5€ for a coffee

>5€ for a coffee

1. You're cunt
2. Is coffee shop """"culture"""" a thing in your cunt?

Greece
Yes

Luckily no.
People here only buy the cheapest things anyway.
In the Albert Heijn you can get cofffee for free.

Yeah I'm literally a barista in a nice coffee shop lmoa

1. Cunt.
2. Yes, especially in melbourne where I live, there's a bullshit culture of "melbourne coffee is the greatest in australia, maybe the world". There's heaps of greeks in melbourne too, maybe you're to blame cunt.

This is true though, third wave coffee (spectrum of medium roast focusing on flavor notes) started in Melbourne and it's basically the new coffee capital of the world

t. the barista above

Who /flat white/ here?

Shitskins from lesser nations need not apply

oh who gives a fuck coffee culture is pretentious as fuck it's just fucking coffee.

tea >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> coffee

0.80 euro for a coffee

>really_small_foamy_coffee.png

Cheapest around me is 99c for unlimited refills. But there's still $5 latte's and other artsy local roasted coffee joints. Both have their place.

0.2 € for a coffee user
80% of tunisians pass the whole day in a coffee shop

There opened a Star Bucks in my town for 5 months. Never seen anyone in it.

thats a big cup

I don't drink coffee and even if I did I wouldn't buy it in a coffee shop.

I love that Amerilards call someone who serve coffee a "barista".

I would say no but millenials will change that since they seem to be exact copy of americans with whole starbucks and putting photo of my cup on instagram etc.

1. Flag
2. Not really. Finns drink a lot of coffee so we don't want to spend 5€ for a cup when we could by the ingredients for the same Price.

>It's not large it's "venti"
Coffee shop culture is cancer.
Then again I don't drink coffee.

>It's not large it's "venti"
My God...

kys

να πιω έναν φραπέ πρώτα;
they need to feel that they are special desu

UUUU

For (you)

coffee is for manchildren

Yeah, real man drink diesel.

fuck off ikibey

I don't understand why people drink so much coffee

$2 a cup

Canada
Yes

My kind of coffee. 1.20-1.50 is the norm for that around Madrid. I love Italian coffe culture.

US
Unfortunately yes. Starbucks faggot hipster shit is not uncommon. Coffee is disgusting.

I drink beer in the cafeteria
costs ~3 euro a glass

I'm more of a mazut guy myself

Beer it is then

Only women and gays don't like the taste of coffee

>tfw people in your cunt will pay $10 for an 8 oz. cup of mocha bullshit

It's black or nothing.

it's popular among hipsters and westaboos

I don't know, I don't interact with the outside world.

forgot to add, is it common for europeans to get their coffee in class mugs like ? aren't they concerned with the glass shattering?

Very common, at home too.

it's not common over here but not unusual either

Yes. Is traditional that we drink with relatives/friends.

>10 for an 8 oz. cup of mocha bullshit

wtf

Do you not have tempered glass in america?

It's correct

kek

We do this here too. Apparently baristas are more than just waiters who also make coffee, they are entitled to their own title. What a crock.

not sure if shitpost, but that shit in doesn't look tempered to me, and even then, toughened glass is susceptible to breakage via hot liquid, in addition to being inefficient. it's ceramic mugs or bust.

I was really surprised at how much coffee culture was prevalent in Greece, indeed. Especially cold coffees.

When I would go to restaurants and ask for a coffee at the end of a meal - expecting an espresso like anywhere else - I would consistently be given a huge-ass glass of cold coffee with ice, cream and all that. Even if I insisted that I wanted an expresso, a small cup of hot coffee with no ice, some waiters barely seemed to understand why I would want that.

Also, what's up with Greeks and waffles? You guys have those fucking everywhere.

we usually use ceramic coffee cups, but our glass cups are strong, when cups are damaged the bar change them

Just make your own coffee and pay your denbts.