Why is it that almost all consumer PC parts and accessories look like they were designed by a 9 year-old autist?

Why is it that almost all consumer PC parts and accessories look like they were designed by a 9 year-old autist?

Because most people (not just Sup Forums before muh Sup Forums boogeyman) comes up are mentally 9 years old

>a 9 year-old autist
that happens to be the primary demographic

Because they're the people who buy this shit.
>people constantly say desktops are dying and everyone buys laptops or Macbooks
>only gamers and miners buy desktop cases
>wonder why cases look like they're designed for gamers

you can buy a beige box or you can buy something that Kylo Ren might wear as a helmet. which do you choose?

Why does nobody really make modern, full-featured, well-made, well-designed pc gear? Surely there is a market for it.

Apple

Not entirely true OP. A lot of them just look like unicorns threw up on them.

>apple
>full-featured

Name parta that you cant get that are gamer

Case is fractal
Gpu is evga

I guess high end motherboards will always have rgb though.

Laptops - msi do workstations that arent gamer

Fractal is a joke. Its all plastic and fake brushed metal.

They have cases that are mostly metal in fact most are. On the r5 the only plastic is the door and vent covers. On my mesify c theres only plastic on the little border and the top mesh

r5 is based, very solid

>when your case is advent

The irony is that it's obvious as fuck everyone ITT is underage

ASUS do a kind of military theme with their Sabertooth boards if you find that less offensive.

>fractal
You mean Phanteks, right?

Woah, you can tel someone's age based on the fact that they posted in a specific thread? You must be psychic or something, must be cool having powers like that user.

This case screams performance. When you put this next to Mac you will see which one means business (this PC). This is damn cool, thanks OP. Going to get one.

just buy black pcb/components, fractal/nzxt cases and turn the lights off. Its not hard you fucking spergs

No, I dont

And while the r6 improves on it it only gives us extra form while adding and removing nothing else. It seemed half done in all honestly

Yeah tuf and prime are alright but i mean their best boards are always rgb vomit. Not just adus but look at every x399 board. Its mental.

Funny how a company named phanteks has no airflow. Phanteks cases only look good.

Or just get a non windowed case and not see the internals. I mean i chose all my parts based on performance for my budget and i ended up with a pretty cool system

That case is so fucking edgy and autistic i am fully expecting shadow the hedgehog etched in the glass window.

Yes if you dig enough such things exist. Its not hard at all

No airflow issues here after adding a fan to the front of my P400. Enthoo pro and primo also get decent airflow. It's really only the EVOLV shit that has no airflow.

Not like Fractal doesn't have airflow issues either.

Again, Fractal is plastic garbage.

>not liking cool lights
what is wrong with you guys

>designed by
*designed for. 9 year old austists is the main demographic of video games

LEDs increase FPS

>muh chinkpad

What? Fractal doesnt have flow issues. R5 is goat of everything