Polish Soccer Fans Set Fire to ‘Jewish’ Effigies

wtf Poland?

algemeiner.com/2016/08/26/polish-soccer-fans-set-fire-to-jewish-effigies-unfurl-antisemitic-banner-calling-for-burning-of-jews-in-rally-against-rival-team/#

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OrUp9kPztxY
blogs.timesofisrael.com/my-trip-to-poland/
youtube.com/watch?v=HceHLnKTvpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol who cares

our families lived with jews for 400 years they are not human jew is here a offensive word

Football hooligans were always shit here.

Nothing changed.

why is this a problem Hans?

Their ancestors are smiling at them. Can you say the same?

Polish football fans call each other team and teams' supporters jews since fucking always.

Pic related, fan made banner spanning an entire side of a commieblock

It rhymes
"I got a one dream in my life and that's to eradicate the hunchbacked tribe"

It's just banter.

More banter

>Death to the hooked noses

Poles really have a weird relation with jews.

>give them a homeland,jobs,freedom
>they hate you
how can someone not like them?

What would happen if Poland closes all Holocaust tourist locations?

tourism goes to 0%

Israel invades because they no longer have a place to send million people every year for state indoctrination of young people

>they hate you
How could they hate you? B-But you treated them so well, amirite?

aren't you worried that tourists from israel might be taken aback by such images?

im sure israelis can handle the banter

youtube.com/watch?v=OrUp9kPztxY

>In our Aushwitz life goes by
>one day in the basement, one day in the chimney
>Everyone got striped trackpants
>and wooden sneakers
and the chorus
>auschwitz birkenau sia-la-la-la-la 4x

Poland is mecca of holocaust? there were camps outside of pollen too, so they could send them there.

>there were camps outside of pollen too, so they could send them there.
Sure, but not a single one as famed as Auschwitz where literally 600 million jews died.

Do they spend a lot of money when visiting?

delet

>tourists from israel
>tourists from any country

No one visits this god-forgotten shithole Hans

2 PLN for the toilet

Showers are free.

Go to Krakow, sit on the side of the fountain on the main square and just listen to people talking. You have no idea how many foreigners there are in there.

Of course. They even complain about having to pay for toilets

blogs.timesofisrael.com/my-trip-to-poland/

not true

youtube.com/watch?v=HceHLnKTvpg

Never forget that it was Poland who gave Hitler the idea of Holocaust in the first place.

>>they hate you

Stop with the victim complex, Marek

>nazis killed poles massively, both polish jews and polish christians
>let's make fun of auschwitz haha, those kikes had it coming lmao

They unironically hate us, they are just passive-aggressive cunts. Some of them are open about it though. See

>2 other black people

Why are foreigners always surprised there are no black people here? Where are they suppose to come from?

Top qt

>Imagine that a certain man owns an apartment building full of immigrants. At first, the man is a good landlord, welcoming the immigrants, along with their hard work and, of course, their money. For countless years it is a good deal for everyone. But eventually the man and his friends grow to hate the immigrants because they are, well, so different. So the landlord starts to abuse them, steal from them and extort them. Then, one day, one of the landlord’s acquaintances decides to take matters one step further and kill the immigrants and take their possessions. The landlord, at first, is passive, “only” providing the killer with the apartment keys. But gradually, the landlord helps his friend kill the immigrants and steal their possessions. Happy, and guilt-free, the landlord keeps whatever the friend has left behind. The landlord, who was an accessory and a thief, is still guilt-free because, after all, it was entirely his friend’s idea. After the slaughter, the friend is brought to justice. His descendants seek forgiveness from surviving tenants of the building and their offspring, paying mightily for their crimes, both morally and financially, while the landlord and his children cling to their portrayal of themselves as the real victims, because, after all, it was their building that was damaged! They turn the apartment into a museum, with admission and lodging fees for the survivors’ relatives to pay the landlord’s family.

