Is this guy the worst tech "reviewer" out there?

is this guy the worst tech "reviewer" out there?

just an example:

>don't buy apple airpods without watching this
>the whole video is him advertising random products/accesories

not to mention all the chinkphone advertisements

compare this to linus cuck tips. he has ads in his videos but it's clear that they are ads and they are a small proportion of the video which has some actual interesting content

i just watched this video and it was 5 minutes of paid advertisements and 1 minute at most of him discussing the product

just about every "reviewers" are paid

some are just more transparent than others

true, but see this point here:

He's a salesman. And a good one.

>Unbox Therapy
What kinda fuckin' name..

I've never heard of this guy before, so I'm just going to assume that this thread is an ad for his channel.

Dude if you want in depth headphone reviews, go watch a headphone review channel. If you want to watch a guy making short summary videos on all kinds of the newest gadgets, watch Unbox Therapy.

i would like a summary video, instead i got 5 minutes of advertisements for accesories and an occasional comment about the product

He's not a salesman and he's not good at it.

"Someone sent me this free thing"
"I like it"

>5 million views

>9.5 million subscribers

I don't think so

See

>e-celeb thread
NIGGERS

NIGGERS

NIGGERS

It seems like tech reviewers are either totally uneducated and don't know what they are doing or they are total autists with 50 charts and a full suite of benchmarks for every scenario. Anyways, fuck that Unbox Therapy shill.

>the whole video is him advertising random products/accesories

So he made a video to discourage people from giving apple money?
>implying this is bad

But yeah he is just your generic hype beast tech youtuber, the clickbait is insane.

>reviewers are either totally uneducated and don't know what they are doing or they are total autists with 50 charts and a full suite of benchmarks for every scenario

Who would be the best middle ground then?

he's brought a few useful products to light that i wouldn't have known existed otherwise

>find white label chinkshit
>over dramatic reactions
>AMAZON AMAZON AMAZON AMAZON

He puts out one video a week at best and doesn't solely rely on the usual YouTuber video consisting of "most expensive '____' ever!" His channel is more of a product showcase anyway.

Also, the only reviews on YouTube I'd ever "trust" would be ones where they purchased it with their own cash. Being given something free is inherently bias.

I liked when he used to talk normally but NOW, he just SPEAKS with these random OUTBURSTS while MAKING gesticulations TOWARDS the CAMERA, ain't that RIGHT JACK?

Hardware Canucks probably. Actually reviews things, especially computer cases, and actually knows how to make a fucking video look professional.

Something Linus struggles with

>buys something with his own money
>many times an obscure or little known product
>tries it out on camera
>gives his opinion on it live and without prior testing
>is big brother tier entertaining while doing it

what's the problem here? He's leaps and bounds above Linus and other channels.

This man is fucking filth, pays for nothing himself, is paid to shill endlessly and does nothing but show and dresses like a fucking fat 19 year old idiot.

He should honestly be removed from youtube for shameless shilling and fraud. literally all of his video are clickbait trash with clickbait titles and even technigger's "i just read the box" reviews are more useful.

>>buys something with his own money

Not true. Everything he does is clearly edited and fake. You are retarded.

i'm sick of seeing the stupid face he makes in his stupid thumbnails.

thats the best part

After an awful experience with an Xperia I’ve since only bought Apple with no regrets. At least the fanboys enjoy him.

>buys something with his own money
sometimes, most of the time he's given it, and it's never anything worth more than $100

he's in his 30's and dresses like a teenage hipster

with 5 million subs, he's making 6 figures and his only overhead is himself...

If you don't like it don't watch it.
The title of the video is not depicting it as an airpod review, it states that you shouldn't buy them untill the video is watched

anyone that has to use clickbait title to draw people in are usually on the retard level spectrum.