Wow. Just...wow

Wow. Just...wow.

Name a more perfect country. I fucking dare you to try.

Ireland

fuck ireland

fuk you

There's none.

I am Greek

Ireland is perfect

It would have been perfect when people there wouldn't sit their asses in filthy cafés all day and go to work, leave the ''WE WUZ BAZILEUS N SHIET'' syndrome and also stop their women marrying black people (at least that was my impression when I visited Thessaloniki in May).

butthurt because bulgaria is seen as an inferior shithole by Turks and other Europeans.

Poland, it's worse than this fucking abomination I was born in UK. Fuck, I wish I was polish and could speak Polish language, eat polish food, be as intelligent as Polish people and have a Polish gf.

Greece is better

>No south albania
>no south bulgaria
>no western turkey
not great

I am not butthurt in anyway, since I like Greece and view it as a extremely beautiful picturesque country with terrible ignorant and naive people. Also I don't care at all how my country is seen by the future western calipathes and Durkey, we do have problems on our own, but I advise you to look in your plate before it's too late.

We don't like you gypsies and you know nothing about Greece you filthy gypsy. It's like a slavshit who visits berlin and thinks he knows how shitmany works after that.

Turkey is more rich and European than bulgaria.

Ireland.
I am Irish.

I have literally never seen a Greek woman with a black man, blacks bring their own women unlike pakis

t.Tyronus Justinimal

>muh heritage

I want to sex Greece

>thread about greece
>everyone sperging out at once
jesus christ, thanks eirebro

Turkey

Durrell's early books were awesome

It's seems that butthurtness is your problem.

Well that's why I noted that it was my impression, never noted that it's correct, since I saw like three couples and based on my limited greek linguistic skills the women spoke the language.