Why don't you listen to the black science man you fukken nerds?

Why don't you listen to the black science man you fukken nerds?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/badcomputerscience/comments/3fgrvp/solution_there_it_seems_to_me_is_to_create/
google.com/search?q="Neil deGrasse Tyson" "Don barry"
bgp.he.net/AS131279
youtube.com/watch?v=1yMmG5p0Ll8
youtube.com/watch?v=vczoazK1mxU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminds me of when the HR person once said "Why don't you just write it without bugs" during a meeting.

How is this nigger a scientist

Neil deGrasse Tyson is a twit.

Why even give NK access to the internet?

Surely it's possible to literally cut their cord

NDGT knows alot about physics and especially astronomy, but he clearly knows very little about computer science. Just take his opinions on AI, for example**, it is clear that he doesn't even comprehend how machine learning works even at a top level.

Examples include, but not limited to, appearance on Joe Rogan's podcast and appearance on Sam Harris' podcast.

China NATs their traffic, so it appears as if it comes from China.

He's not even that well versed in physics and astronomy, look at the papers he's been involved in. There's like 3 from 1990 that are actual papers, the rest are him being tacked on at the end as a co-author, which generally means "I had nothing to do with this, but I advised the grad students that wrote it". Also he has a shitload of published book reviews, which is fucking weird

kek

He doesn't know anything about mathematics either. What was that interview where he claims there are "six different levels" of infinity?

Also HOLY FUCK captcha has gotten annoying in the two or so years since I last posted here. How do you guys even stand it?

>Obama sanctioned the nigger that stole my bike. Solution there is to create unstealable bikes.

Based

Well, he is the head of the Department of Astrophysics at the American Museum of Natural History, so he clearly does know something although he might not be a top researcher.

Damn, Reddit beat us by over two years. Is Sup Forums the new Reddit?
reddit.com/r/badcomputerscience/comments/3fgrvp/solution_there_it_seems_to_me_is_to_create/

We simply use the legacy captcha instead of Jewgles new crap captcha.

>NDGT knows alot about physics and especially astronomy

The funniest thing is both of these are possible.

He's a faggot. Make way for a real fucking nigger who's now in government. And he was formerly a surgeon.

See Not being an active researcher is not mutually exclusive with knowing astrophysics and astronomy. Just saying.

legacy captcha friend

Being head of something doesn't indicate any level of knowledge. It logically should, but people who don't know a fucking thing get appointed to these positions constantly.

Fantastic, thanks goys. Obviously should have looked around harder first.

JUST PRETENDING

you'll never get devs to do it though. Maybe we couldn't make things totally unhackable, but we could have an order of magnitude fewer security problems than we have. But that'd require devs and the companies that employ them prioritizing maintenance and testing over new features. Companies hate that because features generate profit and maintenance generates costs. Developers hate it because they have the attention span of a three-year-old, and want to play with the latest shiny thing and write new shit.

Well, he has a PhD so yeah. I mean, I'm not saying that he is an active researcher like Kip Thorne or anything, but he still knows a lot more than I do about astrophysics and physics in general.

Unhackable system? No. Something unfeasible or really improbable to hack? Yes.

The people who actually know stuff should be in jobs that require knowing stuff, rather than in management positions.

Wait a second, you DO realize it's a satire, right?

Always fucking has been. Anyone that tells you otherwise is a child.

You absolutely can write something mathematically proven to be unhackable.

How would you prove it mathematically?

So, he got into the position he is in today by sucking the dick of one of the Bushes?

Christ

So glad comp sci fags stick to their containment board

Probably by mapping every possible path through the instructions
Obviously only remotely possible on very simple programs.
For example, if you were to write a single digit addition program in assembly, it would probably be pretty simple to prove that there is no possible circumstance where it does anything other than add the two numbers you give it, at least without compromising the actual hardware.

What's wrong with astronomy.

What if I'm computer science and engineering

That's not an argument, though. You can stop reiterating stale memes and actually give an honest answer.

How would you prove it mathematically? Network researchers currently can't even fucking model IP networks accurately, so you can forget about proving any theorems on network behaviour. How would you prove mathematically that a MITM attack is impossible, for example?

>at least without compromising the actual hardware.
And that's my point. Also, see If top notch researcher can't even use mathematics to correctly model and predict network traffic, how the hell are you going to prove that remote hacking is impossible?

>How would you prove mathematically that a MITM attack is impossible, for example?
By designing protocol that will work correctly even with MITM.

>psychology and neuroscience as separate fields
But modern psychology pretty much is neuroscience....

But that's actually already proven impossible. Or technically, it's proven impossible to guarantee safeguard against it, but you can with a degree of certainty avoid it.

Or cut the chorn to fucking USA. Literally the cancer of the earth.

>being this retarded
Wow this is just sad

Then use quantum communications, jeez. There you CAN prove there's a MITM.

