Why didn't Nazis invade Spain?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Division#Legacy:
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They invaded their beaches by putting down their towels on the sun beds at 5 am

We were friends.

Haha fucking Germans.

DUDE! GERMANS ARE STURN AND NO NONSENSE AND WEAR SOCKS WITH SANDELS, LMAO

Was easier to sponser fascist movements and use their civil war to test new weapons without endangering Germans

They did. Look at Mallorca.

dude why didnt Hitler invade random countries cause thats what he did in his quest of achieving world domination where everyone who isn't blond would be genocided luckily the freedom of GODS greatest country USA put an end to that GOD bless the USA and JESUS

Terrified of encountering the British at Gibraltar

God save the Queen

Better question:
Why would the Nazis invade Spain?

What would they achieve from that?

Memes aside, the only real reason to be involved in Spain was to take Gibraltar, because it's very difficult to take the place down from the sea alone. There was a fierce battle going on for the Mediterranean and North Africa. If Hitler could neutralise the Royal Navy (and you do that by taking out the bases) then Nazis would've beaten us in North Africa

Kek you are wrong.I think you dont know northern Marrocco was part of Spain.We would have allied and attack there if it wasnt what happened in 1942.Fanco and Hitler met in Hendaya (France) where we were supposed to leave neutrality and declare war and keep taking territories in Africa and help Hitler.However in 1942 (when we were to declare war) shit gone pretty bad for the axis so we would be alone so in 1943 we went to neutrality again.Since the start of the WWII Spain helped Germany until the soviets took Berlin,hoever Spain was neutral so our soldiers couldt wear the spanish uniform so the germans provided them

I'm not wrong, Álvaro

that is not true :(

But I thought they did

Didn't Hitler personally hate Franco?

wtf I love Hitler now

Hey Heinz, why do you people love beer and sausages, LMAO XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXD

He was scared of us.

No reason to attack the good guys.

They only do that to the english because they abide to the towels' code of honor and stay exquisitely loyal to all other explicit and implicit agreements ever subscribed, and all general principles of morality and gentlemanship.

And Hans knows it.

But he also knows we don't. We remove towel and throw it right into the sand pit dug by Hans el guiri alemán.

ever play risk?
it takes resources to occupy land even if you meet no resistance

Spain was pro-Axis and supplied wolfram and the Blue Division to Germany. Plus the country had just got out of a civil war so there wasn't many factories to take or wealth to plumber.

Also, according to en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Division#Legacy:
>Later when Hitler considered an invasion of Spain to remove Franco and replace him with Agustín Muñoz Grandes he decided against it, saying "The Spaniards are the only tough Latins. I would have a guerrilla war in my rear."[9]