Poland-Israel thread

Poland-Israel thread
Please ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population_by_country
lt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lietuvos_šaulių_sąjunga
se.pl/wiadomosci/polska/agresywny-mezczyzna-obraza-studenta-z-palestyny-kuy-jene-brudas_768568.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

do you like anime?

You're not jewish, shoo shoo
And about your question: yes, I like anime

Lol. Gay af my nig.

Speak english please. Also, are you circumcised?

one jew for how many non-jews, by country, poland and its neighbors:

Germany 686
Poland 11,983
Ukraine 703

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population_by_country

now, how much did poles persecute them to achieve this?

Fuck off

Please elaborate

c'mon man, say something. Anything

Yes. I'm Jewish too. Mozzlepof!!!

How much do you empathise with Magneto?

It's not a laughing matter. I want to talk seriously.
But no one is serious. Now, I'm sad.

He was retconned to be a German. YES. Out of spite, by a Korean. Fuck Pak

pre-Retcon, Magneto was one of us.

Not a single jew wants to talk with a Pollack
I'm sad

Israel will never forgive Poland for the

POLISH
DEATH
CAMPS

And Poland will never forgive Lithuania for Szaulisy
lt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lietuvos_šaulių_sąjunga

Your point?
Should we hate you? Or should we seek forgiveness? For all the wrong we did, and for all the wrong you did? Tell me.

not jewish, fuck off

Let's discuss the resized circumferences of the Jewish people.

They are coyly silent about that

jews are cowards. they are chickenshit

kikes are silent that means that hitler was right

You can only thanks your country for that - read about USSR reaction to 1967 Six-Day War between Israel and Arab Countries and consequences of the stance that Soviet Union forced on other soviet countries - especially events of March 1968.

There would still be many thousands Jewish Poles living in Poland today if it wasn't for Soviet Union and our commie gov't controled by Russia.

How do you feel about Palestinians?

I fart at palestinians. They are niggers. I want to talk with the landlords. But sadly, Jews are hiding

sure, sure

Russia 766
Belarus 835
Czech Republic 2,725
Bulgaria 3,462

Poland 11,983

>Population per Jew

israel is finished for ashkenazis, can i come home now please?

Why don't you wait for jewish opinion?

so what's your story? did you live here once and then left because of how shitty it is?

Hello Mr.Isreal. When are we nuking Pakistan?

No, not until you give me answers

lol no, I want to start a dialogue with you.
we don't talk much, and I believe that we have a lot to talk with each other

got to Germany friend, its safe now

as soon as possible. stop sending muslims and we can make a deal. Then again, it's not my problem, it's just that I don't want to be a battlefield, I hope you understand my feelings, because usually we are the target

IT'S A TRAP!!!!

six gorillian

what is your question?

>feed me shekels
or what? is he going to turn off Sup Forums?

dont trust the polack

I have questions, but I'd rather answer your questions, but since you ask:
1) how do you feel safety-wise - do you feel protected by USA?
2) are you a Polish-Jew?
If you are not, then we have not much to talk about

If you are, well, this is where the fun starts

It's a meme. Lol, nobody is going to turn off Sup Forums, you can trust me. it's only a coincidence, you idiot morons

you fiend, leave my empire alone

Did you even read about anything I said you and how USSR stupid decicisions "snowballed" in Poland because of the inner conflicts in polish communist party? Or are you just gonna put some numbers without even checking what is the cause?

I swear - sometimes I think that most problems of today western world are caused by people like this user getting some sort political control and not knowing mistakes of his predecessors.

This is not a thread about Russia, don't let them hijack the thread

1. I feel protected by the IDF. Israel will always find a way to protect itself at any cost, which is very reassuring security wise. Every other way-wise it's a fucking blood-sucking parasite state that I want out of.

2. Yes, part Prussian (Breslau/Wroclaw) part Polish, the Polish side very close to Ukrainian border.

so how's the shawarma in poland?

I don't understand the word "shawarma"
There are serious matters to talk about, though.
We can post "ha-ha" posts, or we can start talking.
All you have to do is say "shalom" and ask a question

We have some decent kebabs in Poland, yes.

