Do basques consider indo-europeans to be filthy invaders?

do basques consider indo-europeans to be filthy invaders?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7SxVuCjTd6Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iberian_language
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raza_vasca
budyon.org/the-book-relic-europe-at-the-begin-of-the-times/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3309182/
books.google.es/books?id=DZnLQckTuLUC&pg=PA152&lpg=PA152&dq=inmigración euskadi castilla&source=bl&ots=033gUIkEMV&sig=efWU8UQs2kv9kUTxaPALn7kJUZg&hl=pt-PT&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwivoqbHreLOAhVcFMAKHWSgBGoQ6AEIJTAC#v=onepage&q=inmigración euskadi castilla&f=false
heraldica.es/apellidos/provincias.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am Basque

Basques see themselves as Hispañian, because that's what they are.

T. CHI

MO

RO

do they really have to wear those fucking berets?

I mean I get it's "muh culture" and all, but still, it just looks ridiculous.

They are just edgy criminals, I would support ceding province of Navarra if they killed all the Marxists, Moros, Jews, Gitanos, and sudacas desu.

I am monitoring this thread, sadly have nothing to contribute.

wtf lmao

whoah

Pic related is average hispanic nationalist

youtube.com/watch?v=7SxVuCjTd6Q
And video related are Hispañian nationalists.

Wow, so white.

The point is you said basques consider themselves hispanic which is outright wrong

Vast majority do see themselves as Spanish, because they genetically are.

I want to punch you in the face so hard

A basque here.
Well it depends, I wouldn't say that most of the basques consider as themselves as pure basque.
Some yes, some others not, and some others don't give a fuck about it (I would include most of the basque ppl in this group).

your people are very interesting, probably the biggest special snowflakes in Europe (and I mean that in a positive way)
do u generally like spanish people?

Autist

You would say Is obviously wrong though, no?

Basques are Spanish, fuck off Moor.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iberian_language
In fact España should expand not shrink, by adding some occitania territory as they were Iberian speakers.

I consider myself as a basque and I don't hate Spain, actually the opposite.
But I have to say that is not usual here. If you consider yourself as a basque, you "must" hate Spain and all that cames from Spain (as an example, and as long as they hate Spain, I have some basque friends who supports any other NT except Spain, even if they don't have any link with that country).

Shut the fuck up Chicano I wasn't talking to you and no matter how many times you repeat your bullshit it will never be true

Iberian is unclassified: while the scripts used to write it have been deciphered to various extents, the language itself remains largely unknown. Links with other languages have been claimed, especially the Basque language,

Right.
People who consider themselves as basques, don't see themselves as spanish. It is no compatible from their point of view.
But as I said, many other basques consider themselves as basques as spanish, so as you see it depends on who you ask.

just because they consider themselves special snowflakes doesn't mean they ARE special snowflakes

they're genetically spanish, nothing special about them

There is a theory that white indo-aryan race had two cores who split whatever time ago, it is Basque and Balt. They are the whitest.

Well, that example is shit because basque people is actually basque (from Basque Country).
We could argue about if beside of being basque, they are also spanish.
Also, according to some studies basque people have thieir own genetical features.

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raza_vasca

Basques aren't Indo-Aryan m8

>However, studies of the Y-chromosome found that on their direct male lineages, the vast majority of modern Basques have a common ancestry with other Western Europeans, namely a marked predominance of Haplogroup R1b.[37][38]

>In 2015, a new scientific study of Basque DNA was published which seems to indicate that Basques are descendants of Neolithic farmers who mixed with local hunters before becoming genetically isolated from the rest of Europe for millennia.[49] Mattias Jakobsson from Uppsala University in Sweden analysed genetic material from eight Stone Age human skeletons found in El Portalón Cavern in Atapuerca, northern Spain. These individuals lived between 3,500 and 5,500 years ago, after the transition to farming in southwest Europe. The results show that these early Iberian farmers are the closest ancestors to present-day Basques.[50]

>The official findings were published in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States America.[51] "Our results show that the Basques trace their ancestry to early farming groups from Iberia, which contradicts previous views of them being a remnant population that trace their ancestry to Mesolithic hunter-gatherer groups," says Prof. Jakobsson.[52]

Iberian's adopted an indo language, latin.

budyon.org/the-book-relic-europe-at-the-begin-of-the-times/

>La Rioja
Yeah, nah.

This "meme" needs to end.

Genetics speak clearly, Basque have some Indoeuropean admixture, they are not pure.

basques are just indo europeans who probably had a meme leader who decided that they'd speak an entirely new language

Fuck you, Basques are not Spics.

Minoans, Etruscans, Sardinians, Iberians, Basques, the "old Europe", they were a matriarchal people whose wisdom and technology was unmatched at the time, they built Stonehenge, the Malta temples, Knossos palace, they were What you would now call a "master race"

This

They're R1B like other western indo-europeans.

Leave us alone.

