Hey people...

Hey people, my relationship has ended and I'm now in possession of an iPhone that's password protected and very useless to me until I can open it, do we have some techlords here who can help me?
I could really use it myself since my screen is cracked

Give it back, you dumb nigger.

>inb4 b-b-b-but she was a cheating whore baaawwwwwww
Don't waste time attempting to retaliate, no girl is worth it. Be the better man and move on and ignore her.

jamal...

t. cuck

DaShaun-Shaneeqa Obama...

Story time

If you purchased it and can prove it, just take it to the apple store and have them reset it. Otherwise just give it back Jamal.

Most boring story, we split up cause we decided we had too many disagreements..
She has a rich dad and did not take it with her when she left the house, we split the custody of the kids and kind of just let most stuff stay with me...
If someone wants to help that would be great

Did not buy it, her dad did..

Just reset the phone with itunes and if it's icloud locked which it probably is, ask her to remove it on icloud.com. don't have to be near it.

Don't know if she'll be willing but thanks, I'm not too tech savvy.
If she refuses, can I then open the iCloud lock somehow or is it just bricked and ready for the trashcan?

>her dad did
Sounds a whole lot like that isn't your fucking phone then. Give it back.

GIVE

As I said, it's not mine, it belongs to my girlfriend(s father).
But she got a new one and forgot about this, would just be nice if I could replace my old iPhone with a new one without a cracked screen

icloud locked phones are really only good for parts so might as well chuck it on ebay if you can't remove it. There might be ways to remove the lock but they are cost-prohibitive (involves replacing CPU and other parts). And 99.9% of icloud removal claims are scams.

>it's not mine
give it back

B-but this is the literal opposite of cuck?
EXBPLAIN!!111!!

tyrone...

>getting over someone for cheating instead of being a cuckold is the same as being a cuckold
What?

nigger

>If you purchased it and can prove it, just take it to the apple store and have them reset it.

This is not how property works.

If you purchase a phone for someone, and they use it as if it was theirs, they now have an interest in that property. The property is no longer legally yours, even though you've paid for it. You cannot reclaim property like that.

>HOL UP LEMME GO TO 4CHIN REAL QUICK THESE HACKER GUYS KNOW HOW TO UNLOCK BRUH

G I V E
I T
B A C K
S H E Q U A N

>kids

Wait, your'e a grown man and you want to do petty nignog tier shit like access a stolen iPhone? No wonder she left you. Don't you have better things to do like make money for dem diapers n jordans n sheeit

You make an interesting case, but in reality the geniuses at Apple store will reset the phone when shown some type of evidence that you've purchased it. Regardless of who was using it in the meantime.

Guaranteed_replies.txt

Bepни тeлeфoн, Maгoмeд.