Not an argument.

Yes, but that only leaves the rest of the system.

Lmfao you still arent able to figure it out try harder come on comp sci boi just think a bit more and you may get it!!!

>Wow this is just sad
>provides no answer

Lmao

you used the wrong picture user

>posting rick&morty reddit dabbing memes
I can't handle this level of millennial shitposting

How you can do that if you can't trust your CPU will run the code correctly?

Just ask the PS3 DRM.
It was mathematically unhackable, but still got cracked open.

Not an argument.

>comp sci fags think they can compete
Lmfao

Not an argument.

>t.brainlet

He is joking you dumb Sup Forumstards. As an astrophysicist he knows enough about computer science that it is theoretically impossible (or very hard) to verify a system as "unhackable".

You can do that on 8 bit MCUs, but for anything else nope. I feel like someone needs to explain SAT and NP completeness to him.

Sorry but a Google search for Tyson and Barry only shows forums and blogs:

google.com/search?q="Neil deGrasse Tyson" "Don barry"

Seems like something Sup Forums made up.

>I feel like someone needs to explain SAT and NP completeness to him.

He already knows and is just joking. Almost all actual physicists who has done any kind of research in the past 50 years know it. Otherwise most problems is physics would be solvable with a fast enough classical computer.

Not an argument.

holy shit, triple zero of truth

This retard proves how much stupid people will offer their opinion.

He isn't, he has a shitty BS in physics

Do you realise this would stop internet access for the planet right? You obviously don't understand networking but the service we use to determine who owns what domain is a US organisation and "cutting those tards off" would make host resolution impossible.

He is legit retarded

WTF IS WRONG WITH THAT EMOJI

Not an argument

No, it's a statement.

Foolish fool

He's got a point. Stop trying to punish other people for your own stupidity.

Not an argument.

>Reminds me of when the HR person once said "Why don't you just write it without bugs" during a meeting.

You fix sixteen bugs, what do you get?
Another day older and deeper in debt....

The ICANN is in no way vital to the internet and there are already alternative domain name systems.

>Literature in mid tier
Pleased but surprised to find that STEM people have that much respect for us.

he isn't

>He days, while using matlab
I'll virtually rape you, your dog and your family when the time comes faggot, the future is compsci and you'll ne left proving theorems while I'll be cyberdicking your waifu and oneitis

Youre right, it is truthful though

He is not joking. It would be a funny joke if he were kidding, but he is not

>unhackable systems

BTFO, THIS NIGGA GOT JIGGYPIGGY IN HIS NIGGYWIGGY

SEETHING

>poor tech illiterate country hacks everyone

How do they do it?
spoiler: they don't

>As an astrophysicist
>he knows enough about

Math
Physics
Chemistry
Engineering
Biology
Psychology
Economics
Linguistics
Literature
Medicine
Art
Music
Sociology
Women's studies
Philosophy
Neuroscience
Theology

As an astrophysicist he knows enough about everything.

G E N I O U S

Neal DaReal Nigga DeGrasse Tyson Here

Ya'll vanilla faced fools betta shut up before I put two straight to yo dome. Don't fuck with this niqqa or you be leavin in a body bag.

Fuck bitches & do science,
Neil

bgp.he.net/AS131279

Also Russia

>I feel like someone needs to explain SAT and NP completeness to him.
what does have to do with being hacked?

By hacking, most people actually mean cracking.
The definition of cracking is "Another name for Security hacking; the practice of defeating computer security"
How do you mathematically prove that someone can't break into my ex girlfriend's house and steal her laptop while she's using it, giving him access to all her data without even knowing the password?
(this actually happened to my ex girlfriend, so you can't call it an absurd scenario)

why didn't they give sanction to Russia over the 2016 election hacking?

Really makes my noggin joggin

Oh sure, you want to explore space?, why don't you just create an anti-gravtitaional space elevator that directly connects the Earth to the deathstar/space launch platform (SLP) where our fleet of craft with inter-stellar drives can transport you anywhere instantaneously. Or you could just ask Scotty to beam you up.

Which hacking exactly was? Was results changed or what?
t.russian

The one that makes Hillary (praise be upon her) lose, it really hits american economy and soul

Whas not it murica's citizens will to elect Trump?

>God tier
>fields that are worthless on their lonesome and require sucking dicks for subsidy
I think you should kill yourself.

How do you even hack an election?

Fix all the bugs in the code and the HR person says well abless my soul

>Women studies
:HeartEyes:

You post a video like these on some website, which automatically makes you a hacker who manipulated the US elections.
youtube.com/watch?v=1yMmG5p0Ll8
youtube.com/watch?v=vczoazK1mxU
Easiest impressive CV accomplishment ever.

SO GALD COMP SCI FAGS STICK TO THERE CONTANMENT BOARD

No, it was Russia doing

I don't know, that's what CNN told me