Does this work?

does this work?

Other urls found in this thread:

images.rubbermaid.com/is/image/RubbermaidConsumer/1S08-1S09-xlarge?$webpdp$)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nope. Use a ganepad

You're already fucked.

are you fucking retarded? of course it doesn't because it does nothing to address the mechanical stresses that are responsible for ct

>flat keyboard
>thinks a wrist strap is going to fix anything

step1:
get a ergo keyboard like the logitech wave of the windows comfort

The only thing that works is recovery i had to stop gaming and typing for a full month.

Do Stretches you cripple fuck.

dont do this it makes mustard gas

I tried this and then i died.
Don't do this.

I'm a genetically a mutant.
I can't get carpal tunnel syndrome.

I haven't notice any improvement on carpal tunnel pains, but my gf loves some of those moves.

I have different pains that are not carpal tunnel. However they are still in my wrist.

If it's early you can still probably get rid of the pains or at least make it more tolerable, here are some of the things I learned in physical therapy:

-Contrast Bath: I got these cereal containers (images.rubbermaid.com/is/image/RubbermaidConsumer/1S08-1S09-xlarge?$webpdp$) at wal mart that were like 4 bucks. You fill one up with cold water and about 2 dozen ice cubes or so and the other with pretty hot water (similar temp to bath water) and then you sink your hand into the hot water for 2 min, then 1 min into the cold water. apparently doing the stretches that someone else posted while in the hot water is a good idea, i do it. Do this for 15 min on each hand. (twice a day is what I was told, once in morning and once at night, ending with heat if u are about to perform activity, end with cold if not)

-Ice Massage: get a styrofoam cup and fill it up with water and put it in the freezer. When the cup is filled with ice peel apart the upper part of the styrofoam and then rub the ice on and around the hurt areas for 8 min. (i was told to do this twice a day).

-Stop doing activity that hurts: this is rly hard not to do, especially if your day job or work hurts, but you can do things like get a big mouse and web browse with your feet. if you have a lot of money there are mouse specifically for your feet. I've been using text dictation for texting and web searching. basically do the least amount of stuff you can that would hurt your hands.

I've been doing this stuff for about 6 weeks and am seeing improvement even though the pain is still there. I hope this helps you dumb cucks.

>use a split angled ergo keyboard (seriously this is the #1 thing that has reduced my pain
>use a vertical mouse
>hook up a second mouse on your non-dominant hand (or switch the mouse whatever) and alternate use
>get up at least twice an hour and stretch

I've had some friends that developed carpal tunnel, pretty bad too. I told them to start doing weight training, tools them to do back and biceps carefully and well, since those are hard exercises to fuck yourself up with, but they all use the forearm which is what I was aiming for, training the forearm muscles severely diminishes the stress on your tendons and wrist since your auxiliary muscles take the brunt of the mechanical effort. It's worked wonderfully for all them and they never bitch about carpal tunnel anymore.

you can do this or like any functional adult with a brain just do wrist curls with a dumbell

The only time I had wristpain was when I was forced to use a Mac at work and it came with those retarded keyboard and mouse.
Just use keyboards that are comfortable to you and all's gonna be fine.

Underrated. Trackball mice are great.

Learn how to use arrows kid

Pushups work.

I write 2000 lines of code per day on a buckling spring keyboard. My wrists are fine. Man up