How many of you retards are still butthurt about brexit?

How many of you retards are still butthurt about brexit?

Couldn't give less shit.

>maps without info

>racism, bigotry, islamophobia triumphs over the british republic due to the insidious lies of the conservative media and questionable tabloid publications
>w-why would people be mad?

I meant public but it won't matter once Lizzie kicks the bucket

Yellow: remain voters
Blue: leave voters

the map on the left is basically the inverse of the map on the right

On the left the darker/stronger the yellow the bigger the percentage that voted remain. On the right it's the opposite. In the middle it's what the region voted for.

I think it's one of the best happenings all year tough. It unironically gave me a little hope for the future.

>Insidious lies
>Implying remain were the paragons of truth
>Implying they weren't spoutibg how Russia would conquer europe and how WW3 would kick off if we left

The left represents pre-brexit, the middle represents the night of the vote and the right represents 1 month post-brexit.

Yellow = little racism in neighbourhood
Light blue = some racism in neighbourhood
Dark blue = very racist neighbourhood

It's disgusting how blue we are... We have to change our attitude as a country or else we'll have our own Drumpf

>spic

>the conservative media
lel
nice bait tho

We don't talk about this anymore.

Anyway, I hope you will stay strong, the world is better when it is run by the Anglos.

>he still thinks it'll happen

it was never about leaving, it was about tory egos

S

>Tfw on that island of blue at west London

>It unironically gave me a little hope for the future.

Weak UK, weaker EU = good for Norway? I don't think so, your country trades with both not to mention it actually borders Russia.

are people in France still pro-european?
what about frexit

why did the scots do this? fucking brainwashed liberal idiots. their identity seems to be solely: "But we're not English!" -- It always has been but it's got out of hand. I reckon we should give them their independence 2bh and see how they like it, they will be 3rd world within 2 years.

I am pro-Europe. Europe ≠ the EU
Boomers are pro-EU, younger generations are less pro-EU.

These are the people who believe they can keep their free universities and prescriptions while having a budget deficit of 10%

They're not the most intelligent people

>younger generations are less pro-EU.

Really? Go to London after the vote and look at the number of young lefties with signs reading "WE LOVE EU!" or "EUROPEAN UNION SAVE US!".

They think people like Junker are heroes of Europe.

>retards
>butthurt
>all this projecting
typical brexitcuck.

and you'll become a caliphate in less than 1 year.

someone seems mad

è per di là

>>>>china

the ocean should just swallow all brexcrements

Cant get your toilet cleaning licence Andrezjkvyxz?