I heard from friends and stuff that in scandinavia...

I heard from friends and stuff that in scandinavia, germany and places like that they see spanish and italians the same way we see slavs over here.

Is it true? And if so, how did we even pull that off? I mean, southern europeans emigrate much less than slavs do, and they're mostly engineers. If they see us as shitty immigrants already, the people there must've done something REALLY wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rTAcU84CUMk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When was the last time Spain produced something of value?

How do you see slavs?

Wait, Spain detests Slavs?

You silly enigneer you.

well guys no offense to you but they're seen as dangerous people doing shitty jobs if that makes sense, kinda like latinos, probably because several slavs here are gypsies i guess

they arent detested at all btw and most slavs are doing just fine, its just that unfortunately they're treated as a "them" if that makes sense

idk maybe discovering america had some value

not you, romanians
YES

what did our emigrants even do to pull that off? they're much less than slavs and they don't even have to assimilate because it's the same culture in the first place. so what went so wrong?

Todo inmigrante es mierda, y ahora muchos españoles son inmigrantes en otros países.

De la misma forma aquí un marroquí, nunca será español simplemente alguien que se aprovecha del sistema que otros han creado

I suppose scum really does emigrate to Spain & co. The educated ones go further north.

the slavs that are here came when spain was doing well so that doesnt really explain it. there's just too many slav gypsies, but civilized ones do fine

tiene sentido

Para mi todos son mierda que venga de un país más pobre, polacos, rumanos moros, panchitos.

Lo mismo ellos contigo, tu vienes de un país más pobre

But there aren't many Poles in Spain. Did you mean Romanians? They aren't Slavs.
Also Spain is as poor as Poland, so doesn't make sense for us to do shitty jobs in Spain.

Our gdp per capita is 30k, we are not poor

pero hay mucha menos diferencia, españa tiene menos oportunidades pero no es un pais pobre, los que emigran es porque quieren realmente y no suelen ser gentuza, eso es lo raro...

we just whine about our problems a lot more, but actually our gdp per capita is more than twice that of poland m8

your people in construction industry for example

and btw the very flat i live in was built by slavs

Please send some white girls to Miami - the only ones we get look like Penelope Cruz or Paz Vega. You will never once need to speak English in Miami, so many Spaniards come to live here.

Ours is almost too but I wouldn't call that being rich.

The wages in Spain are 1,5x of Polish but cost of living is 1,5x of Polish too.

Interesting, I didn't know we have emigrants in Spain. Recently there has been a great rise in Spanish emigrants to Poland.

No lo se muchacho pero aunque España no es pobre la gente asocia a los españoles con! Mira este no tiene trabajo en su país de mierda y viene aquí!

Sumale que Europa esta plagado de españoles desde el inicio de la crisis y en aumento.

Te joda o no somos los panchitos de Europa

Your wages are shit tier, and even IT is minimun salary in Spain

Average salary in Poland is 1000€

okok mate you are rich as shit, Honestly I don't care about your people but we don't want inmigrants here

why are ya soo butthurt man? we are poor you are poor we are both happy

you are ok mate but jobs for Spaniards.

5 millions inmigrants here lad

i don't want to leave Poland for Spain in my 20s maybe when i will be super old i'll buy a flat

;)Good

25 year old software engineer here.

I have never heared anything bad about spanish or italian immigrants. They are just a few and enjoy a good reputiation to be honest.

People in Austria consider turks and muslim people in generel as bad immigrants, I guess the reasons are obvious.

Then why do you immigrate here? Poles don't move to Spain

No, they are sudacas from Venezuela, Spaniards move to UK

what? Your country is considered romania tier here, only engineers and Spanish companies from IT move there and of course erasmus Students

>Your country is considered romania tier here
wow rude
>only engineers move there
Yeah mostly them, but that's the point.

kids detected

>tanned slavs pretty much
>except slavs actually work
kek, why is this deleted?

since when are Romanian slavs

They are eastern europe

>spain
lmao people actually laugh at your economy here

flawless logic

the same with your people in construction industry

Damn, why does every thread have to turn into banter shitposting?

I just wanted to know if it's true that people from southern europe had a bad reputation in the rest of europe and if so why, considering that those arent poor countries and people emigrates for opportunities because they want to actually. Maybe people from those places have stories of people from Spain fucking shit up or something. I dont give a shit because I have a job here.

I don't know a single person from Poland who works in Spain you are considered arab tier here

Ok mate

The Venezuelans in Miami are whiter than the Spaniards. Miami is filled with wetbacks from Spain.

And you complain about hardworking immigrants baka maybe you need more leeching marrocans and somalis

Por que te importa? Tu vives en España no en el extranjero. A los que les debe preocupar es a esos que son inmigrantes allí

>with your people in construction industry
how do you know they're Polish, are they waving Polish flags around? you guys cant even tell Romanian from slavs. Besides, what would be the purpose for Polish construction workers to go to Spain with like 30% unemployment, when there's Germany just across the border?

I remember that once some journalist asked farage what he thought of Italians and he said that they will be always welcome in the uk.
But it's true that Nordic countries don't really like us so who knows

por leer las historias

i dont m8

>Venezuelans
trash, falange members lynch them here

this is bullshit, all venezuelans are brown, the white ones are some argentinians and mexicans. as for the people from spain, what do they even do there?

Viva Franco

>I mean, southern europeans emigrate much less than slavs do
Actually, Southern Europeans were the biggest immigrant groups post WW2 and before Turks in the 60's. Pretty sure that People with Italian migration background are still the top 5 here.

