Why are Europeans scared of praising Jesus?

Why are Europeans scared of praising Jesus?

European culture was built on Christianity.

If you lose Christianity, you lose your culture.

I'm sure you also believe in santa

>adoring a dead kike on a stick
lmao

Don't cry when your kids become Muslim to find meaning in life.

>spinoff of a Bronze Age Canaanite cult
>European culture

Because they are cucks.

Anyway christians have more children than them and will not convert to islam once Eurabia come into being, so the only white swho will be the christians because the atheist while convert to islam and race mix with the shitskins.

>tip to you sir

It's time Jesus and Mohamed descended from heaven and settled this the good old fashioned way: A fist-fight

Jesus was a sandnigger
and he'd definitively support 'refugees'

>praising Jesus

praising who???

>European culture was built on Christianity.
I'm pretty sure that the planets in the SOLAR system wasn't named after the saints of Christianity

He was jew not arab

Europeans became atheists, that's all fine and dandy but then they replaced the religious emptiness with Islam.
What a tragedy.

Hitler preferred Islam to Christianity

Fuck Neymar. Fuck Jesus.

Why is Sup Forums so buttblasted about Christianity? Did r/atheism invade?

you know muslims also praise jesus, right?

That's not how it works you dumb shit. Christians are much more likely to convert to Islam because they already believe in half the shit the Koran says.

Being irreligious doesn't mean you're "searching for a higher power", it just means you don't want to be religious.

To be more precise, we have to say that christianity has been used as a tool of opression and mass control by the kings and nobles since it's birth. Maybe this is why people don't like it so much anymore.

>That's not how it works you dumb shit. Christians are much more likely to convert to Islam because they already believe in half the shit the Koran says.

Christians don't convert to this shit and we despise the koran and allah

you have zero understanding of history m8, religions are not roots of a culture, they are more the flags and manifestations of one. Sort of political declarations to symbolise who you belong and pay your taxes to. There was no cultural breaking point with Christianity. Everything that happened in the early Middle Ages was a direct continuation of what had been going on beforehand. European culture is, has been and will always be European culture.

Also, Christianity is rather lame for a mythology, too. It's as alien from Europe as it gets.

they think he is the infidel ?

Praise jesus.

You dont speak for everybody

>religions are not roots of a culture,
>US was created under a continuation of that same idea of Christianity

tips fedora

no, he is a prophet of allah according to them

They believe he was a prophet but not the son of God, they don't praise him.

You mean we were pagans

Canaanite's are literally Cain's children anyway, it was all one and the same they just turned all the stories of El into Yahweh

You don't really understand it. It was created under ideas that are present in many cultures simply because they yield good results if you make them part of your culture. Only because they threw in a bunch of words like "one nation under god" and whatever, the US would be roughly the same if some other old religion becomes Europe's flag and symbol of identity during the Dark Ages. Also, prioritising the acquisition, clever usage and preservance of material resources has always been a very important aspect of US culture, something the Bible straight up condemns and denies. Not to mention family (lol) etc.

Fuck you, you retard.

Fuck Christianity.

What?

Christians converted to Islam en masse in the Middle East, North Africa, Spain, Sicily, Anatolia, Greece, and the Balkans.

>christian having to explain why they will not convert to islam

Fuck off fedora and go lick ahmed cock like you always do

>mfw read the Gospels
>mfw I know more about Christianity because of that than most 'Christians'

Dunno if it has converted me though.

t. il imman don baghdahdi Muhammad di cazzo

Europeans have a vast array of hobbies that make their culture what it is. And speaking about the hobbies, why would anyone single Christianity out of the likes

Because parable of the sower.

Jesus said that invalids and autists couldn't go to heaven. As a robot, I am therefore antichristian.

They literally add the same honorific for Jesus (pbuh) as they do for Muhammad or Abraham. Mary is also a thing.

Didn't know that desu

They don't worship him though

>Spain, Sicily, Greece, and the Balkans.
They never converted and removed the kebab

>Middle East, North Africa, Anatolia

They werent christian in the first place, if you're christian you must remain christian if not you go in hell, the fact that they didn't feared God and hell is a proof they were atheists and didn't believe in Christianity.

And they are still christians in Egypt, Syria, and
Lebanon.

>They never converted and removed the kebab
They never converted and removed the kebab instead

>And they are still christians in Egypt, Syria, and
Lebanon.

And there are still christians in Egypt, Syria, and
Lebanon.

Fixed that for me

>They never converted and removed the kebab instead

For goodness' sake, retards like yourself usually have at least some lexical knowledge of the topics they talk about despite not understanding any of it, but you really should at least read a few wiki articles about those places. Also, literally kill yourself, or at the very least please go back to your containment hugbox.

Why so upset, friend? Do you feel opressed by da evil Christian? :^)

No I just don't like tripfags and utter retards on one of the only boards that I sometimes still visit

You don't need religion to find meanin in life. Turning too religion is the easy way out.

Christianity is a very shitty middle eastern religion which destroyed european native religions.

Calling names from the get-go isn't a way to argue, though. You're just coming off as holier-than-thou and agressive, without even providing reason behind why the other user is wrong.
You're not contributing anything by calling people retards either, and you certainly aren't helping making this place better.

Feel free to try again

Do I need to point out historical facts that are known to pretty much everyone with a vague idea of history? F.e. the conversion of Bosnians, Albanians etc.
Also, I have argued for people for long enough to know that if someone ever says "removed the kebab" in an unironic manner they are beyond any kind of reasoning. Feel free to check his other posts in the thread. Generally you'd be right, but in this case there's no point. I don't want him to change his opinions, as it's futile to try on here, I just want him to fuck off.

with people for long enough*

Albanians aren't europeans and were imported by the ottomans, and the bosnians aren't a people but simply croats and serbs muslims, but the whole croats didn't convert same goes for the serbs.

Anyway you're a mudslim so i shall not argue with you.

See

>Catholics and Protestants
>Christian
I like watching them bend for Islam honestly

Kill yourself you retarded fuck, don't worry hell will Not be worse than your pathetic life

T. paolo al Italiyyuun

Don't forget to pay your jizzya, cuck

Pffff... I hate islam, you dumb brat.

But Christcucks who think they're superior to everybody else like you disgust me.

No problem with those who don't believe in hell, though.

>mashallah i'm not a mudlsim.. i swear.. i only want to destroy christianity, but this is not to replace it with islam i swear....

Go fuck your goat ahmed.

Fuck Neymar and the evangelicucks. We will bomb their schools if their shit churches start disrespecting the Catholics like they do with the fake religions.

Right after we set the Vatican ablaze

Christianity is based on sand values. Europeans merged with European values. Even at the beginning Greeks made it less of a sand religion.

>implying Mohamed is in heaven

no, yuropean "culture" was built on secularism

Novos Ordu Selcorum

And it is the secularists that shall be the crusading knights when it's time to defend yurope

hehehehe

Christianity is a semitic religion. When you praise Jesus, the Eternal Semite wins. It's like Hannibal destroying Rome. Praise the Sol Invictus, Ahura Mazda or Zeus (yes, greek religion can be monethist).

Are you a nova roma-hellenist pagan ?

Except there aren't even a million followers of those shitty dead religions.