He doesn't have blonde hair

>he doesn't have blonde hair
>he doesn't have blue eyes
Why do you even bother living when you are not the masterrace?

Other urls found in this thread:

theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i have red hair and blue eyes

I have black hair and brown eyes

I haven't read Berserk ending yet.

I have blue hair and blonde eyes

Since when Mongols are white?

I have brown hair and brown eyes and I'm stronger than every single blue-eyed blonde I know. You weak lil' shits yo.

My inner samurai disagrees with you.

>blonde hair
>blue eyes
disgusting

I have brown hair and blue eyes. I don't know what it means and I don't really care

I live to make love to girls with those features

>masterrace

Like most Finns, you resemble pic related

Blonde ubermensch

I have both and I'm still a loser

How to kill myself?

Blonde hair and blue eyed people are subhumans, that is why they have accomplished almost nothing in history.

I do
Nice
>Augustus Caesar
>Sting
>Gordan Ramsey
Stay mad :^)

>Augustus
>Blue eyes

Ikr? He was a black man. History whitewashed this muthafucka.

what a bootiful boy

>all brown eyes are actually blue underneath
Check mate

theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm

>filename
Your delusional thinking makes me smile. Especially when I imagine real finns that resemble mongols.

that filename is right tho, they are finns

Wow, impressive. 4 out of over 180 Roman emperors were blonde haired and blue eyes.

what about ALEXANDER THE GOAT

>Aryan finns
More like Swedes or Russians

Dark hair and blue eyes are the best combination.

>He had clear, bright eyes, in which he liked to have it thought that there was a kind of divine power, and it greatly pleased him, whenever he looked keenly at anyone, if he let his face fall as if before the radiance of the sun; but in his old age he could not see very well with his left eye. His teeth were wide apart, small, and ill-kept; his hair was slightly curly and inclining to golden
(Sue. Aug. 79)

>clear, bright eyes
>was a kind of divine power
His eyes were bright, so at this point we can assume blue or green, but the fact that he wanted people to think that it was a sign of divine power, means it would've had to have been rare. So blue is more likely.

>slightly curly and inclining to golden
seems like he had very light brown hair, otherwise Suetonius was just being poetic and saying he had blonde hair.

Daily reminder that even Sup Forums accepts that brunettes are more intelligent than their blonde counterparts

Daily reminder that blonde is associated with an impression of stupidity

>associated with an impression of stupidity
So is being a nigger from Sudan

his eyes were Grey

Looks like Putin but as a little boy and with a "Just fuck my shit up" haircut

I have green eyes, it's apparently very rare.

I don't have epicanthic fold also.

Anything European is rare in worldwide statistics because chinks and niggers all look same so it skews statistics

proofs

True

Which is easily amenable to change with a little speech

Literally 99.5 percent of white accomplishment and advancement are from brunettes and some aryannas like you have their panties in a mix because they're not special snowflakes

WE

>Which is easily amenable to change with a little speech
Sorry, you'll always be a nig. That doesn't change.
>some aryannas like you have their panties in a mix because they're not special snowflakes

First off, I'm not Aryan. I'm brown hair and brown eyes from southern europe. 2nd, I think Aryans are more classed as special snowflakes than others because rarity

>Literally 99.5 percent of white accomplishment and advancement are from brunettes
it's almost like most white people have brown hair or something
really makes you think...

his name is Martti Katajisto dumb russian. he is 100% finnish. just because Sup Forums says that we all are mongol and have high cheekbones doesn't mean it's true

>Book XII Chap. XIV.
Of persons excellent in Beauty.
"They say that the most amiable and beautiful amongst the Greeks was Alcibiades; amongst the Romans, Scipio. It is reported also that Demetrius Poliorcetes contended in Beauty. They affirm likewise that Alexander Son of Philip was of a neglectful handsomness: For his Hair curled naturally, and was yellow; yet they say there was something stern in his countenance.

>they compare races based on hair shades
that why you're all so easy to control, why you will always lose and we will always win

I have blue hair and blonde eyes

>from southern europe.
So you're not even Anglo or germanic? And you insult others racially to compensate for the fact you're inferior to them, a dirty wog as the Aussies put it?

Modern stats which control for the difference show an inferior iq for blondes. It's part of the Redpill package

Cohen bringing the bantz.

You tend to deny reality that finns usually look like this pic Finnish actor cannot represent all finns, but average finn can.

Brunettes don't make up 99.5% of the white population.

now you're just shitposting. i'm done with you

This is the beautiful thing about pol. Even if you regurgitate the same pol rhetoric to them they will chimp out because it violates their understanding of why theyre superior

It's literally an entire board of swarthy whites, from Northern India to Greece to Spain and Arabia, all attempting tether to and define themselves by Anglo-Germanic achievement, with Hitler being the centerpiece.

They believe that immediate first impression defines your inherent value, so looking a certain way is what they predicate their self esteem on. Meanwhile proper whites get shit done for them to brag about.

Blonde hair is overrated, same goes with blue eyes. I know it.

Looks nothing like Putin at all.

Like Pootin

some sudanese wisdom right here

i have red eyes and blue hair

>Blue eyes
>Blond Hair
>Dutch/Norwegian

I'm dating a Taiwanese girl and I've only ever dated asians. Feels good man

>these genetics die with me

Too cucked for me.

>tfw no more qt asian gf

blue eyes is a disgusting mutation of the human race and frankly they need to be wiped out. we have the numbers brothers. all we need is the time

I used to

hair`s going auburn, eyes are going green

I think I might be dying.

What happened kiwibro? When I was in NZ last there were plenty there

Anglos accomplished way more historically than Nordics, OP, if you really want to fetishize a Germanic ethnicity.

Of course, there's nothing rational or scientific about Nazi racial mythology, so I wouldn't expect sympathizers to view it through a critical lens.

wtf eye can change colour?
I read somewhere all eyes are secretly blue as well

What determines eye colour is melanin in iris. No melanin makes for blue eyes. Little melanin makes for green. Lot of makes for brown. So, under every brown eye there is every other light colour hidden

my eyes were mix of blue and green as child, but now they're just green

is it random what that colour under that eye is?
i wondour what mine is

Do you have a knife? You could find out pretty fast

Blonde hair green eyes here

Thinking about dying it brown for a laugh

Depends on parents and grandparents

brown hair green eyes is best combo for men among other whites.

Latinas dig blonde hair atleast so i have heard and i imagine azns are same

wat
well my grandad had grey eyes. I wouldn't suit anything but dark eyes tho desu

>he's finnish

>grandparents
blue eyes
>parents
blue eyes
>sister
blue eyes
>me
green eyes

How do genetics even work

Jew laying it down

>tfw blue eyes are my only good trait
Where da Afro wimmmins at

this

also friendly reminder that the "master race" got btfo by anglos in every war

idk but you won

most anglos have blue eyes m8

I had blonde hair and blue eyes when I was a little kid. After a certain time my hair became dark-blonde and my eyes became grey-green. But I am okay with that.

I want to live but I will not spread my shitty genes in respect to the superior white race

>pearl eyes
>brown hair