>here

>Last month, Rabbi Jacoob Ben Nistell from Haifa, Israel served the needs of Jewish tourists in Poznan, Poland. According to the Jerusalem Post, for many years he “… led activities about Judaism for children and young people. 2He also participated in ecumenical prayer services with Polish bishops, and held interfaith meetings with priests and imams on behalf of the Ponzan Jewish community.” As it turns out, though, Rabbi Jacoob Ben Nistell is not a Rabbi. He is also not from Haifa, does not know Hebrew, is unfamiliar with Jewish customs. And he is not Jewish. He is a Catholic ex-cook from the Polish city of Ciechanow named Jacek Niszczota. The landlord’s child has reinvented himself, yet again. Welcome to Poland.
Brilliant.

>Further, the 1,400,000 visitors each year must pay the equivalent of $.50 to use toilets at Auschwitz.
oy vey its like another Shoha

Based polish fans, the good jew is the dead jew

HOW WE CAN KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT?!

Where's the problem?

>there’s no business like Shoah business
>written by a Jew

>Oy vey Poles tricked Germans to attack their country, destroy it completely and kill more then 5 million Poles just to get rid of Jews! Germans were actually a good boys!

Why are we such a bad people lads?

They can't keep getting away with it

hue

Lel, based Poles

Can jews take showers and use ovens in israel?

There's no business like toilet business

Only to turn it in a hoax business or use only without anyone to know

top bants

It seems the showers are there to reinforce the believes while using the excuse of cooling people, showers sparing water at people is ridiculous, that's an-normal and can be an umilliation

I don't think you know how hot it is in Poland during summer time. Some people get offeneded too easily.

shoahwers

>wtf Poland?

Since when football hooligans are reflecting whole Poland?

>victim complex,
stop memeing, he is right
they has more respect for germans(!)than us

>The Warsaw Confederation(...) extended religious tolerance to nobility and free persons within the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth. (...) is the first such document in Europe. (...)it did make the Commonwealth a much safer and more tolerant place than most of contemporaneous Europe, especially during the subsequent Thirty Years' War.[2]

Yes, friends of Sup Forums... Poles tend to rather retarded, & deserving of the reputation of the "dumb Pollack."

You don't need a news report to tell you this. Just peruse the thread.

Or better yet, come and visit!

(pic related)

wtf i love poles now

Is there any nation, ethnicity, religion that these pole fuckers DONT hate??

What a vile and disgusting man. How can one person be so rude and deceitful?

It's common to dislike Ukrainians, Russians and Germans for obvious reasons, but that's about it. Others are individual cases.

well, maybe because we apologized and have seen the errors of our ways, while the antisemitism in Poland is still alive and then?
Seriously, in that regard, you are pretty similar to muslims. I find it sad how whenever somebody is antisemitic in the west, it is a muslim for sure, but in eastern europe, the antisemites are natives

Hey friend, I noticed that you put a very rude picture in your op. I know it's banter, but equating Poles to the people who destroyed our country, slaughtered millions of our countrymen and ruined the entire continent for years to come is a bit different level of bants than saying shart in mart. I would appreciate it if you stopped posting these rude misimformative pictures and went back to meaningful discussions. Thank you in advance, I hope we can talk on a bit more friendly terms the next time.
Yours truly, Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz.

My dear Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz,
explain this to me: if the death camps arent polish, how comes the poles are the ones who get the entrance fees for visiting death camps?

That's like the number one tourist destination in Poland. And in the middle of the centre.

Define "antisemitism"
Does saying anything negative about Jews label you as "anti-semite"?

> tourists from israel
they confine their visits to Auschwitz

based poland

>i think israel should stop bombing palestine
not antisemitism

>gas the kikes race war now
antisemitism

Nope.

This.

I live in Krakow. For most of the year it is crawling with tourists. Even in winter they come, but in less numbers. Spring, Summer, Fall, forget about it -- Krakow is a tourist mecca.

