I like their football team.

Bump

they are shitposter arab rape babies

>lovetugal

t. Portuguese Diaspora

He loves Portugal too.

youtube.com/watch?v=tn5C4jw0-uM

Fucjk them subhumans

You're allowed to kill the 2nd generation cunts. They've never even been here, and if they had they'd behave.

yep. Why not ?

Fuck you, fucking cumskin.

Kevin-Marco being edgy again

Tsu?

I am a Greek

I don't, Portugal is shit but sadly every western country is full of cuckoldry

You tugas are the finns of Iberia kek.

No, the Finns of Iberia are the basks, euskara

sure

But the basques are more extroverted than you ...

HAHAHAHAHA

Yup. We're definitely the autist ones. It's the ocean staring and the rain, I think.

Why don't we have blue in our flag, REEE

Are commies a problem in your country as Spain? Arent they?

Sort of.

We don't really have tumblr-left looming as you do, at least not for now. Our actual commies are actual traditional commies and I sort of admire their strongheaded-ness.

What we do have is two shitty central parties that run like mafias, the leftist of which is dead-bound on allying with the tumblr-left just to get power, even though they shouldn't be ideologically close and stated to hate eachother all through the campaign.

We lack a good right-wing party that isn't a mafia or a street gang, desu.

>tfw was once a Portuguese colony
The Portuguese people settled here are really nice people desu

The one Indian guy we have here is fucking everything up, desu.

Luso-India seems like a nice place, though.

Actually Portuguese don't cause too many shits. Most are just French assimilated now.

Well, We had the same situation. Now we dont even have a govermment. The funniest fact is the economy is growing without govermment kek

That nice to hear, but the ones that come back for the holidays fucking suck, and nobody likes them.

Nobody really dislikes individual French people (only THE French people as a whole get a meme hate), but the aveques (portuguese that come back) are absolutely worthless.

Watch out though, ours is also "growing" because we keep skipping payments. Fucking cunts, mate, every 4 years we endure the austerity shit to get the next 4 of some cunt making all the suffering in vain.

it is depressing how germans are doing whatever They want. We only had the we wuz empire remind and that is even more depressing looking at actual situation.

youtube.com/watch?v=6Bn5iy11-s0

Portuguese qt in Toronto

Portuguese girls are cute, green eyes are very common

Yes, Yep, it's true Portugal is the shit and poor version of Spain, but i fall in love with Portugal , i love it in general. Most part of us love it.

Nice and pretty country

Love them, sorry about 1890 though...

Beautiful women too

I'm English so I'm obligated to like my oldest ally.

Never been Portugal though. Might go on Holiday there in September or October. Sick of going to Greece.

Stop spreading shit diaspora Barbosa, nobody believes it anyway

Yes, they are our best neighbor

Kek, almost by default.