Do you love Japan?

Do you love Japan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Da8ZtDKJ0NE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

only if japan loves me back

put that fist down and maybe we can talk about this familia

Fuck off you disgusting jap, you will pay for your warcrimes by getting your ass kicked

More morbid curiousity...

I'd love to go to Japan with no real itinerary, just start the day off in a robot cafe, get talking to some locals who will take me on a tour of the city to find the best used panty vending machines, then end up in some kind of weird pedophile concert, make some new friends who go out and light up some middle of nowhere mountain road in a nuts R32 while smashing down sake and singing along with some well marketed 14 year old girl on the radio.

Then wake up in some weird bushido temple wearing orange robes and a dude starts hitting me with a big fucking broom handle if I don't rake the rocks correctly. Then I would sneak away and go try to find those monkeys that hang out in the hot springs.

I like the motorbikes though.

Yeah, you guys shot at my grand dad, but he was a cunt so I don't really give a fuck.

I always psot on Japanese threads and never get replies from japs, therefore all you in my concern can fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=Da8ZtDKJ0NE

Do you hate Japan

No. Actually I don't like it at all.

I don't really care one way or the other.
Still my favourite Asian country though

fuck japan

I hate all but the excellent technologies

S-sure

Hello, will i fit into japanese houses if i ever visit that place? (I'm 203cm)

Japan is nice and i'd like to visit it one day.

Please love Japan

A

wtf I hate Japs!

I will end you dumb gooks for what you did to our indonesian colonies

yes!

No, you sushiniggers are just an inferior version of South Korea

wtf I love Japan now

>what is he doing with the toilet paper?

so noice, good taste desu

Apologize for Nanking

Apologize for what? You probably think that the holocaust is real too. Its just stories made up for the mentally impaired vermin. You eat the porridge you are served happily I see.