Really makes you think

Really makes you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correlation_does_not_imply_causation
translate.google.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>most of EU is below 25%
And then they say Russia can't defeat them.

Drove me into pondering

UK alone can defeat Russia.
At least in the sea.

Defeat them in what?

>whiteys and asians are pussies
old news

you're gonna need more than 60% for that, senpai :^)
Also neither you nor us want that.

>all of the shithole countries have people willing to fight for them
>all of the rich countries have people not willing to fight for them

why is this?

In drinking contest.

Rich people have something to loose.

>94% of Pakis willing to fight for their country
>escape in mass droves to europe for muh gibs me dats and white wimmin

>tfw highest percentage of any western nation
>inb4 not a western nation

I have a newfound respect for Sweden

Turkics not coward

Is it because you're bordering us?

And Finland I didn't even notice Finland 2bh

Finncucks will do whatever their overlords tell them to, even die in a ditch.

Nah. It's because we border A2 Yellow,

its due to the media/propaganda and its hyperbole like sensationalism like warmongering, and people easily rising to the bait

>japan
>lowest

Why is that?

I'm not proud to be a German anymore so I don't want to fight for my country.

Well, we know cockroaches can survive even nuclear explosions.

I'd definitely never fight for the Russian Federation but if i had to only in case if vs China.

>destroyed and humiliated axis countries don't care about the system foreign powers installed in their countries

Why should a German fight? Will the occupiers be worse than the Americans and Merkel, will they hate the Germans more?

Also how could Japan fight if on paper they aren't even allowed to have an army.

Once a woman is raped she is a whore. Overlords come and go.

I think it's one thing to ask people this question on a no context survey and another to ask people when shit is actually going down you smell me

>not wanting to liberate all dem yuro pussy

Lad i'm hyping to liberate Venezuelan pussy here.

this is why we will win our next war against denmark

Poor people have nothing for themselves so they cling on institutions such as family/nation to feel part of something important.

>The less blindly nationalistic you are the wealthier you are
Really makes you think... Huh?

my life is so shitty that i'm just waiting for ww3. i'd gladly grab my beloved rk62 and kill some ruskies for Finland

Turkish men have a tendency to exaggerate the size of their sexual organs, according to a condom maker planning to set up shop in Turkey.

Despite a national norm of 17 centimetres
kek
set up by the National Standards Institute, a questionnaire by the manufacturer Condomi revealed that most Turkish men asked believed their penis to be about 22 centimetres long,
kek
the newspaper Sabah reported.

Research was carried out among 400 interviewees in eight Turkish provinces. Sabah said most potential condom users felt they ought to buy the XXL size.

The report said about only 20 percent of Turkish men would in fact qualify for such a size.

But Turkish honour is preserved.

Throughout Europe on average, scarcely 10 percent of men would qualify for the large size, the report said.

AFP

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correlation_does_not_imply_causation

good luck loser

>Look at flag
>Its a majorly nationalistic country that also happens to be a shithole by pure coincidence

Pugno pro patria

Historically Denmark was an ally of Russia why wouldn't it ask us for the help? Och varför du skulle kämpa din egen bror?

I thought slavs were supposed to be intelligent

i cant understand monkey language
can someone please translate ?

You try living in Belgium. Why would anyone fight for this """country"""? I like nationalism as an ideology but it sucks when your nation is a sham. The alternative would be flemish nationalism but that's filled with cucks who would rather embrace dutch speaking arabs than french speaking whites. Also most flemish nationalists dislike (or distance themselves from) the Netherlands which is too bad because a pan-Dutchophone nationalism is something I could get behind.

>USA lower than Sweden
El oh el

They're very peaceful since the end of WWII

Yeah correlation does not imply causation but there is a clear pattern between poverty and nationalism

>pan-Dutchophone
intredasting word

88% hikikomori

>There is a clear pattern
Except not

>Finland
>Sweden
>Bulgaria richer than China, USA and Kora
>Nigeria
>Netherlands richer than Germoney
>Macedonia richer than fucking Switzerland
>Morocco somehow poorer than Guinea, Pakistan, Fiji, Afghanistan and India

There is no 'clear pattern', you're just making shit up

Sweden is surprisingly high

Started looking at the bottom knowing spain would be there, not dissapointed

>translate.google.com/
You have to go back

Why would someone in the 1st world be willing to risk their nice peaceful life to go to war?
I bet most of those numbers would shoot up if the country in question faced a real invasion.

I would not be willing to fight for my country in the current state it is in.
I would be willing to fight to get my old, real country back though.

desu, Swedes maybe a bit cuck when it comes to political questions, but in the end they love their country the same, across the political spectrum

Because "fighting for you country" is so loosely defined.
Most fights for your country today imply that you shoot some random niggers in some shithole for a shit wage.

So you're saying they're racist for being patriotic

After WW2 there was a short-lived Nazi successor party, which was soon banned. When asked what they would do if the Soviets invaded they said "Stand at the roads and show the way for the Soviet soldiers".

>Spain
>21%
Too high, tbqh