Im prettyhealth conscious, and travel a LOT and have been considering getting some sort of fit bit equivalent...

im prettyhealth conscious, and travel a LOT and have been considering getting some sort of fit bit equivalent, and a gps navigator for my car.
any recommendations?

the fitshit doesnt need to have a watch. Just needs to monitor as much biosigns as it can, and the gps just needs to be good and cheap.

Practically any smart phone can do this.

just do it with a phone

the origination of this is that my phone isnt monitoring my heart rate.

i would like to be able to monitor my heart rate and other factors passively, rather than manually putting shit in that my phone doesnt actively monitor.

for instance, im convinced my new ohone does a worse job of counting steps than my previous.

if youre referring to gps, yea, i use my phone, but atm, i cant stand having to use exclusively my ohone for navigation, and streaming shit to my radio.

Also drains my battery faster.

Having a masters is “exponentially” more qualification?

a bsc is barely knowing the subject bro although I agree both should add working experience in their fields.

bill nye is a fake ass faggot and you fucking damn well know it

kek. i'm as much of a scientist as the science guy

>2 BS
>1 MS

why did he turn actor? He just wasted his life.

>He just wasted his life
The other way around senpai

Yea it is. A bachelor's is babby-tier

ITT: Tards who mad at bill nye

Anyways, I have to go watch Bill Nye Saves the World S02E02 now.

/thread

apparently g doesnt know fuck shit about tech

half year acting half year uni. idk the swedish uni system but where I live this would be possible

in terms of actually doing science shit, yes, because you're doing zero new science in undergrad, whereas a masters may or may not have you participating in some new science stuff

>Made millions of dollars staring in movies
>immortalized
>Focused on working his body for movie parts
>Still healthy as fuck
>Banged out models for 20 years

>He just wasted his life.

what did he mean by this?

Garmin watches are pretty good desu.
TomTom too but more sports focused

He could've discovered a new element, one of the transuranium shits that nobody really cares about because they exist for a fraction of a second, and name it after himself, and then be forever hated by east european students who still are expected to remember the whole periodic table.

New elements is more of a Russian thing.

Grace Jones got him a job on A View to a Kill

Bill Nye has an engineering degree vs Drago who has 1 science degree and 1 engineering degree with a masters.
Basically Drago did actual science.

>Bill Nye should have called himself the 'Engineering Guy' to be more accurate.

nobel-tier science is only possible with colossal budgets, and is always awarded to ceo type guys, instead of their teams of thousands of hard working real scientists

Maybe, maybe not. Majority of scientists don't discover anything or have very little impact. Most that discover something usually get fucked up by some higher up that get all the glory of the team working.

On the unrelated note Dolph Lundgren is more scientist than bill nye, I would be ashamed to call myself scientist with only BS.

t. ME electrical engineer dropped out of PhD on the first year because I realized my limitations.

thank you for actually staying on topic

if you make the OP pic more interesting than your question then this is what happens
I didn't even bother reading OP

I'd call a master's degree a linear improvement, but there's also the additional bachelor's and the Fulbright. What are their relative #of citations from peer-reviewed journals?

Failed Stand-up Comedy Guy doesn't roll off the tongue as neatly.

Dolph was a marine aswell.

Ronald Coase got his for his Master's thesis.

And is widely reported not to be an asshole to fans.

He is a "science educator" (which requires no degree) and not a scientist to be fair, and has multiple honorary PhDs in Science. Science educator guy, doesn't roll off the tongue as nicely.

I have a real PhD and use it for real educating, not infotainment, self promotion, and political axe-grinding.

>He could've discovered a new element
Perspective, man. It is far more likely that he would have either had an unremarkable teaching career or slaved his youth away at BigPharmaCo working on a slightly improved version of an existing NSAID that never even saw the market because it turned out it shrank lab mice's genitals. When he's old and bored he can just go do a Ph.D. at a top-tier university with no worries about the money in between staring in "aging badass makes a comeback" type of films.

I would take fucking models on a daily basis over discovering some faggy new element.