I don't hate Spain. I wouldn't consider myself ethnically Spanish by any means though, I am a Spanish citizen which is something else entirely.

What? Basques were always a backward people, barely surviving in their shitty mountains, inbreeding and fucking sheeps. Only after industrialization they became somewhat relevant.

During the time Iberian was spoken proto-basque languages were also spoken (Aquitanian being the largest).

There's no evidence Iberian was Vasconic.

They've been cucked by castillians for centuries now. They're not different from the rest of Europe anymore.

Actually we were seafaring and were in trade with the British Isles but whatever.

The meme about Basques building Stonehenge is because the ancient Britons and Irish were genetically the same as we are.

>I wouldn't consider myself ethnically Spanish by any means though
But you are.

Yeah people seem to miss that with genetic findings.

Having the same genes does not imply you're the same people culturally and linguistically. Tribalism and all that.

All of the Atlantic coast of Spain got fucked by the disastrous foreign policy of the central government destroying commerce with the protestant nations and France.

What's Spanish about this people? What's Spanish in general of any people?

They are the most Iberian motherfuckers.

bullshit map.

If you think pic related and the other pic aren't exactly the same, you are beyond saving into separatist narrative trying to justify itself in anything other than culture.
Everyone in Iberia is Ibero-mediterranean.

They look like your average Manolo but with black hair.

genetics.

Literally as Spanish as these guys then

Looks don't mean shit.
That's like saying Greece is Spanish because we look similar.

Slightly different facial features but yes, we look more like those people than like northern europeans.

Greeks don't look similar to Iberian's.

We don't just look similar, we look the exact same.
Again, if you actually believe a region that shares its 10 most common surnames with the rest of its neighbourghs -in this case, the rest of Spain- is somehow a different ethnicity, you are beyond saving into separatist narrative.

Epic muh heritage go away. You're not Spanish, go shart in a mart somewhere else. This isn't you're business.

another bullshit map.

>I don't care about genetics, photos are facts

Whatever believe what you want.

>We don't just look similar, we look the exact same.
As these guys, then I think we might be Italians.

> 10 most common surnames
> fill in with immigration from Castile
> say the surnames are the same
I trust these 'stats' a lot lmao. London must be an Indian province then.

>Put the genetic markers of 2,410,000 with 44 million other people
>HEY DUDE LOOK THEY'RE DEFINITELY THE SAME!!!!

Italian photo, they might be from Spain though. We'll never know.

WE WUZ CROMAGNONS AN SHIET

>French and Spanish Basque regions show that Basques share unique genetic patterns that distinguish them from the surrounding non-Basque populations

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3309182/

>I don't care that the 10 most popular surnames of my region are the same as the rest
>we ARE a different race
>immigrant from Castilla
Oh, yeah, the millions of immigrants of Castilla living in Euskadi!
You are reaching now, Patxi.

They have invaded this thread, thats for sure.

>>I don't care that the 10 most popular surnames of my region are the same as the rest

Fuck off with unsubstantiated bullshit without sources. Post sources.

Name does not imply anything. According to Euskaltzaindia the name Garcia became the most popular Spanish name by Castilian choice, not by blood relation.

not him, but using pictures of people to pinpoint the genetic similarities or differences between populations is straight up laughable. No reputable scientist will take that racial typology as a serious thing.

>Oh, yeah, the millions of immigrants of Castilla living in Euskadi!
*sigh* books.google.es/books?id=DZnLQckTuLUC&pg=PA152&lpg=PA152&dq=inmigración euskadi castilla&source=bl&ots=033gUIkEMV&sig=efWU8UQs2kv9kUTxaPALn7kJUZg&hl=pt-PT&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwivoqbHreLOAhVcFMAKHWSgBGoQ6AEIJTAC#v=onepage&q=inmigración euskadi castilla&f=false

In Catalonia the same happened.

Sure, I was just laughing at his preposterous claim.

heraldica.es/apellidos/provincias.htm
>i-i-t's not because of mixing or because we come from the same place making us the same race, but simply because of choice
Holy fuck, you are, indeed, reaching.
It''s not just the undeniable physical similarities, but the fact that we share surnames. This was not Nueva España, where indio slaves took the surname of their owners; or are you trying to say the basque were, indeed, all slaves?
>2 de cada 5 son de Castilla y León
By your logic you León and Castilla sure be separated in the first place as different races.
Also, the immigration in Scataluña was Andaluza.
Those numbers don't make the most common surnames the same in a region to the ones of its neighbourgs, if you are trying to say that, you are delusional.
What you are saying now is that the basque no longer exist and that Euskadi is just a province of Castilla that has been raped into being Castilian, and not Basque, clear by the fact that Basque surnames are uncommon.

>undeniable physical similarities
you continue making a fool out of yourself

physical similarities don't mean shit, period
subsaharian people all look the same to us but they're in the most genetically diverse place in the world

>you continue making a fool out of yourself
You are the one making yourself look like a fool saying stuff like:
>subsaharian people all look the same to us
Because they only look the same because we are not used to seeing them, but I can tell a Greek apart from a Croatian or a French from a German; but I can't, for the live of me, tell a Basque apart from me, specially when his surnames are "García" and "Martínez".

