*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*CRASH*

That's all it takes for a burglar to break down your door and enter your home with the intent to sreal your video games and rape you're waifu. Why don't you own a gun?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AOPMlIIg_38
youtu.be/VfWrekjYuGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MD8GSyLaxrI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I own a .270 mossberg bolt action rifle

I don't have shitty doors like you

I own an illegal firearm, I keep it loaded at all times.

What do you mean?

I will, just saving up right now.

*BOOM*
*BOOM*
*BOOM*
*CLAP*
youtu.be/AOPMlIIg_38

Why don't pro gun EU citizens move to helevetia?

They need all the men they can get to oppose the EU gun ban proposal

also to oppose the faggot britbong and cuckstralian expats there that want stricter laws

Don't worry, nothing will happen. They tried, and failed, before.

i actually own a gun, for the express purpose of only using it in this scenario

Good job copy+pasting a shit Sup Forums thread

Here's hoping. Fuck the EU.

Fuck the US.

would fail the background check. unlike most brits I grew up around guns and legitimately enjoy shooting, although I'm not a great shot. Shame I was such a prick when I was younger getting myself arrested etc.

Because I'm an american.

>That's all it takes for a burglar to break down your door
a steel one?
we traditionally have steel doors here, sometimes also additional steel doors or steel grids to bar several personal flat steel doors behind them

eu is a tyrannical organization van dijk. fuck off

Shotguns (iirc) were sold out there last year at the height of the refugee crisis. Women were buying them all.

US is a dystopian shithole of a country that should be glassed. Every square inch of it.

no Australians live there

Much of the US is 3rd world tier but Europe is far closer to being a dystopia.
Despite government spying, the US isn't actively authoritarian in policy like western Europe is becoming.

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*SPLAT*

>Plane lands in Europe
>Airport blows up
>Go outside
>Get trucked
""Developed""" """1st world""" """civilized"""

Greatest ally

this is true.

God bless

>a fucking sheepshagging country that was named after one of our irrelevant provinces thinks he has a clue

Stick to your area of expertise, sheepfucker.
The US is orders of magnitude more dangerous than the Netherlands. Your country is a massive shithole and 9/11 was what you deserved. You are merely 60% white, and since Americans have a pathetic definition of white you could say that less than 50% of your country is white.

Nice counter argument you have there

we're fine

>P-please protect me from the scary men o glorious EU!!

t. Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht

youtu.be/VfWrekjYuGQ

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*CRASH*

That's all it takes for an American to fall out of their mobility scooter and shit all over your leg.

>Orders of magnitude
Only if you're stupid, which in your case I'd recommend you stay where you are.

It's impossible to counter the musings of some sheepshagging inbred brit who lives on the other side of the world and thus has no clue.
>the anglo alliance of trash
lel, can't wait until the UK becomes the 51st US state and becomes a shithole of American proportions. We'll see who'll be laughing then.
t. mbo monkey

Autism

>t. Tyrese Gonzalez

t. Allah Ackbar Mohammed Kaboom Burkini van Amsterdam

You should be glad about the EU, Polish subhuman, without it you fuckers would be like Ukraine.

wat no I'm just not retarded. the US has it's problems, but very much feels freer than Europe. NZ is a different level of free country, it's truly blessed.

t. Muhammad Al-Belgiani

(Autocorrect lmao)

I observed this curious phenomenae of doors opening inside direction when I was in USA. All doors in Finland open outside. Good luck kicking through that. When I was teenager my friend had some drama with his girlfriend and imitated Hollywood movies and kicked his foot straight to plaster.

I'm not a goatfucker, sheepfucker.
Yes, like all britcucks you are longing for american occupation, so you can also get their niggers and spics on top of your pakis. dumb brit.

Because to kick my door in he needs to tear a piece of the wall and the door frame with it.
If you live in a house build in the last 20 years, or almost any apartment you are pretty safe.

>tfw no hot burglar to steal my ass and rape me

Because I'd probably end up shooting myself with it when drunk and depressed.

I live on the top floor of a 2-floor appartement building. No way that this would not alert the other neighbours. I also grow one of the officially most potent peppers in the world, which makes for a great incapacitating agent.

Sounds kind of gay desu

>his country is such a 3rd world shithole he can't even leave the door unlocked

Hell, I used to keep my front door wide open for the cats at night.

the yanks are our cousins not our overlords you silly sausage.

It must be sad living in a country that bends over for refugees .
Too bad you can't own one Hans , you can't even make a call to the cops to arrest an immigrant.
Out of all the countries you make this thread....
youtube.com/watch?v=MD8GSyLaxrI

and the sheep, inbred brit
>not our overlords

TOPKEK

Germany has 30 firearms per 100 citizens.

Lmao can Romanians even afford a gun?

WON'T GET NONE OF YOUR CD'S BACK

What if I real my video games before him?

Romanians are worse than refugees.

Maybe, just maybe... Guns are cheaper there?!?!?!

:OoOOOOOoooOOO

For self-defense, I will get a prison term as cracker. Therefore, it makes no sense to have a weapon.