Why are Scandinavian women so obsessed with american "culture"?

why are Scandinavian women so obsessed with american "culture"?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babelsberg_Studio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

says the country that is MOST obsessed with us

because they're dumb
literally snow nigger tier people
suomi indian retards

they are hell bent on destroying Scandinavia. soon Scandinavia will have a bunch of pretty little blonde girls trying to ride black cock like they do here in America. I'm 200% convinced it's in their DNA.

They share the same love for getting BLACKED.

Are we?

you are

swedes and norwegians like america more than most americans

You're a Nordic, so I'm going to assume you want American cock.

Would you be cool and buy my plane ticket? I promise you all the US dick you can handle.

They don't have their own culture, so they adopt another one.

Genau wie Deutschland!

Are we?

(hint: we're not.)

Yes but at least we're not Americaboos

when I went to denmark and I saw family guy on the tv I was a bit surprised 2bh. thought they would have their own tv shows, given that they speak a different language and whatnot.

Don't know about Denmark but German TV shows are unbearable shitty and people prefer watching American sitcoms

>complaining about where your culture is without doing anything about it
C'mon, you know there's a solution

Lol wtf are you talking about Germans are obsessed with America. Just look at your politics. Do you really think it's any coincidence your country is becoming exactly like mine?

You'll be lucky to even have a country 50 years from now

Lots of Scandi's came here in the 1900's to the point that most have a cousin or distant relative in America.

Yeah Jamal Rodriguez has lots of Danish cousins

Most people I meet are Irish Scottish or Italian

Nordic countries have no culture or history. Kind of like America. That's why there's a mutual affinity of some sort.

>b-but muh vikangz

This was Swedes actually think

Kill yourself

Anyone that thinks Nordic countries don't have culture can leave if you dislike it so much. Plenty of foreign culture elsewhere for you.

they only want big black and spic american dick not tiny whiny white americut dick

foot fetishists are mentally ill

nordic countries are a sociological experiment

yeah. What is attractive about feet?

They all moved out to the Midwest dumbass

Yep. They are what happens when you let shitskins in without any rules.

Nordics are getting walked on and their women will be brown and wearing burka's within a generation.

because they are white trash just like any other white

this is legit point. villagers in nordick countries act and dress like dixiefags

those pisshaired faggots have unique culture just steal and copy what they see from american trash tv

*have no unique

Why are swedish women so pure?

>yet there are still virgins in sweden

lmao!

Yes? You do realize that these girls are all sleeping with the same handsome guys right? If you're an ugly guy here you'll be a virgin forever

Because they have no culture at home to speak of.

Wasn't the male virginity rate in Sweden something like 50% of under 18-30 year olds were still virgins?

sweatingman.bitmap

>Everyone lives in the Midwest

I guess that would explain why Minneapolis is full of niggers and the rest of that region is full of African immigrants and Somalians.

Hey, Ru. I'm trolling 2ch right now, and I can't translate this.
>eбaть, oнa pyкoй гвoзди зaбивaeт?

it's an expression that i don't know.

>Nord s have no culture
>Therefore they should import a 3rd world version of it

Great idea

For once a leaf said something right

Hello, Britain. :(

we have ES culture, no need for american

We really don't care much about you lmao

stop fooling yourself shart-mand

kek. i didn't take the time to look at the flag properly.

Oh yeah and if it was boys there would be no sound from you virgins

Pretty average for an American girl too

Kill me

Women's rights was a mistake
Now we see the declining birth rates

Why are danes such white knights?

The mythical nordic village expert from Bulgaria has finally arrived.

How the fuck do YOU know? lmao

they respect our rootless metropolitan nature and seek to emulate it in their own country

I've been waiting for this, initiate.

Being a leftist selfhater is the rational thing to do in Sweden, they have nothing to be proud of.

Really creeps me out. If you said that shit about 4th of July here you'd probably get knocked out.

Koenigsegg.
Volvo.

That's pretty fucking third world to be honest

I mean you wouldn't really but nobody would feel bad if you did

It's a ton of countries
just got back from a mall here and saw 4 or 5 people that had American flag clothing on

No it's not, if someone said shit about st George's day they should be drawn and quartered

But if it's said that Swedish men are betas, who fucks those girla? An alpha minority? Immigrants?

Just like back home :^)

Arabs, Yugoslavs and southern euros (when nordic girls go on vacation)

hello retard, finland isnt part of the scandinavia

Guess

TINY

Lies, I don't believe in this, young girls
fantasize always.

Do you own t-shirts or jeans?
Do you listen to rock, jazz, or blues music?
Do you watch Hollywood films?
You, too, are obsessed with American culture.

Well you better start believing then

Nope. These girls are whores.

They're not.

Tapa ittes

Yugo here, can confirm. It is really sad sometimes how desperate they seem to be. They are literally rabid when they come here. One such skank "dropped" something in front of me, bent over to pick it up, and then, out of fucking nowhere, bit my crotch. All in front of my gf. She was drunk beyond belief, but still... that was a disgusting thing to do.

Dating within your own culture, and especially race, is probably a strongest preference a woman can have, because most of all they want to feel safe and comfortable. So if Swedish women aren't doing that, it means the problem lies within Swedish men. They have become too meek and indecisive, so their girls no longer view them as someone who can protect them. And when that happens they display their sexuality everywhere else in hopes that other men might want them.

Reminder that the biggest movie studio of its time (1920s) was in germany.

Back then, you still took cues from europe.

Not saying that america isn't culturally domi nant today, just saying that there is allways parts people dont generally know.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babelsberg_Studio

is being under 18-30 the same thing as being under 18?

>So if Swedish women aren't doing that, it means the problem lies within Swedish men.

They are both equally worthless

Ah, yes. America invented clothes and music.

Jeans were first made as work pants for miners in America
T shirts were first used by the navy

WAKE ME UP

and? norway invented cheese slicer

I sure love cuckthreads

Can't say it ain't true. The women are dispicable too, probably more, but they are lesser creatures in a sense. Most women hate thinking for themselves, and instead act upon emotions. Men's actions predominantly dictate their lives. Either daddy issues or cuck boyfriends drive them to this.

I was explaining the clothes thing

Not that user, but that's kind of a bad analogy. Jeans for the average person don't fulfill a function that wasn't already performed by slacks or khakis or whatever. Jeans are commonly associated with Americans. Cheese graters aren't a cultural icon.

cheese slicer is the greatest invention in the last 200 years. your clothes don't mean anything

Yeah, maybe teenagers are, but I don't see how 'educated' Nordic women have much love for Americans.

Disgustoso

Swedish women were made for BBC!

>One such skank "dropped" something in front of me, bent over to pick it up, and then, out of fucking nowhere, bit my crotch.
Things that never happened for 500 Alex

Even Spain has Family Guy, and it's (well, was) pretty popular.

That's all of western Europe though

No? This whole "le boys are alpha if they fuck a lot" meme needs to fucking die, women with meat curtains instead of vagina always fucking say this. Bitch even if yes then does this justify you being a whore? Because some faggot can't control his dick this means you can be a 2 dollar whore?

>because most of all they want to feel safe and comfortable
Sweden isn't Serbia, the Swedish government makes them feel safe and comfortable. They live in a welfare state.

>approximately 50

Tell me she's like those anons who say they're 60 in threads about age

Maybe not in 'murica. But over here, on fucking Beerfest? Loads of tourists using it as an excuse to get filthy drunk and act like they can't back home. By 3AM half are sleeping in their chairs and other half are puking.

Well he is right! Good quality BBC must be imported!