twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lightweight virtualization.

Docker is the future.
circleci.com/blog/its-the-future/

how use on lincucks?

>docker
>virtualization
Oy vey.

Docker is like a chroot-jail, can be used for developing in isolated environments

Obviously you kill the less amount of people.

Extremely minimal Linux vms running in isolation

docker is NOT a vm.

It's what
said.

Docker provides a standard way to ship software and its dependencies (called an "image") and runs the software in an isolated environment called a "container."

Okay. Set the switch in the straight position, wait until the first set of wheels successfully pass then flip the switch. Either the train derails or stops and no one has to die.

This train has infinite momentum.

An object with a momentum approaching infinite would have a velocity that approaches infinite; a train with an infinite momentum would be too unstable and derail at the first body, or in my scenario at the fork created in the tracks.

Then it doesn't, it gains momentum from each person it hits, restoring the momentum lost from hitting them.

The trains mass increases as it approaches the switch at a constant speed. If you don't throw the switch its momentum will continue to increase with its mass until it plows you over and then collapses into a black hole killing everyone on both tracks.

The guy is called Riemann not Reimann

> explain docker
It's like LXC, except they use a concept of virtualising not an OS, but an application. There are no "less" or "mc" in those containers, they contain just a shell, an application and a basic set of libs to get it running. Applications communicate via either ports or sockets. It's possible to mount any directory from a host to said containers, even more, it must be done because Docker containters are designed to be non-persistent and any data in them will be lost upon restart.
Also. thehftguy.com/2016/11/01/docker-in-production-an-history-of-failure/

Wouldn't it be better if -1/12 people died, though?

Don't let these tards tell you docker isn't virtualization. Docker's virtualization is fundamentally different then traditional VMs. That's why most people automatically regurgitate docker =! VM. There are two types of (hypervisor) virtualization. Type 1 is zen virtualization, which is built from bare metal up. Type 2 requires a host os to run on (linux, mac, windows), and probably the one you're most familar with. Docker is neither; it shares and takes advantage of the kernel's resources, primarily namespaces and cgroups. This is why docker is powerful and lightweight; also why you don't see it fully implemented on fucking retarded windows. In short, docker technically is virtualization, but you should be mindful of the differences. That goi that compared it to chrooting got it right, but I feel like that is too facile of an answer.

>-1/12th
Flawed math

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Analytic_continuation

I asked my calculus lecturer about this shit years ago
The -1/12th is based on invalid equations

Zeta function so dumb, all math fag should be in 1+2+3... track to prove only -1/12 people die

Sorry you're brainlets.

so you ready to prove it on real world. i prepare rail train for you. you can be number 1

any reimann zeta function cannot be applied to realistic terms because there are only a real number of people with no complex constituents. what does i represent then? amount of hair on a person?

no, it's just complex numbers in real number would be something different

>calculus lecturer
Ask from someone who actually knows their shit.
There are two ways of reaching that equation, one is to use nonstandard methods of summation where you generalize the idea of the sum of a series, so you can associate a sum to divergent series.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divergent_series

The other is based on the Riemann zeta function.
Z(s) is defined to be the sum of 1/n^s where it converges, but Z(-1) obviously diverge, but it diverges in a certain way where you can define a new function Z'(s) where Z'(s) = Z(s) when Z(s) converges and Z'(-1) = -1/12, and Z' is holomorphic in -1.
You can do that everywhere Z(s) diverges except for s=1, so you get a meromorphic function with one pole.

You could also use a version of the Hahn-Banach theorem which makes possible to assign a sum to all series, but that's an overkill and depends on the axiom of choice.

No, it's not. You can read up on it here scribd.com/doc/233602815/