But that's wrong, nowadays the first quote is considered anti-Semitic as well

only by zionists who try to justify antisemitism for their political gains
you can be against israel without beeing antisemite

The fees are mearly a way to preserve these historically significant places. There is no other reason, then just to leave these places open for the tourists from all over the world to learn.

What would be Israel's stance and public opinion on closing and dismantling genocide tourism?

>you can be against Israel without being anti-Semite

I don't think so goyim

Are you jealous Germonkey?

if it is too expensive for poland, maybe you could give the polish death camps to german?
I am sure we could afford running those places as museums

torcidas motherfucker!

you are done. it's karma. you are over.
And I will dance

>while the antisemitism in Poland is still alive and then?
look up żydokomuna
a very high percentage of gommie party members were Jewish

I dont think I get you there, Grzegorz

You will not get me, even if ahmed's dick will be up in your ass. You will not get me even if ahmed's dick will come out of your mouth. It's evolution, natural selection. You hated us, you considered us monkey, and now, the monkey had took you over. Please, be triggered, you are the only country that we want to fight with, everyone else is a pussy faggot

you have taken us over? How do you mean it?
As far as I know, Germany is still paying you like 12 billions of development funds each year.
I mean, Poland has strong economic growth and I am happy for you, but considering that you have only half of our Popluation, I dont believe you will be ever more powerful than Germany.

dein Kinder wird spricht in Polnisch

you want me to marry a polish qt?

>As far as I know, Germany is still paying you like 12 billions of development funds each year.
and you didn't even start repaying us for destroying warsaw. I am happy that Merkel is your leader. She will do whatever we will say.

You still have a choice. Either attack us, or join us. What will be your choice, son? We hate you, but we hate France, Italy, Britain much more, you are our beloved enemy, will we fight again, for the sake of the old times?

What about "I don't have anything about Jews as a nation, but them acting like the biggest victims of the war while completely ignoring that Poles suffered the same if not more, their passive-aggressiveness towards Poland and attempts blame Holocaust on us as well as complaining how bad the Jews had it in Poland despite of living here willingly for centuries" really pissess me off"?

You are cucked. You have a choice between being a turk, or being a polish scum. Congrats. It's your politics

>gazeta wyborcza
stopped reading there

>be me
>german last name (polonised in the past)
>family come from kresy
>genius level intelligence
I think I might be /chosen/, guys

>Poland hates Muslims and Jews
How based can they get?

Trivia: Polish Jews hate USA-jews or any jews speaking jidysz. Jidysz is german-jew language. wonder why they hate them. We could make a nigger a 100% Polish patriot. This is our strength. Meanwhile, germans cannot convert million of turks into germans. Wonder why.

>and you didn't even start repaying us for destroying warsaw.
Of course not, after all, Poland has made an agreement with Germany that it will not demand any reparation and Germany will accept its territory loss in return.

>You still have a choice. Either attack us, or join us.
Join you? But we are allready joined together, in EU.

You still have a choice. Either attack us, or join us. What will be your choice, son? We hate you, but we hate France, Italy, Britain much more, you are our beloved enemy, will we fight again, for the sake of the old times?

Obligatory

>Soccer

Fuck off yank

As much as we have to be. The thing is, Muslims respect us, Jews hate us, but they respect us as well, because we saved their asses. What we want? Our lands to be war-free. We love peace, and we want to be left alone. And if we have to fight for it, we will.

to be honest, it sounds to me that you are just jelaous poland doesnt get to play the victim card like israel.

sorry, I have no idea what you are talking about

>t. lives around evangelicals

Who drew the original jew image?

>Either attack us, or join us. What will be your choice, son? We hate you, but we hate France, Italy, Britain much more, you are our beloved enemy, will we fight again, for the sake of the old times?
What the flying fuck are you babbling about? Do you have legitimate autism?

This reminds me of a "muh Polish heritage" idiotic Jewish girl I used to date. She never realized she could have either Polish or Jewish heritage, NOT BOTH.