TempleOS/terry davis general

Where is he? I miss him so bad ;_;
I want to watch comfy van streams again.

streamable.com/gffzt

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0lDiWXkHzqI
youtube.com/watch?v=qtucUd9FauU
i.4cdn.org/g/1513817083537.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah
his blog hasn't been updated in a while
i wonder if that has any bearing on the templeos development

So I have an ultimatum: Bill Gates and the Illuminati got a herd of nigger cattle. WOOOO WE GOTT A HERD OF NIGGER CATTLE WE GOT A HERD OF NIGGER CATTLE. They got a big herd of nigger cattle yippie ki yay we're nigger cattle herders we got a herd of nigger cattle, they are the most docile fucking nigger cattle we got 'em so docile we got this awesome big fucking herd of nigger cattle and they shit and they sit there and they watch TV and they shit ITS THE BEST FUCKING HERD OF NIGGER CATTLE. We took away all their guns now they just shit and we watch them and were rich. We are so fucking rich. We have so much fucking money. We got this herd of nigger cattle WOOOOO. We're milking the fucking nigger cattle it's the best thing ever. So that's what the Illuminati got and I got a space alien. So here is my ultimatum: you can live in hell with my nigger cattle OR you can put me in charge of the space alien temple, the third temple. OK? Have fun with your nigger cause I sure as hell ain't gonna fucking suck your jew nigger cock. Fuck yourself you think i'm gonna fucking enjoy nigger cattle after I had a fucking space alien are you fucking crazy? I got a fucking space alien of course I'm not gonna fuck, fuck with nigger cattle fuck yourself. You fucking think i... enjoy your FUCKING NIGGER CATTLE YOU GOT THE NIGGER CATTLE YOU GOT THE NIGGER CATTLE YOU GOT THE NIGGER CATTLE GO GO GO GO YOU GOT THE NIGGER CATTLE. You got a fucking herd of nigger WOOOO we got 'em so docile they just shit all day aint that so great?

pls stop promoting Sup Forums memes

>Sup Forums
this never came from pol

Audio of Terry's ultimatum in Finnish:
vocaroo.com/i/s0lDiWXkHzqI

Make it rain on them hoes.

.g. made him famous

>inb4 .g. i aint going back to fix that typo bitch

Captured by the Federal Bureau of Investigation

Anyone got the video for this? I was looking for it the other day.

pinkylets have no shame

We miss you, Terry. Come back soon.

If he's not online by the end of March, that's when I will be very sad :(

youtube.com/watch?v=qtucUd9FauU

Has nobody forked Temple OS and changed it in ways Terry doesn't approve of, just to see how he'd react?

Didn't they throw him in prison?
I remember reading about him getting convicted for something really fucking stupid.

Terry got mixed up in some cartel business. RIP SPACENIGGER!

someone should put some cia niggers on mount sinai or something

the goblin gave him aids

When he first started going crazy he tried to steal a car and ended up in jail, but they realized he was completely nuts and just had him go live with his parents.

I'm thinking more along the lines of add a network stack and a web browser. Or 800x600.

>install TempleOS for the first time
>get this within 2 minutes

>A web broser? In my TempleOS
It's more likely than you think :)

its divine intervention to stop macfags from using templeOS

Terry is a true visionary

Even just links and wget would make it actually usable.

Probably because you're a CIA nigger

Reminder that TempleOS is digital circumcision, and on the day of Judgment, only those with TempleOS installed will find favor with the LORD.

just sayin.. someone needs to back up his website and all of the files on it. If nobody is paying the bill then temple os might be lost forever.

Interesting, I've never seen Titanium throw a GPF. How did you execute the program, from the Personal Menu?

As sad as it is, Terry is Sup Forums meme...
I hope he finally killed himself.
Inb4
>cia nigger!!!

The saga has come to an end, unfortunately, but what did you except after the craziness started?

well to be fair you do sound like a salty cia nigger.
post a selfie with the lights off

Someone did add a network stack and a few applications like an emulator and terminal. Terry tried it out on stream. He seemed to like it

Isn’t he still in jail for assaulting his father or something?

Nice try NSA

were going to get you glow niggers to fuck up sooner or later

No, that was back in the summer, and he was out of jail right away.

Does anyone have the Pendulum desktop link?

I haven't released it yet, still working on it. I'll post links soon

>Soon
How soon?

I can't find his original 45 minute video review on TempleOS, could somebody share the link?

I don't have an ETA yet, sorry.

Can you do me a favor then? Can you post a video of it running his flight simulator and a text document saying its real or something?

I guess I could, but it wouldn't look any different since Talons is a full screen program. Here's a repost of a video I recorded a week ago, I'll upload a new one when I'm done reorganizing my office.

i.4cdn.org/g/1513817083537.webm

Happy New Year, Terry.
May 2018 be an adventure with a happy ending.