SHART IN MART

Why do americans shart in the mart?

no concrete reason to do it
they just love sharting

Because Pajeet and his twelve brothers are clogging the streets with their shit

Why do they get butthurt when people point it out then?

bump

Americans i'm genuinely interested. Please answer this question for me.

Here's another question, do Americans shart outside of mart?

they secretly wanted to enjoy it without anybody noticing
now Sup Forums has finally officially disclosed it and informed them its literally a shit thing to do so they are being upset and buttblasted

SHART

IN

MART

You're probably lonely, aren't you?

it's a shartpocalypse over there

Good thing I left in time

whew

Those aren't "Americans", those are white trash Floridians.

I remember reading somewhere that fat people will take this weight loss pill or whatever that requires you to also change your diet.

Nobody does and they end up shtting themselves.

Fuck you yuroshits at least we aren't getting rapefugeed by Merkel.

Sure thing, Billy. Not even rich whites in this country wash their hands after using the bathroom. That alone is a serious problem.

Source: I went to an elite college.

How did you guess?

I think a lot of the photos are phottshopped to be honest but there are some fat trogs that don't give a fuck and you'll see then at Wal-Mart at 2 in the morning with the rest of the weirdos

It's a part of their culture. In fact, I'm pretty sure it's literally all their culture. All other "American" things are just rip-offs from European countries.

I-is this true?

Yeah, I lived in dorms all four years, always among large numbers of white trust fund babies. Every time I went to the bathroom, I paid attention to whether or not they washed their hands. If they had some level of vanity, they would pretend to wash their hands by running the water for a second or two. Otherwise they would just open the door and head leave.

and leave*

ugh

>pretending washing your hands matters after a piss
I'm not touching my dick or putting my hand in urine, what's the problem?

Tbh senpai I'm a fan of this meme. However, the issues it underscores are pretty serious, since mocking Walmart patrons is essentially just a socially sanctioned avenue by which the bourgeoisie may ridicule the plight of the working class.

I shit out of a tree once. That's a different thing entirely though.

>working class
welfare parasites don't actually work.

Where does this happen? Who takes these pics? Is it really that common???

Maybe its because they don't celebrate easter?

what's the percentage of redneck white trash population in the USA?