Thanks for paying for my neeting loosers

Thanks for paying for my neeting loosers

When is this from?

Kek, what are losers.

We REALLY want to contribute, but our government is making it really fucking difficult. We have no good right-wing to vote for and everything is basically two jew mafias dickswinging at each-other.

>Source #1: Reddit

>not exploiting stupid people from their money

This is why you are poor and murrifats are rich

wtf I hate eastern europe now

Haha

Soon

In what timeframe is this? Do I lose 550€ to lazy fucks and god's chosen each year, month, week, day, hour, second?

Every milisecond my friend

>We REALLY want to contribute
don't bother m8. Enjoy the free ride while it lasts. The EU will be dead before Portugal starts paying into it

Yeah, but if we don't get to the point where we contribute now, we're even more fucked up for after.

Also, if we actually start putting more money on to it, we'll piss off and departugal, I think.

how the fuck can Lithuania and Estonia recieve more than fucking Greece??!!!

Why do Romania and Bulgaria get much less money than the Baltics or V4? And why does Hungary get so much? I thought it was pretty much first world at this point

They fight muslims

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>literal welfare queens of Europe
god damn I wish Poland would just annex you

Yeh

bailouts are not counted

they were in much longer than romania or bulgaria (v4 that is)

i dont know how it works but its unfair as fuck that italy is paying tb h. and we should get more

>tfw stealing money legally from western europe dumbasses
HAHAHAHAHA

>mfw the whole thing totals to about -15 000€

Who thought this was a good idea?

WELL ISN'T IT FUNNY?

>when I came here 17years ago and said that I wanted to lead a campaign to get britain out of the EU you all laughed at me.
>well I have to say you're not laughing now are you?

because it's per capita, they don't give money to people, it's for financing projects and shit

kek. Brexit is the best thing to happen to the West in decades

>it's for financing projects and shit
no shit. yeah we're building up Eastern Europe while they send pic related and house robbers. What a great fucking deal!

>im a part of keeping your shitty country alive
I want to fucking kill myself desu.

you aren't building shit, you're also most likely a neet so you don't even pay taxes

I knew it!

Why don't we get as much as Lithuania?

>you aren't building shit
hahahaha almost every new building in slavland is built with EU money

>you're also most likely a neet so you don't even pay taxes
no I work which is why I'm doubly pissed off at the EU

annex them and you'll get their share

>almost every new building in slavland is built with EU money
yeah and almost every woman in sweden is getting her fudge packed by somalis

wtf I hate Lithuania now

you yourself said the EU money goes to those projects. Where does the money go then in your opinion?

obliterated

£1,313,70
give back

Swedistan is fucked with or without the EU anyway

it does go to the projects, but it's cofinancing, you don't just fucking ring up brussels and they fly over and build you shit and the point of it is so that you won't be getting house robbers anymore because one day they will be able to rob houses in their own country

we have multiple parasites on us. Removing the EU infestation from our back is just a start

good finance them yourself then. or take a loan. Fuck giving you fuckers welfare when you hate us anyway.

>so that you won't be getting house robbers anymore
we'll fix that the second we leave Schengen anyway.
We literally have slavic "road pirates" ramming people off the roads and stealing their shit.
I can't wait for our borders to be closed to Eastern Europe

your money will be milked for our neetbux until shit hits the fan and you cannot do anything about it
bahahahahahahahaha eurocucks

wants us to put up with this lmao

You cucked yourselves, Sven. Removing EU parasites won't change shit.

>We literally have Somali "pirates" ramming our women's assholes and packing their shit
FTFY

Why would people even go to Sweden then? You make sounds like a shithole nothing but robberies and pirates

>Removing EU parasites won't change shit.
ofcourse it will. That's a bunch of parasites down

>Why would people even go to Sweden then?
slavs to steal, rape, beg and get welfare
3rd same as slavs except they want citizenship

>>We literally have Somali "pirates" ramming our women's assholes and packing their shit
oh how nice to be in a political union what you. what a friend you are to us :^)
after those kind word I now feel motivated to keep rebuilding Eastern Europe after communism

yeah but why would they go to your frozen shithole filled with rape and crime when you have places like monaco?

>places like monaco?
maybe monacos police force isn't complete shit
but you can probably ask your local boat engine salesman since slavs are overepresented in engine thefts during summer aswell

>there are cuck countries in the EU that not only don't get cash but are LOSING money right now

It's "janitor who does it for free" tier. No, it's even worst, at least the janitor isn't literally paying for no gain.

so who's buying all of these engines if we have no money?

yeah the germans have such a raw deal with all of the hofers and lidls popping up

>so who's buying all of these engines if we have no money?
are you trying to be funny or are you legit retarded. Ofcourse there's a market for them or they wouldn't be stolen

Kick eastern slavshits out of the EU, let them swim in their nationalism for a year and they will be beggining for millions of rapefugees

but we have 0 moniez what would people do with boats? it' expensive having to make a second trip to sweden to steal gas for it

first of all the mediterainian countries aren't doing much better tbqh, Spain, Portugal and Greece are in terrible shape

>and they will be beggining for millions of rapefugees
fuck that! Why should we force eastern Europe to make our mistake. I respect them for refusing

you don't have middle to upper classes in Slovenia? Come on now. also those engines are sold to asia aswell

>middle to upper classes
oh yeah I forgot about those, yeah those people all have their engine acquiring technicians, it's not like you have to register the boat

>it's not like you have to register the boat
oh well I guess they just shove the engines up their ass then. how silly of me to assume they'd sell them

lol

well I judge your expert opinion, you people are master of shoving things up your ass, I've no idea what people do with stolen shit because you've no documents and you can't register a stolen boat engine or a car

Being a cuck feels so good.

Why are you not a cuck yet, user?

central europe

Meme region that doesn't exist since 1945

Idc what they do with them or where they sell them. Ever since we opened our borders to Eastern EUrope we've had massive rise in these crimes.
So again we pay the most and get nothing but crime and shit. fuck the EU