>Holy fuck, you are, indeed, reaching.
> I didn't prove shit but hey, I need to keep thinking I'm right

>Also, the immigration in Scataluña was Andaluza.
> Andalusian are ethnically different than Castilians
> but Catalans aren't
wat

> By your logic you León and Castilla sure be separated in the first place as different races.
wat

> I can tell a Greek apart from a Croatian or a French from a German
LOL SURE

España es una.

>implying all people inside certain borders look the same
>implying that actually matters

>implying surnames carry genetical proof
do you even know about former jewish spanish populations that had to change their surnames for generic spanish ones?

>I didn't prove shit but hey, I need to keep thinking I'm right
Are you actually blind and retarded? The fucking link showing you that Euskadi has the same surnames is right in my post.
>wat
Oh, Andaluces are the same as Castilians but Basque are NOT? Wew, lad, it's almost like you are just following your separatist bias to try and justify independentism like their narrative has made you think.
>wat León
That, by your logic, León and Castilla should no be in the same ethnic group, but in the article you've linked they appear in the same group as and not separated as "castellanos" and "leoneses".
>LOL SURE
Oh, but you sure can tell yourself apart from me, Patxi Rodríguez Soria Aguirre.

I understand, you are a traitor, you will be put to the sword.

Spain will end the means of your rebellion, the Basque language will be exterminated.

>implying all people inside certain borders look the same
No, you meant to say: "implying the basque don't look exactly the same to the rest of the Spains"
>implying that matters
Oh, because if some black guy tells me he is basque, I can perfectly believe him, because looks matter nothing.
>surnames not carrying genetical proof when the physical similarities are impossible to deny
Yeah, it's like if an indio looking guy tells me he is the same race as me it doesn't hold half as much weight as when a basque guy were to tell me the same.

>Are you actually blind and retarded? The fucking link showing you that Euskadi has the same surnames is right in my post.
That proves nothing as shown above per inmigration and forced historical castillianization of names.

> Oh, Andaluces are the same as Castilians but Basque are NOT? Wew, lad, it's almost like you are just following your separatist bias to try and justify independentism like their narrative has made you think.
That was your reasoning, not mine. I'd say all are different to each other.

> That, by your logic, León and Castilla should no be in the same ethnic group, but in the article you've linked they appear in the same group as and not separated as "castellanos" and "leoneses".
They appear in the same group because we have an Auton. Community that is called Castilla y León, you nutjob.

> Oh, but you sure can tell yourself apart from me, Patxi Rodríguez Soria Aguirre.
As said above, looks prove nothing, since you can't tell apart an Italian, a Greek and a French unless they try to speak.

why is it so hard to admit that Spain is genetically diverse and not all regions are the same? I'm not even independentist

you can't tell apart an Italian, a Greek and a French
Yes you can.

Why do you keep posting Pedro de Alvarado in every fucking thread?

>Yes you can.
If you're as delusional as you are you might.

Spain is one, one people, one path, one interest.

>American education

This must happen.

any one of them could pass as a local in any of the baltic country, also germans.

Wrong.

>That proves nothing as shown above per inmigration and forced historical castillianization of names.
What has castillianization have to do with anything? Just because "García" is castillinized it means it's NOT basque anymore? You DO realize those surnames have their own origins and them being written in the castilian way makes no difference, right? Are you going to say that if I right "John"· as "Yon" the name is suddenly NOT english but castilian?
>That was your reasoning, not mine. I'd say all are different to each other.
No, that was your reasoning, since you said "the same thing happened to Cataluña" when talking about castilian immigration.
>you nutjob.
Of course we have a region called like that, and it means jack when following your logic, and that's what I'm saying. You are fast to say you are ethnically the same but have no problem sourcing an article that puts Leoneses and Castellanos together; rich stuff, Patxi.
>As said above, looks prove nothing, since you can't tell apart an Italian, a Greek and a French unless they try to speak.
Looks, alongside surnames DO prove connection. Trying to say that 2 people that look the same and have shared surnames are not part of the same ethnicity is ludicrous.
Because it makes no sense. And the point of my original post is to point out that the separatist use the argument of race as a way to legitimize their claims, since that moves people much more than trying to become independent through culture.

>No, you meant to say:
What, are you stupid

You're coming to me with extreme situations about indios and blacks claiming they're one thing or the other.

I'm just saying that you seem to think all Germans, French, Greek, and Croats look the same. Which is fucking ridiculous. Even if you discard all immigrants.

Spaniards can look like anything. I know blonde spaniards with gypsy looking sibilings, just to give you an example. So stop saying that "we are rook the same" because we just don't

Ethnic Spanish exist, gypsies, moors, jews and such are not ethnic Spanish.