/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

Last /ptg/ of 2017 edition.

Previous thread >Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
Tracker Manifesto: pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
Wiki: wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14734869
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

anime

>Apollo
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Poll time

>How does phamilia seed?
strawpoll.me/14734869

Looks like I should have added a "1-50 mbps connection" and a "

Not that user, but I noticed some guy last night uploaded each individual chapter of the Danberu.

Who are these subhumans?

manga

How does PtH compare to RED?

Both worse than apollo

There is literally nothing wrong with this argument.

LMAO

does kg have horror movies ?

Spell whom'st've

What's the best way to level up on RED?

Uploading 5 torrrents is very easy with transcodes, but I noticed that nobody seems to download them.

Once I fetched a torrent right after the release, but despite having a (cheap) seedbox, I didn't break even ratio-wise.

Is it necessary to wait for the next freeleech token event? The last time I owned a CD was a few years ago, so I couldn't even rip anything.

another day another 90mb uploaded to red

Have you tried taking the redpill

>but I noticed that nobody seems to download them.
Ditto for me. I'll just wait 4 weeks and then post them in that one thread for people to post their unsnatched torrents in.

>omg pls download my uploads PLS

pathetic

would plow two & four

Go go REDcuck rangers! Mighty uploading REDcuck rangers!

Red pill me on Notwhat.cd

it has like 40k torrents

Yeah they have a Russian documentary about Hillary Clinton

More than Apollo :^)

This is why apollo is better. I made >10 accounts when /ptg/ informed us about the account sign up email exploit when it was still Xanax.

I would snatch everything I thought I might want then just delete. I literally burned through 4 accounts after downloaded over a 1.5tb of shit. 90% since have been deleted

Ie. I gave anons 1.5tb of upload

> 2. Lossy is allowed if unsnatched after 3 months and there is no FLAC in that edition.

Well I'm not on RED for the music, just for the game.

>finally got into RED but scared to do anything after remembering how fucked What was

Anyone know of a tracker that has CuteFTP Pro on it? I need an FTP client that segments the transfers or whatever

actually like 4gb on my unsnatched torrents, this is pure life for someone like me with a shitty connection and no seedbox

Why are weeaboos such enormous faggots?

Sup Forums is an anime board

There's like 10 people autosnatching anything released in 2017 and FLAC.

Yup, everything I uploaded is Flac and the only torrent of that album.

Sup Forums is an anime website
3dpg must go

>using the smiley with the carat nose

2017 has been the best year yet for memes at /ptg/.

>tfw not on KG

and you, champ, must go to bed. go and put your pjs on.

Oh...

> Uploading 5 torrrents is very easy with transcodes, but I noticed that nobody seems to download them.

I thought you were talking about transcodes too.

Lol no. I really can't be bothered to transcode my shit, people who download anything other than FLAC are filth and shouldn't be catered to.

>RED
Maximum users: 35,000
Enabled users: 28,698
Users active today: 9,533 (33.23%)
Users active this week: 17,981 (62.67%)
Users active this month: 25,079 (87.39%)
Torrents: 1,246,418
Releases: 620,177
Artists: 558,977
"Perfect" FLACs: 595,343
Requests: 54,058 (65.91% filled)
Snatches: 7,668,855
Peers: 4,339,036
Seeders: 4,309,937
Leechers: 29,098
Seeder/leecher ratio: 148.16

Can other anons post Apollo and NotWhat for an end of the year look at the stats?

1.2 million torrents nobody can download because their shitty tracker is DOWN

it's already up again

Maximum users: 100,000
Enabled users: 80,208 Details
Users active today: 2,922 (1.83%)
Users active this week: 14,264
Users active this month: 24,110
Torrents: 100,563
Releases: 18,827
Artists: 36,336
"Perfect" FLACs: 32
Requests: 289,462 (3.34% filled)
Snatches: 6,085,336
Peers: 2,163,826
Seeders: 147,067
Leechers: 199,759

Dead

which movie should i watch tonight while everyone watches the fireworks?

