Does anyone else get horrible migraines from their monitor...

does anyone else get horrible migraines from their monitor? right now I can’t even look at my monitor or else I see colorful flashes of light and can’t focus my eyes

f.lux

sounds like computer vision syndrome
don't look at any screens or strain your eyes until they feel better.

I turned the brightness on my monitor all the way down, then installed flux. It only helped for about a month

all the time

then i got an IPS

I feel like this is a meme.

Literally this. Get off for a bit. See an optician and look at options.

the CFL bulbs in the screen resonate against other types around you and cause eye strain

also dim, and unreadable

>> works on my mac^C^C^Ceyeballs

Never had any problems from displays ever, even from old crts. Probably because I'm not depending 24 hours a day playing games.

I couldn't figure out why my work computer was fucking with my eyes until I checked the display cables and saw they were using VGA instead of either DVI or DP. Swapped the cables out and it was a night/day difference the blurry text sharpened up immensely.

You have a tumor pressing on your optic cranial nerve. Get help please.

All he'll get is counselling.
Those things are usually not operable.

Stop being a darklurker and turn on the lights in the room.

tcl 605p
can't be happier with it as a monitor.

6500:1 contrast, local dimming, and 500~ brightness whatevers.

Used to get that, then I got new monitors. Not even taking a jab at you btw lol.

Maybe you have brain cancer

does your monitor have flicker-free?

if it doesnt then that might be causing you a migraine.

>Get off for a bit.
But I need my monitor for that.

brain cancer yo

i've used flux since I was a 14 year old Sup Forumstard and I can thoroughly say its helped me stay a neet my whole life

Do you wear glasses? Get blue-block/blue shield lenses.
Blue light causes headaches, that's what flux/night light/redshift cuts.

OP I have the same isue as you. Its because you can see on one of your eye beter than the other. You need glases