You will never be a Russian billionaire with this yacht

>You will never be a Russian billionaire with this yacht

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aHBEmFJmObs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wish I was a Russian billionaire because when you are a Russian everybody respect you and when you are a billionaire every women want you.

>when you are a Russian everybody respect you

That's not true at all

>Being rich for women

Who cares senpai, bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks

you lie

Bit excessive that.

I respect you

Russia is a pretty nice place to live if you're Putin and his friends.

more than sharters

America is a pretty nice place to live if you're a congressman too

Congressmen/Senators don't honestly make that much. Looting the system is where the real payout comes from. That's why the top 10 richest members of Congress are Democrats. :^)

>Russian
>Red Ensign

what did he mean by this?

means it's likely registered in some shady overseas territory.

No one respects russian thiefs.

yes they do

You guys commit so much crime and everyone respects you

Nobody on vk and 2ch likes Putin and friends.

there was a rumor that abramovich'es yacht is equipped with exocet missiles. i want that, what's the point of cruising in an unarmed vessel, sound like no fun

> 2ch
maybe
> vk
naah

They do

that's based

go cry somewhere else cuck

strange text on the pic
doesn't vilnus have automated systems, but actually hires a person to go around vehicles and write paper tickets? in 2016? wtf

How old are you, son ?

46 years old, young man, how old are you

What the hell are you talking about ? Even London has traffic wardens.

>46
fucking kek. post hand.

That's sad

just kidding I'm only 15 years old but seriously why are you mad

Being rich is good, I think you're jealous. Russian richfags are the best Russians I've ever met

It's the poor ones that are shitty

you would be surprised but breaking the law isn't the norm here. there is no need for a conveyor belt that distributes punishment

>he listens to laws

Fucking cuck lmao pussy bitch

Most of the fun is on land though, its nice to get away from people into the open sea but honestly when you literally see water as far as your eye can see in every direction its gonna get a bit boring.

holy shit, how much taxes does that cost considering your wages? are you okay with that? a decent automated parking system probably costs less than an average week's wage in london.

Moscow inside the sadovy ring basically only has automated paid parkings, and even my mukhosransk has them. where it doesn't, you still get all your traffic infringement ticket via mail, email or government mobile app

>being this retarded AND a fucking leaf

This made me cringe hard, not going to lie

that very piture says he "sees this rather often" and it's a "staple" of Vilnus

''russian'' oligarchs are jews tho

Fuck off cuck

go listen to laws
Pussy you'll never get rich that way. hahahaha go wagecuck and pay your taxes

the picture says he sees rich people getting punished for breaking the law

As the Latvian above said, people outside third world countries such as Russia tend to abide by the law so very rarely will you find people flagrantly disregarding traffic laws that would make such a system you describe more effective.

That's why they're pussies

doesn't the uk have most CCTV cameras per capita by far? Fuck off loser go listen to laws

youtube.com/watch?v=aHBEmFJmObs

see yes. often. because they break the law. often. that's the whole point, i thought

anyway, even if it was rare, automated system would be
a. cheaper
b. more convenient
c. not 19th century
d. ticket doesn't go wet in the rain

>tfw 12 hour shifts doing a job Poles avoid.

Kill me.

that kuzukuzu guy is a twink who hates americans and russians with a passion dont give him serious replies

wasn't aware poles ever turned down a job

Pathetic desu

We need to find him and kill him I think

>We need to find him and kill him I think
yea just in case youre a legitimately crazy person i am going to post that i dont condone this at all

84 hour weeks to draw £404 and back surgery at 28.

Poles pick cabbage and work in shops, much better for your health.

Is such things legal?

Technically I get paid even when I'm not working. I've worked Christmas Eve, Boxing Day and New Year's Eve for the past 7 years.

And you never thought to look for a better job?

Got falsely accused of rape by an ex, got convicted. I can't really get a better job.

Moscow has little to do with Russia. It's like comparing Hong Kong and mainland China.