In 2015, I ripped the entire 2hu gallery on Danbooru...

In 2015, I ripped the entire 2hu gallery on Danbooru. Now I have a hard drive with several hundred thousand images and it's taking forever to get rid of the bad ones because I'm doing it one by one.

Is there a local Booru viewer that can grab metadata for images on a local hard drive? Hydrus doesn't really do it and I don't want all of my pictures in one massive folder. Or should I just not care and leave it as it is?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/keptan/superCuteGrab
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Use the image md5s and the danbooru api to get the tags, that's what I did for my cutegrab program pic related

Is there not a software that can do it?

Cutegrab is on GitHub : )
Also it will add the tags as file metadata to your images without copying them all into a DB(like poo network) and you can search then and rank then with elo and Microsoft trueskill against each other and also get the tags ranks

Pretty much it's ideal for your exact situation

Link? Google no dice

If this thread is still up later I can help you
Also you can email me
github.com/keptan/superCuteGrab

Thanks man so awesome. Do you know of any software that rips from Konachan. Com or rule34?

not sure sorry
You can probably make one p.easy with wget or something

Do I have to put in the filename manually?

How did you rip the site? Did you use wget? Also how big was it? Thanks

If you manage to build it you scan a directory recursively and it'll add the tags as iptc data to all of them

It can search then with the GUI, but that's mainly for ranking purposes
If you email me I can hook you up with a cli version more suited for your archive project

Post that cute feet, please.

Later

not her but here

Thank you.

>her

I'm wondering this too

I also wonder what this size of 10 years of uploaded 2hu would be

what the fuck is wrong with you people?

Kys to pieces

psychological trauma

You don't get surprised after been here for 5 years

How would one all hash each images of my 2hu folder? I know for a fact I have close to gigbytes of dupes images.

Rapid CRC dumps all hashes to one file. Plain text readabke