We used to have
Then we started finding hair in our kebabs and we lost our shit

Source?

ur welcome

fuck i could go for shawarma in a laffa right now

>source
walk down the streets

there was this affair, when a Palestinian went to shop buy anti-jew spray, and a Polish person called him a dirty nigger

se.pl/wiadomosci/polska/agresywny-mezczyzna-obraza-studenta-z-palestyny-kuy-jene-brudas_768568.html

Anyway, no one sued anyone, but Palestinian is still here being a nigger. What to do?

I don't know, kebabs are still pretty good here in Kraków

it's not a laughing matter. if you are a russian jew, you are an enemy.

>Kraków
here's your answer. we must put them down.
Especially that Kraków is a jewish city (oops, did I spoil anything?)

can relate, sort of. used to be stationed in a north outpost as a soldier, and then one Hanukkah those orthodox bunch come with their handmade doughnuts, after the first bite i felt a hair strand in my mouth. that was the last doughnut i've ever ate.

we have much more in common. it's just that we are not allowed to talk with each other

What are you talking about?

Why do you say that? We like Poland here, it's a pretty popular vacation destination.

because we have no chance to know the youth
We feel like we are defcon-tier pentagon base

about crystals that are a secret in the name of the owner. the thing is, it's not an easy matter, because they are challenged

I have a question - right after the war there were about 300 000 Jewish Poles that decided to still live in Poland - because of the commie gov't and especially its antisemitic campaign of 68' most of them left Poland and went to Israel. My question is - did they or their children want to come back and live here? Do they want now? I mean - if they decided to stay in Poland after the war they probably considered themselfs more of a Poles than Israelis, right?

1) commies who run away were criminals. to this day, they never were in a court
2) those who stayed don't want Israelis to go back to Poland, because they consider them cunts (my neighbor being the best example, his name is Anatol)
3) Jews are aware of their history and Poland, is that they chose certain things that benefit them in whatever campaign they have currently

If you ask a jew about communists, they have better knowledge than you, it's just that "it's not the time to talk about this matters."

"it's a tragedy, though"

wut

One thing I learned is that Polish Jews don't like Israelis, and they obviously dislike Russian Jews. It goes both ways, because Russian Jews consider Polish Jews "bydło".

The thing is, I wanted to ask Israelis, because I'm curious how true it is.

...What are you talking about? What youth? Israeli youth? What's there to know? They're stupid, just like any youth.

They are not stupid. They are very intelligent, it's just that they are not allowed to interact with Polish youth

Who is your waifu?

Don't laugh. Pic related

>they are not allowed to interact with Polish youth
What??

Mossad

*Silence*
oh for fuck sake, is there nothing you are curious about? is there nothing you want to ask about? even if it's difficult? c'mon, don't be a stranger, just shoot straight (not literally though)

Look, right now I'm half thinking that you're drunk. If you are, don't drive, go play a comfy game like Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 or something. Maybe watch Game Of Thrones, you know, make yourself some hot cocoa.
If you're not drunk, you can start by explaining this whole Mossad thing. Why do you think they are manipulating the youth against Poland?

Israeli youth is taught to be afraid of Polish youth, because Polish youth (in Mossad's opinion) wants to kill Israeli youth. It's not imagination. I will always defend the intelligence of Israeli youth, but I will always condemn the practices of Mossad.

The thing is, you can waste your time asking me about politics. Instead, you can ask me about the things you are curious, but you were always afraid to ask. After all, you are anonymous.

They are Slavs. They are permanently drunk.

I can confirm it's a bullshit, m8.

I live in Kraków. I personally participated in a face-to-face meeting with Israeli high school youth that was visiting Poland and my high school. I also see a lot of trips in the city, in places like Kazimierz and former Płaszów camp, usually. They act normal (very loudly though), smile and are willing to chat. A lot of qt girls. They are usually protected by one or two guys with radios and obviously from Mossad, but that's about it.

You must be at least 30+ then. Doubt anyone remembers her.

>Israeli youth is taught to be afraid of Polish youth, because Polish youth (in Mossad's opinion) wants to kill Israeli youth.

lol
no one hear cares about your fucking youth, obviously not the Mossad (which is an intelligence agency that has nothing to do with education).
fucking poles