Post your hometown. I'm from Jasper, Alberta

Post your hometown. I'm from Jasper, Alberta

Alberta Barbosa

Wots it like?

is this in the middle of a national park?

seems comfy and kinda weird.

Comfy af man.
I'm from Paysandú

Argir

Your hometown is maybe my favourite place on earth. Didn't really think anyone was 'from' there though, thought it would mostly just be seasonal workers and maybe a few people who want to live a quiet outdoorsy life.

It looks very comfy, OP.

Here's mine, Ålesund - "where mountains and fjords meet the ocean", as they say.

Athens, Tennessee

Croydon aka hell on earth

currently live in helsinki but this is my childhood town

The most hated city in Finland reporting

Ain drahem tunisia

>tfw hometown is a bland suburban shithole
Well, at least it didn't take long to go to my grandfather's farm or visit a nice lake.

Athens, Greece

Kearney Nebraska! :D

St. John's, Newfoundland

comfy as fuck

Olsztyn, Warmia.

It's comfy as hell and developing super fast(which has it's god and bad sides).

Looks familar enogh

Is Alberto your bf?

same thing happening in St. John's
we're getting immigrants coming to a previously 95% white city, but now we can get decent jobs so its a mixed feeling

Southport, QD

what do people do in faroe islands? Like what are you doing tonight?
Its seems like a strange sad place where everything is gray and depressing

wew

c o m f y

Drink. I'm on my way to a party right now, we will drink, then we go to a bar, drink more, then we go to a morning party, drink more. Then wake up monday morning to work, until next weekend were the drinking will start again.

I'm talking more of a "uncontrolled growth", developers running rampant, traffic due to both ubranization and suburbanization happening in the same time and constant street budiling and fixing which causes more traffic. Immigrants don't bother me since it's mostly ukrainians, russians and belarusians.

Northernmost town in Finland (aka. edge of the world) reporting

Population: 1 247

I always knew you were our evil twin.

Top tier suburban living

Seems pretty comfy until you realize it's a hellish winter landscape for most of the year

>this huge piece of land is 25 times the size of Helsinki
>1 247 people live there

That's genuinely spooky. I guess the air is fresh up there at least

Askoy

How do you get laid there?

oh ok not bad then, we're starting to get some brownies over here which is mildly concerning
we have a lot of development but its mostly pushing out the fringes of the town so its not too tough to get around

Well, it's not easy if you're a social outcast since literally everyone knows each other. And there are no bars or nightclubs. So yeah it's harder here than in the south if you're autistic.

So you're pretty much fucked then?

São Paulo.

Are you sami?

anudder pic t b h

i hate my town

Here urbanists push for getting the city center craped even though we are cramped and while developers are starting to build dumb and big even near historical buildings(Which should be punished with death), we're getting a lot of new tourist attractions(like pic related which is a 4-5km marina full of nice stuff, caffes, water ski "lift" etc.) and that causes the already tight streets that were there in the 1500 or 1700 to be even more cramped and full of people, not to mention parking places - finding one is a quest for a holy relic. Which is all bad.

Berlin

:^)

I have Sami heritage but I don't speak their language, just Finnish. 45% here speak various forms of Sami language, but the Finnish cultural imperialism shows and more than half only speak Finnish.

East or West Berlin?

Nah i was born there mate.

east

I hate when cities try to modernize so close to culturally relevant buildings
St. John's actually has really tough cultural heritage bylaws to preserve the comfiness (the colourful houses stay colourful, skyscrapers and the like cant be built in certain areas, when you tear down a building you have to use a certain portion of the old bricks for the new building etc)

Is it true that the East still lags behind the west?

Edmonton, Alberta

The worst city in North America

>tfw no Helsinkian twink bf

Where? :DDD southside here

wew, has fentanyl picked up yet there?

Superior East Coast city reporting in

Wichita, Kansas. It's kinda meh but not too bad.

Both are shitty for German standards
I never lived in the western part, but the people there tend to be richer than here. However the flats are much cheaper in the eastern part

I liked it desu, barely went into a bar (can't remember name exactly but had something to do with Buddha) for 10 minutes and I already had Canadian girls coming up to me, introducing themselves, and telling me they loved my accent. Highest success rate I've ever had with girls desu, so I have fond memories.

>skyscrapers
gross mane, thats some mainlander sheeit

pic is just outside the harbour t b h

That freaking city hall ruins it desu

toledo, paraná

quite comfy and rich small city

Eastport, Maine

All the islands surrounding the town (which is also on Moose Island) are Canadian. It's a comfy fishing village

also the best

Love it here, wouldn't want to live anywhere else in the country

Hildesheim. But I currently live in Heidelberg.

Which is a nice city too.

Heidleburg was pretty damn comfy when I was there for a total of two hours.

Quite comfy

(Ignore flag)

St. Stephen, NB

My region was first settled by Samuel de Champlain and Pierre Dugua le Sieur de Mons in 1604 at Île Sainte-Croix. As part of Nouvelle-France it was in the heart of l'acadie. After Le Grand Dérangement Anglo shipbilders, fisherman, and smugglers, settled here. Later during the American Revolution Anglo loyalists filled the town and one can still visit the Loyalist burial ground right on King St. (Main St.). The community also played a role during the wars of 1812 and the Fenian Raids in 1867. It's very cosy here desu

the city hall isnt in the pic, do you mean the big ugly red/brown gubbermint building on the waterfront

city hall is fairly tucked in out of site, but is still pretty ugly

It's shit.

*sight
lmao

Don't feel bad, the one in my town is worse probably

Suburb of a small city.

I actually live in Dartmouth which is much comfier, but having the urbanity close is nice

dude water lmao

Weston, Missouri. Pic related is the main street at its busiest. It was probably taken during Applefest. It's a nice little town.

We've got a river with rocks to hang out on n' stuff

Tucson, AZ

same here

the river valley, downtown, and whyte ave aren't really that bad. rest of the city is either a shithole or just suburbs

winnipeg seems worse

"Where you from"
"Manhattan..."
"Oh that must be so cool!"
"Manhattan, Kansas."
"Oh."

It's nice except if its past 7pm on a weekday.

Limbo on earth t b h

The houses themselves must be nice at least

What do Americans have agains bricks, steel and concrete houses?

down there

We have them. More common in the east and Texas. Not so much in the midwest.

Nuits-Saint-Georges, some small town in the vineyards

Saint George's evening? How did it get this name?

Saint-Georges is a prestigious wine name. The name of the city used to be Nuits until 1892 where they added Saint-Georges.

Best city tb h, haters hate us cause they aint us

Looks good but you guys are gonna have a bit of a problem once climate change kicks into high gear.

Tremp, Catalonia, Spain

Lol we'll manage but thanks for the concern

Chardon, Ohio

I moved away long before the shooting.

What's wrong with wood?

Tornados