That one rape scene that one HDB user asked for

the pink movies featured on avistaz right now

three billboards outside ebbing missouri

Gayniggers from Outer Space

the one with clint's daughter right? thanks
saw it uploaded earlier and wanted to check it out, thanks

Try harder.

>>How does phamilia seed?
strawpoll.me/14734869

I have a 10gbit dedi what do I check?

>10gb Dedi
For how much user...

Not that much. I'm not poor either

HAHAHAHAHAHA $2000 a month to seed this is next level autism. Please tell me that you are staff or part of a release group and you put all your releases on here.

Also where are you renting from.

>which movie should i watch tonight while everyone watches the fireworks?

Synecdoche.New.York.LIMITED.480p.BluRay.x264-mSD

What films to watch on this day? When is the PTP freeleech staff picks going to happen?

I release for spacehd

Makes more sense than. How the fuck do you get all this money to spend on torrenting?

Site donations. We only pay 30% of that because we have a deal with the company to shill in forums

>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.

Yeah OK great. So I guess everyone that ever got in a private tracker did it because a friend invited them... right.

Lol Air msms friendo

I got all my invites from here.

/markedboy/

Nonsense. Post your email and I'll send you an invite.

I get the paranoia, especially for you US dwellers, but that's rarely the reason for these communities being so closed off. I get the impression that many of them do it out of sheer elitism.

That's very kind of you, but I don't really want any invites. Merry Christmas!

No need to be so modest, post your email and any tracker you like. You can trust me.

It's how I've been brought up. Can't help it .

which tracker is this ?

what is a "Perfect" FLAC?

Which music tracker has the most new and obscure content? I only listen to bands that nobody knows yet.

One that plays on my V20

flac with 100% log, cue for example

Especially cabal trackers.

Why is exigo harder to get into tgan db9? At lwast I've seen people offering them, while never seen those for exigo

apollo

I'd like an invite to any of them if possible. TY. :)
[email protected]

>notes
Snatched from TC and processed with mkWDclean to eliminate header compression. Cross-seeding is not possible.

What does this mean? Did they transcode it??

Looks like 10Gbps.io

You're only on curry. There are threads all over the holy trinity. Just make FLS. That's the backdoor into every tracker. Make easy staff at a tracker

Could I get fucked for cross seeding on public trackers?

No but make sure you turn on DHT and PEX and just give them low priority and limit them to just 5/MiBs

Well, db9 has great content if you're into electronic music, how good exigo is compared to red on the other side?

Its solid. Nothing to write home about
>red
I don't do public trackers

Search for "The Jezabels" on your favorite music tracker and tell me if you come up with any 24 bit stuff. And if so, which tracker is it.

you know about 24 bit, right?

Trust me I don't know shit or whether there's even a noticeable difference between it and 16 bit or lower. I just know that 24-bit shows up as "Hi-Fi" on my LG V20 and the rest do not and what kind of philistine doesn't want that.

>tfw not on HDB
fukc i'm wasted

Bump

what's a recommended babies first trakcer for e-learning/books? reference/college books are fucking expensive. I'm also into Hema so some manuals would be nice too

thegeeks, mam, libgen

user is right

Stranger Things S01 2160p UHD Blu-ray HEVC DD 5.1-SUPERSIZE

Where???

Mam & thegeekz. Create a seeding pool by grabbing FL and finding exact books from libgen

Once you make the Mickey Mouse user class on MaM they only have 3 trackers that are usable: MTV (requires 18month account), TehC (dead will come back as an open tracker in feb) and x264 (worse than alpharatio etc)

Just wait to February and scheme your way "back" onto TehC

>4k
>DD
wow I'll pass on this pyramid. thanks anyways user

312c was right. You are all a bunch of lecherous plebeians.