youtube.com/watch?v=597uP_irK2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>can finally get a real girlfriend
>won't have to settle for a gook

good on ya

>go anywhere
>everyone assumes im russian and things im crazy and will stab them

atleast everyone leaves me alone

Australian accents make me sick Tbh. Not even memeing.

>go to america
>girls fuck me because I am tanned

>go anywhere
>what? wha- POLAND?!
or even worse
>YEEEE MUH BASKETBOLLLL

>go anywhere
>he looks like a corpse

I don't know if it's just me but I have a hard time understanding aussies. It's like you just don't pronounce a lot of letters.

Gee, look at that big stain on your flag, Russia

I was lying I've never been to america I got an xbox live message from an american girl saying she liked my accent

australia does it again!

I have the same complexion as a fucking ginger

>xbox live
Gee, i would kill myself at that point user, cause i know i'll never meet that girl

im going to texas next year, is the meme real? i'm probably only a 6 at best but not a total autismo
also I do have what americans call a 'british accent' aka RP

>forced to play on American servers with 300 pings
wew lad condolences

>a 6
If you're above 5'8 you'll do fine.

That's on the bucket list pal

Here, you're from a country where everyone calls each other cunt as well, my friend said he was in las vegas there and he kept calling his mate cunt, y'know, greeting him like "howaya cunt" and that, apparently the yankees lost their fucking heads, he said it was like he just wiped his arse with flag or something

At least you're not serbian.

Would American grills like Finnish accent? What would they think about it? Would they see it as very exotic?
example of Finnish accent youtu.be/oWuyrlXI7nA

youtube.com/watch?v=LcZjGd7F74M
wally walrus

???? answer the question bls
we had that annoying cartoon here too btw, he's called Nakke Nakuttaja in Finnish

>Also knowing this feel

>This used to be true
>Now everyone calls you racist for leaving the EU

>Implying Yanks know about world politics, let alone their own.

I was on holiday in the Bay Area last month and the yanks I was with were all going on about how Brexit is just like Trump and that anyone who voted Brexit is a racist. Literally all of their knowledge of it came from le current year man.

wally walrus is swedish

youtube.com/watch?v=597uP_irK2s

To be fair I'm sure there's a small element that did vote based on racial lines? But generalizing the whole leave crowd like that is pretty fucking stupid.

I cannot tell them apart from the British accent 2bh

>Voting on racial lines is bad

Hello Red Dit

>San Fagcisco

Found the problem

>I'm sure some voted on racial lines
Notice how I didn't make any implication toward whether or not it was bad and just stated it as a simple fact?

>?
Hello reddiot

Are you an immigrant by chance or just retarded? Because I fail to see how anyone can have such a phenomenal misunderstanding of their own supposed native tongue.

Gee, look at that big stain on your flag, Monaco

I don't get it, Britbong derived accents are all pig disgusting, the only good ones are Amerifat accent because it's calm and neutral and Saffer accent because it'S affected by Dutch a lot

>go to America
>people magically know I'm Canadian just by my voice
wtf I don't even have an accent

le ebin shitpost friendo lol xD

>all of the Bay Area is San Fran

Nice meme

This. We sound just like them wtf

Dual citizen here, I can safely say that depending on where you're from and where in America you are the difference in accent can be pretty pronounced. My aunt from Vancouver sounds a lot like americans, but my cousin from Newfoundland has a thick accent.

Newfies are the only Canadians with pronounced accents though that's not fair. The rest of us sound like mid-westerners. Prarieniggers sometimes kinda have that Minnesotan twang but not as noticeable.

Fair enough, and I fully agree that the rest of the time you just sound like mid-westerners. Really the big difference is how people in my state say words like Bag vs my family from Calgary.

>yfw only one of your family not born in Canada

>leave for an hour to get food
>come back
>+12
well then

>go to australia
>think the women are hot
>then they open their mouth

That's the thing about American girls, and Americans in general.

They are so sheltered and unaware of the outside world that even something as small as a foreign accent excites and intrigues them.

They also know very little about Australia and are generally very interested about it which is great for conversation starters.

Yeah Americans are really weird about the word cunt.

Bunch of faggot cunts if you ask me

i always just make up lies about britain when talking to foreigners for my own amusement, like it's illegal to buy more than 20 items at a supermarket, or you have to name your first born son after a former king etc

>Everytime I visit my hoose in america they can somehow tell im canadian eh? fuckin weird eh? I just say sawry and move along

>tfw I decide to b myself and girls like me just because of who I am

feels great

damn

Us too.

We've made it into a national joke and most aussies overseas tell the old dropbear lie.

Americans believe it of course

>Americans believe it of course

Literally every Australian has told me this Drop bear meme and thought I believed it. I never did.

Is...
Is he ok?

>go anywhere
>looked down with disgust

Hang on, I'll go check on him

He's just sleeping in some ketchup

>very drunk
>go out with friends
>literally take 2 steps into bar before getting mobbed by 2 very qt aussies
>just moved to my city for summer semester, first night on the town
>making out within 3 minutes
>take the cute one back and fuck her brains out