/brit/

Imagine being janny in this thread and having to be all like "damn, hotpockets, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your excessive carbs and horrific amounts of sodium. I would totally have sex with you, both my janny account and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another /brit/ lad in his banned-room. Like seriously imagine having to be Janny and not only sit in that chair while Australian shitpost proudly in front of you, the Australian memes barely concealing their intolerable sense of fun, and just sit there, thread after thread, ban after ban, while they perfected shitposting. Not only having to tolerate their monstrous fucking flag but their haughty attitude as everyone on the board tells them they're THE GREATEST POSTERS EVER, WOW AUSTRALIANS ARE *THAT* FUNNY?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch their fucking shitposting fucking gay ass faggot shit posts contort into types of weird posts you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of anime body pillows and later alleged rape /cum/ victims for your ENTIRE UNPAID MODERATING CAREER. You've never even seen posts fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on their palms, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to remain unpaid to sit there and revel in their "brilliance"(for that is what they call themselves)" shitposting, the shitposting they worked so hard for with personal meme trainers in the previous threads. And then one lad calls for another /brit/ thread, and you know you could kill every single person in this thread before the website admin could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking janny. You're not going to lose your future unpaid career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear the Australian posters.

edition

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1471918916624.webm
twitter.com/DaiIyRoasts/status/769043587325685761
i.4cdn.org/gif/1472278890712.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=fDtzJ43e9GI
youtube.com/watch?v=vozHfNWD8xc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2nd for anime is shit

Ban evasion? Off topic? Avatarfagging? Haha wow, everybody should probably report this post.

Hmm..

So I was going to post something along the lines of "the janny is a cuck" but as I was walking to the router to reset it, in a moment of quiet reflection I had an epiphany: The jannys are actually pretty good guys.

I'm sure they enjoy the Easter posting just as much as the next user, but rules are rules, and in order to keep this place full of interesting and positive discussion of international cultures, they must be enforced.

I'm sure he took absolutely NO pleasure whatsoever as he submitted the ban request. He did it for the good of the board and this community and you KNOW he feels sincere about his duty, because he does it for free.

So I just want to use this post to thank the jannys and moderators of Sup Forums, they really are the unsung heroes of the community. Thank you based Mr Janny!

anime does nothing good for us or anyone edition

just a reminder that /brit/ is a normie general and virgins aren't allowed

I love anime

fast-forward 20 years and you walk in on your daughter making this video

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1471918916624.webm

what do you do

Business idea: teach Australians house to speak properly

I lost my virginity when I was 21 that's as abnormie as it gets

She was 19 though so technically I didn't miss out on teen sex

so you love shit? gross

looks like the lessons won't be coming form you, clumsy

28 and never had sex, amazing.

aahhahh hyeah foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Would honestly prefer it if she were a camwhore, at least then she'd be making dosh and it'd be exactly what I'd have done at her age if I were a pretty girl

Americans are so fucking cringeworthy all the time

I'm 22 and have never fucked anyone above 19
literally no point to date girls past their prime (18-22) if you're a male

introduce her to the local blacks

>daughter
also, I mean I'm a bit mental, but I hope my offspring don't turn out that fucked up haha. anime is cancer.

Put her on haloperidol

Productive day so far: 2 poos, 2 wanks.

I'd just be happy she isn't speaking ebonics.

t. Tommy Wong

>girl texts me asking me to 'distract her'
what the fuck am I meant to do HELP

I'm 20, virgin and can't get it up for 3D.
what do

Imagine having a son, raising it from birth, feeding it, clothing it, teaching it, watching it grow up... and then it just goes and turns out to be an autistic nonce that watches fucking anime despite all your hard work.

Think I'd rightly drown it and then myself gbh.

who /drinking and shitposting/ here

Still.
She would be like a 9/10 in Britain.

