What OS should I install on my Dad's old Macbook? I decided to customize Xubuntu to look like Windows 95...

What OS should I install on my Dad's old Macbook? I decided to customize Xubuntu to look like Windows 95, was pretty fun, but I kind of want to spice it up a little. I mainly just wanna use it for regular web browsing when I'm not at home, any suggestions?

Sierra

this, some sierra games would go well with the 95 theme

Just install Debian or Fedora with XFCE and find some themes you like. Ubuntu is honestly trash. You should also install TLP regardless of what OS you choose so that you can get better battery life. Loonix isn't optimized for mobile platforms out of the box but TLP fixes most power consumption problems.

Why not an OSX look a like theme?

elementaryOS, it's an Ubuntu derivative, but has some Mac/OSX-like elements (pun not intended) and is pretty agile on older hardware

keep what you have. it's light weight and just werks. don't listen to these dorks that change their DE every 2-3 days.

gentoo

Gentoo

Solus

Install Mint and call it a day

all these posts are trash, just get react os.

Yeah man that's gentleman comment, I'm sure he will do what you say

v o i d

>Chicago95
My guy

>old macbook
>it's the one I'm using right now

I upgraded it to 8gb of ram and a 500gb SSD and it runs the latest Mac OS like a dream. This is actually the best laptop I've ever owned.

steve jobs would turn over in his grave if he saw that screenshot

Q4OS ± XPQ4 theme

How many cocks has your dad taken in his ass or mouth? Do you two have a father-son *relationship*?

ReactOS.

OP try BolgenOS, its simple and blob-out system.

What's TLP?

ChromeOS

>install ubuntu on a mac to make it look like windows

>look like windows 95
At least use the proper font (MS sans serif) and no antialiasing

Ubuntu.

I've been using Linux Mint with XFCE on an old 2006 Macbook and I am pretty pleased with the results so far.

I second this

Elementary OS.
Its Ubuntu but with that cancer look (MacOS)

Look it up, retard.

Not Ubuntu