Any open-source alternatives for this shit?

Any open-source alternatives for this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

omgubuntu.co.uk/2017/11/joplin-open-source-evernote-alternative
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not very hard to do your own version.

Is that open source? Where is the repository for the pen?

>buying proprietary hardware

Joplin
Article from omgubuntu
omgubuntu.co.uk/2017/11/joplin-open-source-evernote-alternative

Laverna

Org-mode on computer and Orgzly on my good old Nexus 4.
Pic related is my setup (left is my Spacemacs with org-mode and right is a screenshot of Orgzly on the same file).
Imba so autistic that I track everything in my life.

How do you sync?

>electron

That's pretty autistic, f a m.

>open-source

Started using keep after evernote dropped free sync for multiple devices. It's pure botnet but good for normie stuff.

For other things I used somnote however it is not encrypted so recently moved to seal note which is maybe too basic but that's what I'm using now.

What terminal is that?

Sadly i use Dropbox at the moment but i will soon host everything myself once I get my Raspberry Pi. Maybe I will try to code the file encryption in Orgzly to make it impossible for Dropbox to read the content of the file (files are plain text in Dropbox at the moment).
It's not a terminal, it's Spacemacs (not running in terminal mode).

>Spacemacs
How hard is that to get into if I know neither Vim nor Emacs?

this

Just try vim first to learn how to modify a text efficiently (install it and type vimtutor to start a shorttutorial).
Then when you feel comfortable you can install Spacemacs (with the vim key-binds) and learn how the menu works to use the cool features of emacs/Spacemacs.

Might be tough to learn vim commands PLUS all the other shit you need to know to navigate spacemacs.

Literally any fucking free text editor

They're still all garbage.

You can use syncthing

I have a premium account, ama

I use Zim desktop wiki + syncthing

Raw text files + syncthing.

Wow thanks! I just tried it and it just werks.

I ended up rolling my own because at work I have a corporate naziproxy, sadly all the open source ones were fucking retarded shits with seven billion dependecies.

I made a simple php rest api for the backend and the frontend with Vue.

Done.

Suck my cock overengineerers.

figure you can sync easy with git
but damn, makes me want to try spacemacs once more now that i know my way around vim a bit more since i started using it this summer. was too hard to figure both things out at once so i quit before.