in blood in all our wars and uprisings.

Poland declined and got partitioned for a reason. She started to put her shit bad together through an unprecedented reform movement. It's earlier decline was fed by a weird coincidence of two distinct economic processes in which two social classes declined. First the cities declined (15-16th century) then the landed nobles (late 17th-early 18th). This removed all checks and balances from the magnates who turned Poland into an Ukraine-style oligarchy.

>???
delet this man

because penetration is the masculine role even if the subject of it is wrong

mowa-trawa

specifics please

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XD

>Poland
>yes

what's funny, MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAmed?

t. Ruslan Mehmetov

>everybody's white
I see nothing wrong here

There is nothing more manly than sucking a dick and accepting it. Self-hate or homophobia is for insecure betas.

they are a catholic country but allowed gay sex
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAchmed

>slave
>white

everywhere has gay pride lad

don't stoop to their level and pretend thats a bad thing

>Germanic
>white

delete that!

what's this sad man in white? did they capture him and force to participate?

>le catholic poland meme

People who put their meat sausages in hairy bacteria infested assholes are mentally damaged and should be maligned and oppressed by society.

>meme

no
heres brighton though, everywhere has gay pride, the event itself annoys me because i don't care if you're gay or not, it being such a big part of your identity is immature, but i'm glad we're not from a place where gays are told
() this stuff unironically by people

What the fuck is 'gay pride', anyway? Pride is usually taken in things that make you better, otherwise its vanity. I'm not saying being a fag makes you a worse person, but it doesn't make you better either. Why can't homos just keep their poophole dickings private? I have a ton of disgusting sick fetishes too, but I'm not organizing a parade to force people into acknowledging it

>le consenting adults meme
>le "freedom" meme

Free will doesn't exist in any meaningful sense of the term. Do you not think previous generations in the West knew what the words "freedom" and "consent" mean? Do you not think people in non-Western countries know the words? Public policy has always been decided by what is considered harmful, both to individuals and to society as a whole.

>Public policy has always been decided by what is considered harmful, both to individuals and to society as a whole.

Right and that's been a problem throughout history, moralfag weird dicks who could never succeed in the real world get jobs in government and set about dragging everyone else down to the level of their own joyless existence

Because when your existence is being menaced you tend to form groups. Gay have been oppressed, gay pride is a way to say "we exist and you can't kill us"

Gays as a group are not hurting anyone. There are pedos from all orientations.

wtf I like Poland now.

Seriously we should exterminate everyone who shows symptoms of the "I'm in a position to dictate how others live their lives"-gene. Religious people, authority figures etc.

Pooland, yes!

Why is it that whenever I play Medieval 2 Total War, Poland always has good relations with the Pope then?

>burger education is litteraly videogames

100% TOLERANT