fuck off ros

serbs are useless gypsies

make me nigger

we wuz romanz edition

ros, you haven't fucked off yet

yes noi fuseseram

gypsy gang

>tfw were building an alliance with the Greeks

just kidding man no one claims that anatolian turks have significant amount of mongol blood
this is just how we are and we know genes are not directly connected with nationality
no i would kill myself if i was a bloodsucker dönerci who lives with welfare

>Romania
>Not best Balkan country

I'm lamoooing at your lifes butthurt cucks t b h.

we dont get welfare money you mixed bastard

кaквa aлијaнca

Most of them are gone thanks to the EU. We superpower next year.

>mixed bastard
t. inbred villager

Hикaквa caмo cлyшaм нa вecти бoжeм ceкoј дeн ни ce пoдoбpyвaaт oднocитe

thanks lad

20th for biutiful melike

Based af. I also love it how you are almost Central-Europe tier in charts about smoking or something t b h. Best country.

Thank you turkbro

No problem mate. It doesn't take 60 iq - higher than Makedons tho - to understand Romania is the superior Balkan country t b h.

Which part of USA are you from t b h?

Why do you vote for Vucic?
What do you think about Srebrenica?

Most successful Balkan footballer of all times.

Nice

*kisses*
*slaps his ass*
:3

34 mother fucking C

you are worthless gypsies
its easier for poorer countries to grow fast
see china or turkey
you are another worthless shithole next year

my Greek city was founded in the 6th century bc

Brother can you teach me Romanian t b h? I know some basic stuff but not good t b h.

Effendi de la Vaslui.

Iubesc pepene.

Bucureşti este bun.

nemanja vidic

B'ezrat HaShem

looks greek

This doesn't look like Hagi tho.

detroit user

Only Balkan player to ever win golden ball. Only Balkan player to ever win golden boot.

1. Stoichkov
2. Rest

Its supper easy. Its basically a phonetic language.
Here QT can help:
youtube.com/watch?v=ny2KDyoTtYk

Extremely rude considering Greece will be surpassed by us in GDP in 3 years. But have fun with delusions

I saw that too, I wonder against who it is though?

>Bucureşti este bun.

Dunno about most succesful but here's a picture of the most based one. Berbagod.

Lamooo is Detroit as meme as they tell?

>Tatar Saviola
>better than Hagi

I'm lamooing at your life cuck.

the eternal muhhamedan my Orthodox brother

i dont, people vote vucic bc they got tired of corruption, nepotism and machine politics in the previous government, but he is just as corrupt. from a nationalist he became proeuropean just to win power.

i think it was a crime, what else? lots of serbs dispute the numbers killed. and dont call it genocide. not me personally tho.

i guess its the most well known of war crimes in bosnia, and its serb on bosniak, but there were others, and vice versa and also croat.

>Extremely rude considering Greece will be surpassed by us in GDP in 3 years. But have fun with delusions

Ignore haterz t b h. They are sad because they will never be a Romanian.

>Greece will be surpassed by us in GDP in 3 years. But have fun with delusions
this gyps ySHAHAHAHAHAHA

He is better than every player ever has and ever will be born in every country in this thread. Hagi was good but playing in weak Turkish league already shows the lack of quality.

MAЛAКA ФPEHДC

>considering Greece will be surpassed by us in GDP in 3 years.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You expect to go from $187bn GDP to $287bn in 3 years?

i actulally dont understand why subhuman romanians and bulgar gypsies are in eu but turkey not

Because you are subhuman

Are you communist or nationalist?

>coming to weak Turkish league
>making a team here Uefa Cup and Uefa Super Lig winner against Arsenal and Real Madrid

Kekeke when was the last time a Bulgar team won a continental football cup?

Also Romanians won it with Steau.

Greeks won it with National team.

What is the last success in football Bulgars had? I don't remember tho.

Stoi was gr8.

im not bulgarian you sbhuamn

It can be a very dangerous place if you aren't smart or tough, kind of like the balkans except with more blacks.

oh great the turkshit shitposter is back

fkn stop arguing about Hagi and Stoichkov and accept Berba as your God.

Have you ever been to vacant hoods personally? How is the atmosphere t b h and why the fuck don't you leave that warzone for a better place?

I am a Greek

our gdp gets massacred,romania might as well stay idle and go ahead of us that way

no, my straight white greek friend, he expects your GDP to drop, as does everyone

How does this change the fact that Stoichkov is the best and most successful balk player of all time?

