LUNIX HATE THREAD

I INSTALLED LINUX MINT ON MY HARD DRIVE AND I NEVER GOT ANYTHING TO WORK. LIBREOFFICE SUCKS FUCKING DICK. SO I WANTED TO INSTALL THIS SHIT Y'ALL CALL WINE AND GOOGLED IT BUT SHIT TURNS OUT THAT YOU NEED TO USE THIS MS-DOS CONSOLE SHIT.

WTF?????!!!!

YOU ARE BETA LOSERS I HAVE A JOB AS A JANITOR IN HIGH SCHOOL AND YOU FUCKERS "RICE" ARCH FOR A LIVING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NVQnuFFGzb4?t=23
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Linux Mint

>Linux Mint

>Linux Mint

kewl storry breh

Gentoo doesn't have this problem.

> wasting time googling when you can easily apt get any software
Retard

Then go back to your virus ridden OS powered by pajeetware malware programs.

>YOU ARE BETA LOSERS AND YOU FUCKERS "RICE" ARCH FOR A LIVING
This has been a well known fact for like, at least 2001.

Don't fall for memes in the future, Mr Janitor, sir.

>that filename
kek
anyways bad bait

kys

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

>Mint
Is this some new copypasta or are you being serious? You are retarded either way.

youtu.be/NVQnuFFGzb4?t=23
I found OP

>we have windows hate generals regularly
>but this one isn't ok
LOL linuxfags are so insecure (quite literally)

Implying that windowfags do not defend their gayming system.

GNU/Linuxfags*

>Linux Mint
Manjaro is the perfect distro for all skill levels.

And when something goes wrong, just sudo date it.

That would be Debian

>linux mint

>my_wifes_son_is_black.jpg
kek

lmao faggot police
dude
you made my year

Happy New Years lad

First thing in the morning, what do I see? A pile of shit staring at me. I close my eyes, I step away. No matter where I go, there’s no getting away. Take your poo to the loo. Take your poo to the loo. Take your poo to the loo. Take your poo to the loo.

Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, next to you. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, where is that loo?

I step out on the street. What do I smell? Shit that’s stinky to high hell. I hold my breath, I step away. But everywhere I go, there’s no getting away.

Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, next to you. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, where is that loo.

Shit, not shit, this shit, that shit. Let’s see now. Let me check. Happy birthday. Happy birthday.

Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, next to you. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, where is that loo.

It's almost scary how you people fall for this shit every time.

captcha
>singleton asylum

I live booted xubuntu and now windows doesnt boot amymore
What the hell

what's wrong with linux mint you elitist fucks

It seems you did more than live booting

>write live image onto windows disk
>wonder why windows stopped werking

True.

You faggots are so easy to troll holy shit

FUCK MY ASSHOLE RAW FUCK MY ASSHOLE RAW FUCK MY ASSHOLE RAW FUCK MY ASSHOLE RAW FUCK MY ASSHOLE RAW FUCK MY ASSHOLE RAW FUCK MY ASSHOLE RAW FUCK MY ASSHOLE RAW FUCK MY ASSHOLE RAW

I mean i started installing then the installer crashed right at the point when you have to select disks and i think the windows disk got selected instead of my second hdd

pebkac

i agree, the devs, between their chairs and their keyboards, are dumb

>I live booted xubuntu and now windows doesnt boot amymore
>I mean i started installing then the installer crashed right at the point when you have to select disks and i think the windows disk got selected instead of my second hdd
Misleading info at first, you implied that Windows doesn't boot anymore because you live booted when you actually did way more than that. Why would you mislead people? Are you a bad person?

>SO I WANTED TO INSTALL THIS SHIT Y'ALL CALL WINE AND GOOGLED IT

He uses Google..

Such caps.

Implying Sup Forums supports windows?
This place is very obviously a Linux only environment. Why would we support both sides? Windows fags are basically just lost redditcucks or lost Sup Forumscucks

Lot of programs in repo don't have the latest version.

because i spent like 30 minutes on my computer and 29 in the live os then i *started* the installation to see if it recognized my disks in the other minute
so basically i live booted (and im not even sure when the mess happened)

Just install WPS Office if you don't care about open source software.

op here
stop bumping this fucking awful post
it's a joke thread, and quite literally a shit joke. it was meant to reflect how windows users can't even copy paste something because the terminal is way too hard to use, then falling back to calling linux users beta losers who have no jobs.
i've been using linux for 4 years because it's quite literally the best option if you're not Sup Forums or using a facebook machine,

Nice blog.

So sorry to offend you hackerman, plz don't hack the world again.

Probably you fucked up the BIOS/Legacy/UEFI boot thingie in the partition-manager up the fuckero.

>2018 and linux is still shit for desktop use
Jesus fucking christie

You use it to further differentiate yourself from the normies, admit it

ok kiddo

>Linux Mint

>LIBREOFFICE SUCKS FUCKING DICK.
Works fine for most tasks. No ribbon interface, but that was never a very efficient way to do things.

>SO I WANTED TO INSTALL THIS SHIT Y'ALL CALL WINE AND GOOGLED IT BUT SHIT TURNS OUT THAT YOU NEED TO USE THIS MS-DOS CONSOLE SHIT.
Search wine in the software center, click install, double click the Office installer exe. Office icons are added to the menu like you'd expect, and docx and whatnot are associated with it. No terminal used. It ain't that difficult.

You don't have to rice Linux since the default theme is usually okay. But if you do, at least there's some satisfaction to making a good looking desktop. Better use of time than repeatedly uninstalling the same bullshit and hunting down where the privacy settings have been moved to every 6 months.

>t. brainlet

10/10 bait