I agree but I'm 27 now so it's too late for me to get girls that young

Seems like all the young girls who want old guys have serious issues that will wear off on you over time

stop watching hentai

Flop your cock out

>it's a planes all fly over my house day episode

just seen a 747, hate them, so fucking loud.

me working at maccies

twitter.com/DaiIyRoasts/status/769043587325685761

kek

American women aren't as good looking as you think they are

didn't break any of those rules

Just flown my plane over this dickhead's house haha can see him going mental down there through the binoculars

Going round for a second pass now

why have alt-right turned on Sargon of Mossad

normgoblins at work think i'm genius because i read books they haven't heard of and that aren't in the amazon charts

OP here, just got back from Janny's office

He had quite a few stern words with me about this edition! Haha

as someone who is into aviation, i envy you

Later

just weighed in at 80.6kg

i can't handle this amount of normieness

honour killing

*picks you up and spins you around*

>Your daughter is a weaboo
or
>Your daughter is a coalburner

Which do you pick?

British women are top tier t b h

Good job on meme'ing everyone into believing they're ugly so you can keep the nonwhites from shagging them

surrey/sussex?

wow not staged at all

Hello my dudes

not sure what to do today tbqhwy

Currently browsing the 'seek and perusing RA hehe

We have a much better selection at least and you don't find many fake tans outside of New Jersey guidos.

miau! :D

It's not our meme, pure bullying :(

depending on the weather, I get the a380 very low over my gaff. Might invest in an aa gun.

Coalburner and hope she has a son that I can turn into a professional athlete then become his agent so I get 10% of all his earnings

coalburner, I'm not a racist, I just really fucking hate nip """culture""".

Just applied basic group interaction theory to this girl in Tesco and I tell you what lads she sucked me off right there and then

> try to stealth fart in public
> comes out much louder than expected

k so lads I have a gf but I still flirt with an internet friend in America and she sends nudes sometimes

Am I doing something wrong? I've never met this girl and never will, she's just someone I met on a game like 10 hears ago way before I had this gf. It's harmless innit

what is it about Finns and Bruce that makes them so good at memes

I must perform autopsies on them

> try to stealth fart in public
> it's a shart

>be you in a club
>girl comes up to you dancing like this

i.4cdn.org/gif/1472278890712.webm

wat do

HOWLING at that fucking nonce who posted his thread after mine hahahaahahahaha

yeah that's pretty dog

start making loud grunting noises

Would you have been safe if the Cold War turned hot?

>We have a much better selection at least
Wrong, there's women from all over the world here, especially in London

THICC

*runting

youtube.com/watch?v=fDtzJ43e9GI

mfw

>choosing ''your daughter having a sex with a black man'' over a ''daughter who likes the odd anime''

fucking hell lad

If it weren't for Mao then China would still be an agrarian backwater

Same with Stalin and Russia

Went out in the piss and some lad came up to me in front of what I assume was his girl and started talking shit about how I look big and how much do I lift etc

Been doing PPL for 2 years but told him nah lad, gym? Never been in one, I just go hiking every so often

Look on his face will keep me warm at night

Manchester. Normally not under the flight path but about once every 10 days the wind changes enough that they send every cunting plane over my direction instead of over stockport

nothing for around 40 miles according to that map, tough there are a few small army bases near but I doubt they'd be nuked.

Why are so many ausfail women so manly and horse-faced?

> tfw i'm the guy with that original image

have to pack up ALL my shit coz im moving house

massive ball ache

Mate made me watch some PUA video and expected an instant change in my personality, that I would suddenly become good at approaching women.

>PPL?

He'd have to be an utter spastic to think you can get gains by hiking.

its safe to say I would have been wrecked

i know :)

youtube.com/watch?v=vozHfNWD8xc

Business idea: exterminate all the "people" who have borderline personality disorder

thoughts?

Wondering if my lacklustre deadlift session on Thursday was a result of taking all the xanax at work earlier that day

I would as well

where would those capitalists be without their phoney genocides

got a thick girl hitting my line right now

Could be as it is primarily a muscle relaxant

I avoid benzos until after lifting

>tfw ugly

so bored lads jesus

Oi oi lads, ain't used DNM is a long time.

Used to boot a laptop into tails to browse/buy but on a mac now, what do?

sex is natural, anime is not.

oh right, I used to live near Heathrow and it was sort of 4 days on, 4 days off. Bitch to get used to. asked cos there's an airshow there today.