Most people in western world dont know feel how to live in 100% white city

>most people in western world dont know feel how to live in 100% white city

TOP FUCKING KEK

Poland is very homogeneous, from what i've heard.

Northern Ireland is 98% white

>most women in poland will experience the big british dick in their lifetime

Belarus is 100% white. Mostly because it is a shithole, and no immigrant wants to go there.

Ah yes, Ulster, the best part of Ireland. The non-nigger part.

I am from Radom too :-)

Sorry but Slavs aren't white, Belorussians have bad genetics

I don't think I'll ever experience that

British school

funny, because that polish user who posts pics of his town when he's about constantly seems to run into non-whites

i lived in a city with 17k people and 0 blacks.
the mayor of city was a racist and said that he doesn't want to see any niggers here. nowdays there are at least 100 refugees living

Don't remind me

kek

I mean, drop the term "city" and I did that for a while. Place was a shit hole, full of the worst kind of trailer trash you could imagine.

Bel- means white ya dip

I know, but I live in the countryside, not the infested cesspool that is Buenos Aires..

>tfw never lived in a city that's more than 60% white

Spending two weeks in Boise was like visiting another planet, everything was clean and there was no graffiti and the neighborhoods were all nicely maintained and everyone was friendly, and it's only 89% white.

Being white doesn't matter if you have shit culture.

Chavs and byldos are just as subhuman as most niggers

man, when i open periscope and see american "girls" i really understand what means bad genetics. 99% of them are horsefaced black, mexican and fat while 99% russian girls look like sexual goddess.

Why are Russian men so ugly compared to their women?

good men genetics wasted in wars and gulags.

>i dont know how genetics work

In this photo, the majority of the girls monsters with tons of makeup on her face. Guys also monitor their appearance is a sign of fagot and it can be beaten. Therefore, almost all the guys defiantly careless in his appearance.

I don't think so. For example look at Klokov

Round faces make women pretty and men disguising. Opposite goes for square jaws.

I dunno, I like girls with narrow and/or triangular jaws a lot more.

I was in Radom once
not a single person spoke english there

t. homo

Narrow faces*

Sorry, russian girls look like crackwhores to me. It must be those shadows they all seem to have around their eyes.

but wouldn't that make Germanic girls ugly though?

>germanic girls

I have only ever seen around 3 to 5 black people in my entire region.

In my town there is only white people, except for the one or two syrians. They behave quite nicely though, one of them is a regular at my shop and he buys an orange for his kid every time he's there ^^

germanic jaws are pretty cute m8

>this isnt white in usa

>not white

>basically nigger in US of A

don't worry about that. this isn't white either for Sup Forums

All Europeans are considered white.

Those are light brown skin

That's not a human being