Bulgaria is the only country ever had a top scorer in the 4 biggest European championships. And this within the last 25 years. Only country ever here to had golden ball and boot winners and topscorers of world cups. Call me when you reach that.

Prove it

Its true man. Poland, Checz republic and many central European county's have already supposed you.

Greece:
>$285.297 billion (PPP; 2014 est.)[3]
Romania
>$392.8 billion (PPP, 2014)[2]
HAHAHA and dude remember we had 4% Growth last year and 6% this year SO FAR while you are at -0.5%

ALSO PPP/capita:
>Greece:
$26,606[5] (44th)
>Romania
$21,916 (59th)

Be realistic ...we will surpass you in 2 years 3 max.

>Berba

Aquarius

>Hagi

Aquarius

>Stoichkov

Aquarius

Wtf? Is this a coincidence or something deeper?

That is why you are a subhuman.
You'll never see EU. Never ever.
They don't let you in because you are 2nd hand people with defects.

And yet when I enter Romania I see poverty everywhere and when entering Greece I don't.

For you friend

he is not a greek
are you new?

not him, but comparing your gdp with a country in a deep depression is like winning the retard olympics

It lost about 27%. And GDP loss rate is 0.3% percent for this semester. It can't get any lower. 27% loss is country at war-tier loss.

Its true. But remember the Bulgarian north and Romanian south and one of the poorest in the Eu becouse lack of trade ...we literally only build a bridge over the Danube 3 years ago.

He said hes greek!

Being with weaker sides and acommplishing this is better than being a Barça striker t b h. Hagi made Galatasaray an elite team. Even last week we had a Korean in social media thinking capital of Turkey was Galatasaray. Hagi is a legend who created his own history. Stoi was a part of a good system t b h.

wtf is this /tr/?

how is greece in deep depression? your highways are god tier, everything works, people drive expensive cars, i was there this summer

try to buy a smartppphone you subhuman
greece had normal roads befor the crisis romania is just a stinky shithole

that's because greeks are wealthy, the state isn't
thus the huge taxes to turn national debt into private debt

Alot of the neighborhoods are abandoned/demolished now. it's kind of strange seeing a big empty lot in a city. I have been in the bad parts of the city, even though I try to avoid them. Most of the blacks shoot each other anyways so I don't have to worry about it. I don't actually live in detroit, I live about 20 minutes away from the city.

turk leeching on german welfare

You are new t b h and you shouldn't care about the blatant racism going here. They will call you a gypsy and they will make fun of your country. You will face Chad jokes, autism calls but don't get upset t b h. Start from the bottom like me and be a star my Wallachian brother.

And Berba was the one that got the most pussy.

i have a eu passport you gypsy subhuman

20% unemployment or something

i will immigrate to cyprus one day if this overtaxation keeps up

Infrastructure and wealth accumulated in the past years. Even now recession doesn't mean everything stops or everybody suddenly turns poor.

>serbia
the price of not thanking usa hard enough

I am a Greek and living with german welfare is like living as a gypsy. It's only good when you have many children like arabs.
foreigners contribute more than they take btw
shitmany cant exist without them

>can't speak greek
>doesn't have a greek passport
>I am greek
autism overdrive

Bulgar I remember something about Berbo like fucking a mob boss's mistress and got in trouble while playing for Leverkusen. Based af t b h. Takes balls.

Is it true? Been a while seeing such a news.

How is life in America? Do you miss home? Do you miss Ceasuescu?

You know that outside of Turkey nobody gives a shit of an UEFA Cup won 15 years ago? It makes Hagi a legend in Turkey, for the rest it doesn't change anything.

Start packing. The denbts aren't going to pay themselves any time soon.

What ia your problem man? Why do you call every one a gypsie. Do you have some mental issue?!

I can speak Greek.

>Says it for Hagi who was in legendary squads in Fifa games

You really mean Hagi is a Turkish local legend which is obscure in rest of the world? If you mean it I think we have an ATAKA voter here.

Don't get triggered it's a troll.

Are you new?

no you can't

because you are gypsies you filthy subhumans
i hate you useless balkanshits even arabs are more interesting than you animals

Doar ignora t b h.

Postează femei din România.

When did he win the Golden Ball then?
You know, the trophy Messi and Ronaldo get the recent years.

>Do you have some mental issue?!
yes. never reply a german flag saying "i am greek" or "dirty monkey subhuman"

when was the last time you were really happy?

Haven't heard such a story but Berbo is the still the god of seduction. He was kidnapped by mobsters but for other reasons.

i can

>Are you new?
Yes I dont really browse int. Im usually on /lit/ and /sci/

eлиники пeдepи