Not really aware of bad stereotypes. As far as Italians go there is often a "ha ha he probably has connections to the mafia" for successful Italians that own a restaurant or something. And considering the owner of my local pizzeria actually does have a big house outside of a town in sicily with a private road to it - chances are he actually does :^)

the same thing with colombians

60% of argentinians are white, 49% of brazilians are white 40% of venezuelans are white, 37% of colombians are white 20% of mexicans are white, 15% of peruvians are white. I know it's hard for you to believe there are white people in these countries but they definitely exist
>as for the people from spain, what do they even do there?
It is easier to make money in the US than in Spain and wages are higher

>is it that people from southern europe had a bad reputation in the rest of europe?
Not that I know of. Aside from the occasional europeanfinancialdoomprophecy people here only think about spain, portugal and italy when they plan a vacation there.
Immigrants from those countries are regarded higher than slavs just because when you hear someone from eastern europe there is the immediate worry: Is it a gypsy?
I havent heard about spaniards or italians over here chimping out and never even met someone from portugal.

Fazit: Better than Slavs, better than turks, preferably send qts.

wow i had no idea

>It is easier to make money in the US than in Spain and wages are higher
yes buy in miami?

but*

Sudacas get spanish citizenship like and move to Germany, they call themselves Spaniards but they are from sudamerica

Enjoy the panchitos

sudaca in germany
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rTAcU84CUMk

this probably happens a lot but not what the thread is about. a latino with spanish citizenship has had plenty of time to assimilate anyway

Kek, who told you this? Spaniards are generally seen as good immigrants by everyone here, like any other Western European immigrant for that matter.
I'd probably place you higher than Swedes tbqh.

The thing with Miami is that most people are bilingual so any native spanish speaker assimilates very easily, the weather, which is too hot IMO is the only downside, but that's because live in a high altitude city with temperate weather
There are a lot of latinos in the US. Cubans, Puerto Ricans, Venezuelans and Colombians in the southeast (Florida), Mexican and central americans in the southwest (California New Mexico, Texas) and latinos from everywhere in NY

they call themselves Spaniards when they are from Perú Colombia, mexico etcétera

You are an idiot her name is Kimberly Dos Ramos - from venezuela and whitter than 90% of Spanish girls. Here is another one. The South Americans in Miami are whiter than people from Spain. I thought Spain was a white European country, but you guys all look like Gypsies. There is little Mexican presence in Miami.

CHICANO

I'm sure no one does that. Latinos usually have very strong ties to their country of birth

That is in NYC - they do not exist in Miami. Here is another cute Miami Venezuelan.

we lynch them here, they are indigenous

Honestly doubt you've ever been to Spain or seen real life Spaniards, famalam. They may be tan, but they look far from gypsies.

>pais mas pobre
>españa
lmao

you are Spaniard Hahaha

fuck off pedro

te pillamos

>When was the last time Spain produced something of value?
Did we ever add value to the world? I sincerely hope not.

a friend from college did

we produce waiters

Those are dominican and ecuadorian gangs

And colombians

>cute

only if you're into horse faced transexuals

I am one of the few Americans who lives in downtown Miami- as such I am an outsider here, a foreigner since I do not speak Spanish.

The Spaniards are the least white Spanish speakers in Miami. Do real whites exist in Spain? Not Catalunya/Galicia/Basque Country - I mean real Spain.

pic: Miami Colombian Dani Botero

this

its a chicano though so anything white is cute for him

>Not Catalunya/Galicia/Basque Country - I mean real Spain.
are you LITERALLY RETARDED?

My girlfriend is from Belgium she said Southern Euros are stereotypically seen as lazy.

She also mentioned something about dark hair and complexion being associated with having low class, and shady (no pun intended)

Do real whites exist in america? Not NY/Texas/California, I mean real america

> triggered_nationalists.jpg
ayy lmao, you can't even convince the americans

>Spaniards
>miami

What? Nobody moves to USA

i dont give a shit what he thinks but thats just retarded because those places he said are really spanish regions

> Spanish nation
> existing
RIIIIGHT

You are probably Spanish freeloading on Norway's welfare system. The vast majority of Spaniards in Florida look like this, and this guy looks like a Gypsy. No one would consider him white. It is so odd to see you guys acting like your are Europeans when you are the Ecuador of Europe. At least you have Poortugal to look down on.

They're a few outcasts at most. I can understand you're trying hard to make us look bad as immigrants (Mainly romanians and morrocans) are taking the few available jobs, but that's far from reality

sudaca

In America a lot of people refer to Hispanics as Spanish.

I noticed this when I heard a black couple refer to a Mexican looking waitress as a Spanish girl.

wtf,

Los putos sudacas creen más en la "Madre Pútria" que los nativos. Tienes que estar adoctrinado o símplemente alucinando para creer que España es una nación y no simplemente un estado de Madrid + colonias.

wena podemos

you're obviously a mexican, otherwise you just wouldnt care about this, like i dont

if a large chunk of people from spain all look like that guy that's very weird and i personally dont buy it but whatever

yep i knew that one kek

che gomez

>wena podemos
Claro porque Podemos quiere "ronper expania lel"
> lectores de 13TV

anormal, menos mal que la mayoria de españoles no somos como tu, y somos un buen pais por eso, te guste o no

ojala hubieras nacido en africa

>Is it true?
no

podemos son enemigos de españa, como tu