Building a second rig

>building a second rig
>Sup Forums wants me to pirate windows, despite me having money to buy it
>Have developed software for 5 years now as a hobby, know how hard it is
>Sup Forums still wants me to steal b/c thats whats "cool"
Are you guys just a bunch of poorfags or what? How is this stance allowed? Pay for your fucking OS

>giving microshit money
kill yourself

Pirating your operating system is right up there with pirating your antivirus in levels of stupidity.

Pirate windows 7 then run the free windows 10 upgrade for people with disabilities. You now have a legit version of windows 10. Format and install fresh and it will auto activate forever since it's linked to your motherboard now.

Microsoft really needs the money bro you best buy it.
>Faggot

>pirating OS
>not just running superior ubuntu

It's less about paying for quality software and more about fuck M $. Considering it's basically a monopoly and spys on you out of the box. A lot of the pirate thing is about getting "unbloat" iso's. Honestly though that's pretty dumb cuase it would be so easy to include a root kit in one. Personally I use Linux at this point cuase I've lost all faith in M $. what they have done to there ecosystem. The last good windows was xp pro and 7 is only Mehr. I used my siblings win10 box and fucking hate it. Both it and the Xbox have maximum levels of stupid in there gui designs the point where it's hard to navigate.

It would be better if I felt I got a quality product, but at this point Linux is less complicated and easier for me to use.

I would consider trying apple if it wasn't tied to there hardware. Meh

>"there"

>>Have developed software for 5 years now as a hobby, know how hard it is
your opinion stopped mattering there. you know shit all, install gentoo faggot

Sup Forums wants you to ditch Windows and install Gentoo

It's not stealing. Kill yourself you stupid shitposting frog

Sup Forums wants you to pirate gentoo.
If you use windows, pay for it if you are smart enough to figure out how to.
It is a lot less challenging to just install gentoo.
Pirating windows is normie tier shit.

what did you mean by this

Then buy.
But buy windows 7.

Stop being a retard. If it's money you don't have to spend then don't spend it. Having money doesn't mean that you have to spend it. Microsoft is a billion dollar corporation that makes a ton of money. You're not helping the "little guy" but buying, and Microsoft has had it's software stolen for decades now yet they're still here.

Some software that I like and find useful I buy, some I don't. Would I steal candy from a store if no one was looking? No because I'm not a retard who takes advantage of every chance there is to take something. Quit being a pussy.

>literally even considering doing what others want you to do

install gentoo

Congratulations, you noticed a spelling error.

>feeding the cancer of tech industry more money
kys

Sup Forums is antifa

>giving a shit about what Sup Forums says

Actually Pirating any software (closed binaries) from non-trusted sources, is absolutely a terrible idea.