Really makes u think

Really makes u think

>sweden talking about inbreeding

We're not inbred, never was and never will be, unlike Italians who we have scientiffic evidence for in my OP.

Swedes are so inbred they need to import Somalis and Muslims to stop inbreeding

Makes ya think...

> The only region in Italy where the IQ is as low as 89 is Sicily. In the other four regions of southern Italy the IQ lies between 90 and 92. These IQs in the range of 89-92 cannot be described as “almost a full standard deviation below their Northern Italian compatriots.” A full standard deviation is 15 IQ points, but the difference between the north and the south of Italy is two thirds of a standard deviation. This difference can be explained by selective emigration of the more intelligent from southern Italy. As noted above, the IQ of blacks whose forebears migrated to the northern states of United States is 10 points higher than that of those who remained in the southern states, and emigrants from Scotland had an IQ 8 points higher than those who remained in Scotland. Emigrants from the south of Italy probably similarly higher IQs.

>Lynn

What's wrong with Lynn? Are you some leftist cuckold that doesn't believe in science when it hurts your feelings?

""" science """

At least post a source

The source is in the image.

arab influence

>Sicilianbreds

>sardinia not the most inbred
really made me think

On Sup Forums you just have to post a random map or some flawed and debunked study and everyone will believe you and that what you're posting is actual science, but only if it's white vs non-white people. And when proved wrong the low-IQ Sup Forumstards will resort to insults.

who /north italian/ here?

T.Butthurt Sicilian

We might be a few but we don't usually marry our cousins like you do according to your Arab traditions

>Slovene region has the least inbreeding
my grey cells truly are being stimulated right now

t. butthurt ambrogio che cerca di mettere le regioni del sud l'una contro l'altra

It's based on school results, and the fact that the quality in Italy is definitely far from homogeneous all over the peninsula influences the results a lot.
Not that I deny n Italians might be smarter but the difference is exaggerated if you take the g-factor from school results.

wtf I hate Molise now

Actual IQ tests showed no difference, but there's no need for that, you just have to consider that the average IQ for the whole Italy is about 100, therefore it's not possible that 1/3 of the population has a significantly low IQ.

>slovene region
ahahahahahahah

That's pretty interesting desu, I wonder what the average IQ of our diaspora is like.

>Slovene region

There are over 1.6 million Muslims in Italy..Italy stilll inbred without muzzies